The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• I don't know what she's been takin, but she better see a doctor.

By: u/saksaktut

• She can't be a sound cloud rapper. She didn't talk about "bands/racks", didn't mention her obnoxious usage of drugs, talk about guns, and didn't talk about getting other girls :D

By: u/saksaktut

• ...Those references are completely lost on me.

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

She can't be a sound cloud rapper. She didn't talk about "bands/racks", didn't mention her obnoxious usage of drugs, talk about guns, and didn't talk about getting other girls

• in today's rap culture, "bands/racks" equates to large sums of money, usually in the thousands range.
    Heavy use of drugs is also something that is widely talked about in "rap" these days, like its cool.
    Getting girls(pussy) is something that's widely talked about in rap too.
    Owning and using guns is also big in rap.
    I don't listen, I just know.

DabigRG posted: »

...Those references are completely lost on me.

• in today's rap culture, "bands/racks" equates to large sums of money, usually in the thousands range.

Oooh, hence "racks on racks on racks!"

Heavy use of drugs is also something that is widely talked about in "rap" these days, like its cool.
    Getting girls(pussy) is something that's widely talked about in rap too.
    Owning and using guns is also big in rap.

Oh, well yeah, that is kinda obvious. I was mainly tripped up on the first one and the overall relevance to soundcloud.

in today's rap culture, "bands/racks" equates to large sums of money, usually in the thousands range. Heavy use of drugs is also something

• I can't believe I'm doing this...

...but it's worth it :lol:

Bonus:

• !!!!

I can't believe I'm doing this... ...but it's worth it (Spoiler)

• ...I have no choice but to :heart: ...THIS! :lol:

Joe_Momma posted: »

• Javier: David, wait! I don't have feelings for Kate!
    David:

• No matter who loses, I win
    Credit to @TWDG_Clementines_Hat

• Cosmic_BoyCosmic_Boy Banned
    edited June 2018

Not exactly, as preventing ANF from happening would mean she would have to Kill Javier before the earliest flashback of him.

Killing herself would only mean she's prevented her appearance in ANF. That would mean S1 Clementine at some point would've had to have time-traveled into the future of ANF, see what it was like to hate it, time-travel all the way back to season 1, run into herself before she first sees Lee, and then kill that Clementine, which would result in her instantaneous cessation.

..But that would mean Lee never would've saw her over the hill from where he crashed, and probably wouldn't have ran into Chet and Shawn, or the Officer.

Also:
    -Kenny, Katjaa, and Duck would all be alive at the Pharmacy.
    - Larry would still be alive
    - Carly and Doug would be alive since Lee isn't there to retrieve the keys to the medicine room, which would result in the alarm staying off.
    - Ben wouldn't have met the group, and wouldn't have been able to give medicine to the bandits
    - Lilly wouldn't purposely killed Carly/accidentally kill Doug
    - Mark wouldn't get his legs chopped off, and wouldn't die
    - The St. Johns would still be eating human meat.
    - We wouldn't have met Molly.
    - Chuck would still be alive
    -Vernon and Bri would still be alive.
    -The invalids would still be underground, where they never would've been able to take the boat, making it into the 400 Days DLC
    - Ben and Travis' fate would be completely unknown.
    - The Stranger would be alive
    - Lee wouldn't have gotten bit, nor would he have the option to chop his arm off
    - The pharmacy group would still be holding out since they didn't attract zombies.
    - They pharmacy group wouldn't have met the St. Johns since they they never went to the Motor Inn

When you brought up Clem time traveling to kill herself, you really had me thinking all the possible outcomes that could result from such an event. Sorry for being a technical NERD

No matter who loses, I win Credit to @TWDG_Clementines_Hat

• edited June 2018

The...the joke was that ANF!Clementeen would never come to be. :confused:

Also, the timetraveler would clearly have already met Lee and possibly have already put him down.

Not exactly, as preventing ANF from happening would mean she would have to Kill Javier before the earliest flashback of him. Killing hers

• The...the joke was that ANF!Clementeen would never come to be.

But without her earliest self being killed, Clementeen could still happen :D

The...the joke was that ANF!Clementeen would never come to be. Also, the timetraveler would clearly have already met Lee and possibly have already put him down.

• The possibilities are endless

• That Ultron model sucks.

The possibilities are endless

• ...Well shit.
    Can I get a "Hakai"?

The...the joke was that ANF!Clementeen would never come to be. But without her earliest self being killed, Clementeen could still happen

• Destroy

...Well shit. Can I get a "Hakai"?

• Maybe, but creates a bridge that merges TWD universe with the Marvel universe, which would be really cool to see Telltale make a game out of imo. They already made a guardians game. Who's to say the won't make a new game where characters from all their games will meet(even though that's 100% unlikely)??

That Ultron model sucks.

• ...What the everloving crap is that?

Destroy

• Can't wait for Arvo to let a man to drown in his sink and make the Avengers destroy themselves after the Sokovia Incident.

Maybe, but creates a bridge that merges TWD universe with the Marvel universe, which would be really cool to see Telltale make a game out of

• when you dodge the ANF train wreck but Telltale still finds a way to fuck up your face

apologies if this meme was already done

• Ah, now see, that's the joke I should've thought of.

Good job, man! :smile:

Cocoa2736 posted: »

when you dodge the ANF train wreck but Telltale still finds a way to fuck up your face apologies if this meme was already done

• Kenny, come on now. Let it go!
    But it's Glenfiddich, Lee. Glenfiddich.
    And I say it's no good, so it's going in the ground!
    I can't watch...!

• Crossover meme borrowed from me Facebook page.

• Alex! Looking a little memey there, my dear boy.

Crossover meme borrowed from me Facebook page.

• Yikes

• Has anyone else here have a close encounter with this PSYCHOPATH :| :| :| ?

when you dodge the ANF train wreck but Telltale still finds a way to fuck up your face apologies if this meme was already done

• I was curious as to whether he really had a sick fantasy or if he just was getting inspiration for a story he was writing where Clem wins or she spares him and they form an unlikely friendship or something, so I humored him and got this gem

In retrospect I shouldn't have encouraged him (and Clem would've definitely killed him) but oh well

Has anyone else here have a close encounter with this PSYCHOPATH ?

• I think she destroyed me

????
    He mentioned his crotch one too many times

I was curious as to whether he really had a sick fantasy or if he just was getting inspiration for a story he was writing where Clem wins or

• Kate: "I need to get laid"
    Javi:

• ...Rule of three? :neutral:

I think she destroyed me ???? He mentioned his crotch one too many times

• Now that's what I call being turned on.

Kate: "I need to get laid" Javi:

• What is the source of this fucked up Luke :kennysad:

• edited June 2018

The next best thing to ANF bastardization for the rest of the beloved S1+2 cast, that'll be $2.49 my dude

Poogers555 posted: »

What is the source of this fucked up Luke :kennysad:

• Holy fuck those are disgusting to look at lmao

The next best thing to ANF bastardization for the rest of the beloved S1+2 cast, that'll be $2.49 my dude

• Michonne, Christa, Lilly, and facially Lee, Molly, and Carley don't look that bad.

• . The way he responded. I'm still not entirely sure what he's talking about. dude thank you meme

"Can I get some consistency?" "Consistency machine broke."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.