The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• edited July 2018

Look at Rosie, she looks adorable omg

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited July 2018

I fucking HATE Eleanor. It's her fault for every single death in New Richmond. More importantly, she betrayed the team. Why wasn't it an option to kill/jump her? If her dying meant the ones she could've helped were going to die as well, so be it. "These people will die without my help" THEY'RE FUCKING DYING BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!

• That ain't a meme.

Dex-Starr posted: »

I fucking HATE Eleanor. It's her fault for every single death in New Richmond. More importantly, she betrayed the team. Why wasn't it an opt

• No, but THIS is. Go find her.

Fangirl101 posted: »

That ain't a meme.

• She had it coming

• Oh yeah, I saw this during a Google search yesterday.
    Surprised they didn't have Marlon as Fred.

• edited July 2018

Uh, relevant?

Also, Eleanor telling Joan that Javier was coming was a Shaggy Dog story on top of being rather tacked on anyway--the riots and fighting ultimately would've happened anyway, Tripp and Ava still could've easily gotten caught by the already on patrol guards, Kate still could've crashed the getaway truck thanks to Jagger, and the wall still could've gotten a hole blown into it.
    All Eleanor's action amounted to was "She told me you were gonna turn the people against me."

Wanted Posters

"One valuable little girl," my ass!

Still, these are amazing.

Dex-Starr posted: »

I fucking HATE Eleanor. It's her fault for every single death in New Richmond. More importantly, she betrayed the team. Why wasn't it an opt

• emilybuckshotemilybuckshot Former Telltale Staff

Did you make this? I love it!!

• when ur fukin HUNGRY but clem doesnt have any fuckin FOOD

• “Says in human” ok

Fangirl101 posted: »

Ok.

• As undeniably true as all of that may be, the fact that Eleanor exchanged words that weren’t in the team’s favor with Joan was pure SACRILEGE

DabigRG posted: »

Uh, relevant? Also, Eleanor telling Joan that Javier was coming was a Shaggy Dog story on top of being rather tacked on anyway--the riots

• edited July 2018

We will laugh at this now... but soon it will actually happen.

• Noo

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

• I don't whether to laugh or flinch awkwardly

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

• How I saw it

• A day too late, but I don't care

Shoutout to @Wolf_Pudding

Yep. And Alvin was almost her mentor
    Credit to ClementineMarsh

• That's pretty much me everytime someone posts a lgbt related topic:

• Hmph. Still trying to decide how I would've felt about that

Credit to ClementineMarsh

• I find your lack of reciprocation...

...Disturbing.

• Spoilers?

Poogers555 posted: »

uh oh

• Listen, that haircut has got to go.

• That’s a lot of damage.

Don’t let Kenny know what this man does to boats.

EbiManami posted: »

Listen, that haircut has got to go.

• Relationships in a nutshell

Credit to @Clementine Marsh

• A surprise, to be sure

• My reaction when TFS episode 1 downloads:

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I would just like to remind everyone that posting any leaks or hints at leaks on any section of the forum could result in a ban.

Please refrain from hinting at leaks even via memes.

• I don't need your ruuules!

OzzyUK posted: »

I would just like to remind everyone that posting any leaks or hints at leaks on any section of the forum could result in a ban. Please refrain from hinting at leaks even via memes.

• edited August 2018

Like, I know you gotta hit that sweet sweet season 1 nostalgia, but come on! #JusticeForMyUrbanChrista
    Also please ignore how Kenny is still considered dead despite Edith's presence implying that Clem stayed in Wellington. OkaythanksIloveyoubyebye

• Damn, that ethereal dress on Christa actually looks a tiny bit sexy somehow...

What the fuck are Omid and Kenny though? Looks like a tattered orderly and some Assassin's Creed character.

despite Elanor's presence implying that Clem stayed in Wellington

That's Edith.

Joe_Momma posted: »

Like, I know you gotta hit that sweet sweet season 1 nostalgia, but come on! #JusticeForMyUrbanChrista Also please ignore how Kenny is still considered dead despite Edith's presence implying that Clem stayed in Wellington. OkaythanksIloveyoubyebye

• Also please ignore how Kenny is still considered dead despite Elanor's presence

That's Edith.

Joe_Momma posted: »

Like, I know you gotta hit that sweet sweet season 1 nostalgia, but come on! #JusticeForMyUrbanChrista Also please ignore how Kenny is still considered dead despite Edith's presence implying that Clem stayed in Wellington. OkaythanksIloveyoubyebye

• OMFG IM DEAD

Poogers555 posted: »

uh oh

• In my defense I was on like 2 hours of sleep when I posted that.

Also please ignore how Kenny is still considered dead despite Elanor's presence That's Edith.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.