First details on The Walking Dead: Season Two (and it's available for pre-order)!

2»

Comments

• Telltale, master of storytelling, master of games, but above all, a master of anticipation...

hihitwd posted: »

Dying over here...come on Telltale...

• And above that, master of using the words "coming soon"...

That_1_Guy posted: »

Telltale, master of storytelling, master of games, but above all, a master of anticipation...

• Phew. I thought I was being blind / thick when I couldn't find it. I can't wait for season two; I hope Crista and Omid are alive.

Vainamoinen posted: »

Such a screenshot indeed does not exist. The identity of the people on the hill still wasn't revealed yet.

• Trudat, but I believe one of the reasons why Telltale loves to use the words 'coming soon' is that, compared to other video game companies, all their stuff in fact IS "coming soon". ;)

FreddeN93 posted: »

And above that, master of using the words "coming soon"...

• I guess we can say that now, it is indeed coming soon. But with their previously use of coming soon; not very much. :P

Trudat, but I believe one of the reasons why Telltale loves to use the words 'coming soon' is that, compared to other video game companies, all their stuff in fact IS "coming soon".

• Soon (Adverb, soon-er soon-est) - within a short period after this or that time, event, etc.: Telltales walking dead is coming out Soon
    before long; in the near future; at an early date: Telltales walking dead is coming this November

• I don't think we need a lecture on what the two mean. But like you said, a "short" period of time. I just can't connect short time with Telltale...

Soon (Adverb, soon-er soon-est) - within a short period after this or that time, event, etc.: Telltales walking dead is coming out Soon before long; in the near future; at an early date: Telltales walking dead is coming this November

• Only more details are announced for "soon". ;)

Soon (Adverb, soon-er soon-est) - within a short period after this or that time, event, etc.: Telltales walking dead is coming out Soon before long; in the near future; at an early date: Telltales walking dead is coming this November

• My bad I just don't like when someone makes a negative comment about something that wasn't needed in the first place

Apparently no one has taught you how to speak in a respectful manner to each other. The problem is, it's required here.

• I'm glad we're cool, don't want to get involved in some kind of forum flame war! haha

My bad I just don't like when someone makes a negative comment about something that wasn't needed in the first place

• Holy shit . this looks so good . Can't wait to be has clemintine

This discussion has been closed.