The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Oh crap! No I did not! lol. I think it was "Clem herself" who did it and uploaded it on her FB page, lol.

Gengar posted: »

Nice one man! You made this?

• edited February 2014

Well I can see Clem is chatting with...Lilly Everett?! And I can't really make out who the other guy is though....

And Clem has one of the apps "Love Triangle" XD

TWDFan86 posted: »

Oh crap! No I did not! lol. I think it was "Clem herself" who did it and uploaded it on her FB page, lol.

• Yep, I can see that. can't see the other guy either. Also, don't understand why she needs two computers/monitors :P

Well I can see Clem is chatting with...Lilly Everett?! And I can't really make out who the other guy is though.... And Clem has one of the apps "Love Triangle" XD

• This is who should have played the role of player character in season 2. I already know what mini Clem is like. I want to see what older Clem is like!

Slither29 posted: »

Clem as Teenager

• I think it says Duck.. but the last name I can't make out.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Yep, I can see that. can't see the other guy either. Also, don't understand why she needs two computers/monitors :P

• edited February 2014

Alt text

• edited February 2014

I thought you were dead!

• edited February 2014

Alt textAlt textAlt textAlt textAlt text

EDIT Super mario Kenny

• We all know Lee has thing for fences and now...Kenny has a thing with pipes!

EDIT Super mario Kenny

• Alt text

Lol I was just on google images and saw that pic with Kenny and the pipe and was like "what the hell? How come I never noticed that before?!" Had to make something out of it.

We all know Lee has thing for fences and now...Kenny has a thing with pipes!

• I spy a tiny fuck near Clem in the third slide

• I don't see the connection between THIS and TWD,but hey.VODKA.

• edited February 2014

Alt text

SomGuye posted: »

I spy a tiny fuck near Clem in the third slide

• Not really a MS Paint master, but well, here ya go.

Alt text

• The Hobbit: Things and Stuff Again

And ofcourse the Hobbit: The Desolation of stuff

• edited February 2014

for those of you who don't know he isn't raping her. this is from an episode of the popular tv show Arrested Development. what he is doing is force feeding his brother a forget-me-not, a pill which makes you forget the last day or so. the reason clem is there is because he is supposedly force feeding her a forget-me-not so that she will forget what it was you just did.

• Every time I read a comment, I automatically read it in their avatar's voice...

• edited February 2014

Oh,you guys thought that...O-O.What.I really didn't...That's just sick,okay?I would NEVER post something like that,perverted and sick and horrible.I LOVE Clem.Like,she's my favorite little girl character EVER.I would NEVER EVER FUCKING EVER post something like...A fully grown man raping her.I just thought this was funny.

for those of you who don't know he isn't raping her. this is from an episode of the popular tv show Arrested Development. what he is doing i

• God, bro, you just made me reading all the comments with voice of the characters in avatars.
    Alt text

Every time I read a comment, I automatically read it in their avatar's voice...

• ...how do you read mine?

Every time I read a comment, I automatically read it in their avatar's voice...

• Like for the Sherlock...

Crips posted: »

God, bro, you just made me reading all the comments with voice of the characters in avatars.

• Uh...

HHoooWWWWw Uuuuuuu rrrittt meeiiiiiin?

Well, I have the voice in my head, I can't really type it XD

...how do you read mine?

• Not sure if to read HHoooWWWWw Uuuuuuu rrrittt meeiiiiiin in walker voice or in sam pretending walker voice or in sam voice

Uh... HHoooWWWWw Uuuuuuu rrrittt meeiiiiiin? Well, I have the voice in my head, I can't really type it XD

• This is some Matrix stuff. My mind already exploded!

Alt text

Not sure if to read HHoooWWWWw Uuuuuuu rrrittt meeiiiiiin in walker voice or in sam pretending walker voice or in sam voice

• edited February 2014

Alt text

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• edited February 2014

Alt text

Poor Hershel xD

• Lol decided to change Kenny up a bit :p not a MS pro but I tried.

EDIT Super mario Kenny

• You just found a cure for the Zombie Apocalypse !!!!

• Nice thoughts bro. But I can't even think about biting a zombie. I think I would puke after doing it

• it is for mankind ... it would be worth it

Nice thoughts bro. But I can't even think about biting a zombie. I think I would puke after doing it

• So if a zombie apocalypse breaks out, just stay with me

SaltLick305 posted: »

You just found a cure for the Zombie Apocalypse !!!!

• we should bury our dead with laces tied together ... then the zombie apocalypse would not be horrible but just hilarious

SaltLick305 posted: »

You just found a cure for the Zombie Apocalypse !!!!

• You make it sound like the difference between being a pessimist and an optimist. You're on a prison bus next to a guy convicted of rape and a guy convicted of some boring white collar crime. Why would you free the rapist just because he said he didn't do it? I can't think of a way either of them could betray you anyway. You're seconds from death and now's the time for trust exercises and leaps of faith? With prisoners on a prison bus?! Just stay safe people. There's no law anymore; dealing with a rapist would be awkward.

And because Fallout New Vegas! It means that if you know a man who cleans his house then he is a closet murderer. Look, just try and take the quote as literally as possible. phft, question my quotes; he wouldn't have questioned shakespeare, but no, fallout new vegas aint good enough, it needs to make sense, phft, this is what i get for revealing im not cultured

I agree up until that quote. Yes, it's basically just whether you want to take a chance on having a companion who seems nicer on the outside

Sign in to comment in this discussion.