The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• ding second round

woodrow wilson

TWDFan86 posted: »

Uhhh, ummm... Harry Truman.

• edited January 2014

[removed]

Mischka posted: »

for some reason the other pictures didn't show up -_-

• edited January 2014

;) highllight the links in the comment box when editing and then click on the landscape tab for each one.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• touche !

also i just thought it was someones sick idea of christa's baby :S

Which one's the necromorph

• What the hell is this?

Ulysses Grant

ding second round woodrow wilson

• [removed]

What the hell is this? Ulysses Grant

• Hell yeah, that would be sweet.

Choice:

• A. Reach into the hole
    • B. Look inside the hole

If you've played Homecoming, you'd know what I mean.

Mikejames posted: »

A narratively based psychological horror with Telltale's pacing and characterization? I'd be all over that...

• NO! SOMEONE BROKE THE CHAIN!

BARACK OBAMA!

• it had to happen some people just want to watch the world burn.

bill clinton

NO! SOMEONE BROKE THE CHAIN! BARACK OBAMA!

• My whole point is that I couldn't have possibly known that it was a joke.

Dunn_dada posted: »

because it was a play off of your comment. but whatever you are right, anything to stop this pointless conversation that I already said shouldnt have gone this far because i said it was a joke about a character.

• Comic Ben was cool. Then he killed his twin. Then Carl killed him.

highllight the links in the comment box when editing and then click on the landscape tab for each one.

• edited January 2014

What does that stand for?

Edit: Military slang for "Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition"

• edited January 2014

Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition

What does that stand for? Edit: Military slang for "Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition"

• Yeah it was "Vegas night" XD

" Remember that time in Barstow?" Obviously she's alluding to when they had sex in a men's restroom before the apocalypse and they are going in there to be "nostalgic" together.

• A meme about Paul Walker should be made, as a tribute. It would be appropriated :3

• edited January 2014

Nice one bro but i already posted this at page 10 XD

The only time the mustache failed him...

• No. You should go to a Fast & Furious forum and ask them. This is Telltale Games.

Kobalt posted: »

A meme about Paul Walker should be made, as a tribute. It would be appropriated

• Alt text

hihitwd posted: »

Kenny's the biggest badass in History!

• edited January 2014

Silent Hill 2 is where it's at.

CHOICE

• Examine toilet.
    • Stick hand down toilet.
    • Fall down bottomless pit.
    Hbh128 posted: »

Hell yeah, that would be sweet. Choice: * A. Reach into the hole * B. Look inside the hole If you've played Homecoming, you'd know what I mean.

• I assumed it had something to do with people compared to or called the devil/antichrist. Really, where'd you guys get the president thing??

Emanuel Lewis

it had to happen some people just want to watch the world burn. bill clinton

• Jeez, please don't laugh at my joke everyone.

Neck twist: you're dead

• Will do.

Jeez, please don't laugh at my joke everyone.

• ah crap didn't know, my bad

• Seems like a bad name to have in the Walking Dead franchise (kinda like Lilly)

• Lol'ed!

Gengar posted: »

Credits to @Omid for the first pic:

• Interesting. Thanks

In issue 38's Letter Hacks, Robert Kirkman wrote the following: "The Walking Dead takes place in our world, as if this stuff had started ha

• yea until then i said it was a joke.

Zyphon posted: »

My whole point is that I couldn't have possibly known that it was a joke.

• No, that is from the movie where ash was turned to stone after being hit my mew and mew 2s attacks at the same time.

Zombo_Man posted: »

That episode is when Butterfree went free and left Ash to go with the other Butterfrees. Man I miss Pokemon

• Oh. I always thought it was "Beyond All Rescue"

Omid posted: »

Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition

• Unused audio clips are unused for a reason(s).

That aside, one positive thing about him is he is a good scavenger, or at least he had the potential. He knew which drugs to steal(reading labels is important) and he could always find them. If Lilly knew that someone had been stealing for some time, one would think she would do what she could to hide them or otherwise put them out of reach. The fact that Ben could keep finding and stealing the right drugs says some promising things about him. Another complementary skill is his affinity for stealth. He certainly can be "super quiet".

Now it can be competently argued that anybody at the motor inn would have already acquired the training from Lilly on how to take cover when shots are fired. When Ben hears the bell in Crawford, he immediately runs out with the hatchet, very quickly I might add. If you decide to save him, he manages to snag the pistol you drop in the house with walkers hot on his heels before quickly climbing up the ladder.

I agree Ben was inept at several things. While he may not be very smart or strong, or a born fighter, he was quick on his feet and had the potential for infiltration(or stealing/sabotage).

• Yep.

Seems like a bad name to have in the Walking Dead franchise (kinda like Lilly)

• But each Lilly was originally supposed to be the same character.

Yep.

• ''...You ruined that dude's face.''

I love how Omit has a statue in his hands...

• Mateusz Ortmann

Kinda fun... Calvin Coolidge.

• Some people never had a serious injury, that sort of wound puts you in a shock, and in most cases does not hurt if not noticed yet. As he fell he hurt his leg as well and thats all what he felt at the time. Scrape eyeballs of the screens and go out a bit, falling of your chair is not an injury...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Another funny zombie related Cyanide and Happiness comic

Alt text

WowMutt posted: »

Not My Work. Credit to origional artist.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.