The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• This is where the fun begins!

@bruzdaa homie where the hell are you when we need you

Joe_Momma posted: »

This post runs a pretty decent chance of derailing this thread into Prequel memes. I am willing to take that risk.

• Blaming ANF for destroying Telltale is the most absurd thing I read lately. No offense. The reason why Telltale went to hell was to buy licenses (Batman to DC, Minecraft to Microsoft, Guardians to Marvel) that undoubtedly cost a fortune and make games without interesting history (except Batman that I loved the 2 titles). In addition to clearly not innovate in more than 15 years in a market that demands new things all the time. TFS was the first game in 15 years that had a graphic and playable improvement but it was already late. I defend ANF because I love the entire saga of The Walkind Dead, I all liked it, except Michonne as I said before. And that the game has had a poor development and little duration is not entirely the fault of the developers, but Kevin Bruner also put his horrible lenses where he did not belong. I have no doubt that if that idiot had not gotten where they do not call, ANF would have been better.

Anyway, i didn't play Tomb Raider neither xD

AronDracula posted: »

Why would you side with something that destroyed the company forever? A New Frontier is basically the Telltale version of Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness.

• ANF was the last """decent""" selling Telltale game due to people pre-ordering thinking it would be a good game, it was shit, everyone stopped buying Telltale games. Theres a reason why every game after ANF sold pathetically bad, they were already loosing traction and their games were selling pretty poorly, but they were making enough back to not die. After ANF came out, no one liked it so a lot of people decided they were done with Telltale and werent going to buy their games anymore because ANF showed how little Telltale gave a shit about story telling and choices anymore, so the last of that group that was keeping them afloat dipped, leaving them with just hardcore fans which wasnt enough.

Blaming ANF for destroying Telltale is the most absurd thing I read lately. No offense. The reason why Telltale went to hell was to buy lice

• Holy shit, how the hell did Batman and friggin Minecraft not sell?

Poogers555 posted: »

ANF was the last """decent""" selling Telltale game due to people pre-ordering thinking it would be a good game, it was shit, everyone stopp

• please save bigby fellas season 2 can still happen

• Snow...i don’t feel so good

please save bigby fellas season 2 can still happen

• Gonna get some mileage outta that screenahot.

• Am I the only one who keeps seeing that scar/curl/whatever as an extra eyebrow?

Gonna get some mileage outta that screenahot.

• Unironically defending ANF in the Meme Thread

Blaming ANF for destroying Telltale is the most absurd thing I read lately. No offense. The reason why Telltale went to hell was to buy lice

• Season 3 is the Mass Effect Andromeda of the series.

(Repost but I don't have any fresh ANF memes on hand)

Unironically defending ANF in the Meme Thread

• ANF memes are still good tho

Season 3 is the Mass Effect Andromeda of the series. (Repost but I don't have any fresh ANF memes on hand)

• edited January 2019

Gonna do this cause I just gotta (Warning: Massive Telltale Batman Season 1 Spoilers Involved, particularly at the end)
    Variation The

Variation Beware

Variation Nolan

End(Point of No Return!!!)

• Live footage of me replaying ANF in search of new memes

ANF memes are still good tho

• Just do what I do and make the same shitty meme of Gabe realising Clem has someone else now hahaha

ᴵ ʷᶦˢʰ ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ᶠᵘⁿⁿʸ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖᵒᵒᵍˢ

Season 3 is the Mass Effect Andromeda of the series. (Repost but I don't have any fresh ANF memes on hand)

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited January 2019

• Violet: There's something I always wanted to try with someone I cared about. And I never have.

me: oh boi is this what i think-

Violet: Have you ever danced with anyone?

me:

• YO HOLD UP

KENT MUNDLE JUST RECENTLY ANSWERED THIS QUESTION ON HIS BLOG

In it he says Clem originally woke up in a barn after the crash then walked to the community. You know what else said this? THE HOOK HAND JAVI LEAK

SHITS CONFIRMED HOOK HAND JAVI IS STILL COMING FELLAS

ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᶠᵉᶫᶫᵃˢ﹖

• Abel did say something about Richmond, so there's still a chance. That chance is probably 0.00000001% likely of happening, but it's still a chance.

YO HOLD UP KENT MUNDLE JUST RECENTLY ANSWERED THIS QUESTION ON HIS BLOG In it he says Clem originally woke up in a barn after the

• Imagine if after all this time it turns out Javi really was the one who burned down the Ranch and then shows up at the very last scene as Clem is fucking dying and fills in the role of the Stranger from season 1 going "I TOLD YOU YOUD REGRET YOUR CHOICES" hook hand and all.

Abel did say something about Richmond, so there's still a chance. That chance is probably 0.00000001% likely of happening, but it's still a chance.

• I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS FELLA JUST EXPOSED THE EPISODE 4 ENDING

As Clementine lies on the ground fUcKIng DyiNG, the gang comes out the shadow and all Javier says is:

The final credits roll up and the Godfather theme slowly starts playing...
    ᵀʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʰᵒʷ ᵗʰᵉ ᴳᵃʳᶜᶦᵃ ᶠᵃᵐᶦˡʸ ʷᵒʳᵏˢ

Imagine if after all this time it turns out Javi really was the one who burned down the Ranch and then shows up at the very last scene as Cl

• Fuck, Kake was right!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS FELLA JUST EXPOSED THE EPISODE 4 ENDING As Clementine lies on the ground fUcKIng DyiNG, the gang comes out the shado

• We won’t go quietly. The delta can count on that

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS FELLA JUST EXPOSED THE EPISODE 4 ENDING As Clementine lies on the ground fUcKIng DyiNG, the gang comes out the shado

• i just want to say thats a nice ass meme good work homie

• your dad is 44

i just want to say thats a nice ass meme good work homie

• edited January 2019

well thank you a lot mate, a good theory deserves our support

i just want to say thats a nice ass meme good work homie

• hopefully mods dont ban me for a slightly edgy meme smh

• you have been banned

hopefully mods dont ban me for a slightly edgy meme smh

• Uh uh. Don’t you dare, Sasuke...

• Yeah, I literally just saw a thumbnail of him--what's up with that?

Dex-Starr posted: »

Uh uh. Don’t you dare, Sasuke...

• You want me to explain the internet??

DabigRG posted: »

Yeah, I literally just saw a thumbnail of him--what's up with that?

• i miss you...

You want me to explain the internet??

• This is fake. Clementine has ZERO chances to beat Spider-Man.

• So join the club

MrGraffio posted: »

i miss you...

• True, but everyone's whooping Sasuke's ass in these memes.

AronDracula posted: »

This is fake. Clementine has ZERO chances to beat Spider-Man.

• She learned from the best

• The one true ending.

• what is it with people named Louis and survival horrors?

• When you have a sick child you stole from a teenager and have no other option....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.