The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• edited March 2014

Alt text

• It's something similar

Giraffehat posted: »

Lee doesn't have a goatee.

• edited March 2014

Clem's had enough with the peach can jokes.....

Alt text

• Wrong hand

Clem's had enough with the peach can jokes.....

• If/when Clem dies, I will NOT riot but instead continue playing because I'm a true TWD fan, not just a fan because Clem is in it -_-

• People overreact to " in a shed"

Azlyn posted: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=C4WN-4eloN4#t=0

• Agreed, I enjoyed it while it lasted but it is EXTREMELY overrated. I don't see myself playing it again or buying the DLC

sweet_pea posted: »

I do not know why people like so much "the last of us" I played it. normal game but not good game

• I felt the exact same when i saw the new playing dead!! He was hating on Sarah and Carlos. GRRRR !!!

• Miles Luna wrote season 11, and I think it he is writing season 12, there have had some great jokes while in halo 3 & 4
    the line I used:
    and another of Tex kicking a see:

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

I'm sure it's nothing like it used to be. Going to go out on a limb here and say they traded comedic wit and plot for graphics and action.

• Not my video, but i just saw this on youtube and i am DYING at when Lee tells Clem, Duck is bitten and she says "Thats funny"

• Aw, did I miss this troll yesterday?

Aren't you getting tired of getting banned all the time?

• I know this is not a popular opinion, but I wouldn't be adverse too TTG killing Kenny, however I do want to kill carver more than anyone

• Its funny i like all giraffehats videos.

Not my video, but i just saw this on youtube and i am DYING at when Lee tells Clem, Duck is bitten and she says "Thats funny"

• Holy shit.This is so funny.

Not my video, but i just saw this on youtube and i am DYING at when Lee tells Clem, Duck is bitten and she says "Thats funny"

• I bought the Last of Us but the damn game wouldn't start, waste of my FUCKING MONEY!

sweet_pea posted: »

I do not know why people like so much "the last of us" I played it. normal game but not good game

• clem has sweg

Archidses posted: »

M'lady

• LEE: Hmm. Hmmm. Hmm. Hmmm.

KENNY: Lee, what the fuck are you doing down there?

LEE: Hmm...

• CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!

What?He's a troll too?

• Sorry, brah.

Aw, did I miss this troll yesterday?

• THAT IS JUST SO FREAKIN' KAWAII I CAN'T EVEN

Archidses posted: »

M'lady

• That last scene made me cry again...

Found this on YouTube, not mine but I thought it was worth sharing

• Selfies? Damn, i know that at least now, in the apocalypse, we don't have to deal with THAT shit no more.

People are wondering what happened during the five days of traveling during episode 2. This should give you a pretty good idea. Selfies!!! c:

• Kenny: Where's Charles Lee?"

I FUCKING LOVE THAT ASSASSIN'S CREED REFERENCE.

GO, KENNY KENWAY!

• Haha, silence always has the funniest responses.

• Except when you're with Sarah XD

Selfies? Damn, i know that at least now, in the apocalypse, we don't have to deal with THAT shit no more.

• XD

Except when you're with Sarah XD

• WTF is he doing to that bird. O__O

My all time favorite sketch has to be this one though:

• Since you said "aren't you tired of getting banned all the time?",I thought maybe he's a famous troll around the forum.

CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!

• He kinda is. You don't know about the "BOOMBOX CHEETOS" phenomenon?

Since you said "aren't you tired of getting banned all the time?",I thought maybe he's a famous troll around the forum.

• edited March 2014

Okay, i just wanna be serious about this and say that this drawing is absolutely amazing. I really love its style and it is filled with colors, and i'm pretty sure it respected the character models and personalities well. Just throwing it out there.

Kudos to the artist!

People are wondering what happened during the five days of traveling during episode 2. This should give you a pretty good idea. Selfies!!! c:

• hes says that like hes gonna decorate her or something lol this was really funny. I couldn't believe the puppy eyes didn't work. :O

• I joined on december 2013,so...no

He kinda is. You don't know about the "BOOMBOX CHEETOS" phenomenon?

• Well, i've joined in December 2014, so... And i know about that troll. He's practically everywhere this time of year.

I joined on december 2013,so...no

• Does he post hate comments towards clem too?

Well, i've joined in December 2014, so... And i know about that troll. He's practically everywhere this time of year.

• edited March 2014

Well...

He doesn't really post HATE comments, just thing like this--and i QUOTE:

"HAHAHHAHA NO SHUT UP YOU DEMONIC WHORE HAHAHA DEMONIC BITCH HAHA AB BOOMBOX CHEETOS BOOMBOX CHEETOS BOOMBOX CHEERIOS BOOMBOX CHEETOS"

And that's about all he ever says :/

He doesn't direct it at anyone in particular, but hes good at making clever titles and then posting whatever goes through his mind, that must use at least one of the words previously quoted at least once. And in caps.

Does he post hate comments towards clem too?

• Boombox cheetos?Now that's random

Well... He doesn't really post HATE comments, just thing like this--and i QUOTE: "HAHAHHAHA NO SHUT UP YOU DEMONIC WHORE HAHAHA DEMONI

• That's why he's the best troll ever XD

Boombox cheetos?Now that's random

• Lol

That's why he's the best troll ever XD

• edited March 2014

WTF is he doing to that bird. O__O

Sign in to comment in this discussion.