Stop Lawrence..(Spoilers)

2»

Comments

• Dum is the driver of the two. We don't see the back of Toad's apartment where the escape from the apartment was.

I didn't read the comics (yet). Is this so? That the two are always together? One driver, one who does stuff? Up to now, I was under the impression that the two split up, and one was at Toad's and one at Lawrence's.

If TTG didn't screw up that line about the gun not being shot in a week, which was the starting point of this discussion, then Dee did lie. I'm not arguing that. I just worry that TTG did screw that one line up. We'll see...

(Still I don't see why threatening Toad's son means he has to be lying.)

(Even if they did screw it up, they can make it right still, since they are not done writing the episodes in all detail, so they could find a way to cover up a slip-up. If it was one.)

LukaszB posted: »

Dum is the driver of the two. We don't see the back of Toad's apartment where the escape from the apartment was. Dee would threaten Toad's son

• You don't have to read the comics just pay attention. If you listen closely to Toad's call you still hear that someone is upstairs while Toad was attacked. If you ask Toad where the attacker went he says Prince Lawrence. Then after you chase Dee, if you ask Snow where the Tweedles went she says they entered a car and drove off. Lawrence was shot from the window's side while standing based on blood pattern, yet when he shoots himself he does it from your side which is away from the window. How did Lawrence change from being right-handed to left-handed as well as shrink and grow? There would be a shell and a bullet if he shot himself. Also how did Dee know Faith was dead when only Bigby, Snow, Crane and the killer know?

Made posted: »

Dum is the driver of the two. We don't see the back of Toad's apartment where the escape from the apartment was. I didn't read the com

Sign in to comment in this discussion.