d bufkin

e long shot but can't rule him out the big bad wolf bigsby

f the mayor king cole

g Colin on of the three little pigs

h toad

i toad jr

j Ichabod Crane

Comments

• As the game is a prequel to the comics, 20 years (I think) prior to the first issue of the comics, I don't think Bigby will be the next victim lolz..

• The game has no real connections with the comics. Snow is in the comics and she is dead in the game.

• I don't think it's Colin as he is in one of the episode 5 achievement pictures, but he could be, yes.

• edited November 2013

For some reason I have a feeling that this serial killer only kills women,but I might be wrong.Next possible victim to me could be Beauty.And there's also Holly's sister that has been missing so maybe we are going to find her dead.In the preview of episode 2 we see that Holly seems to be shocked when Bigby tells her something.And there's also a chapter title that mentions something about sisters so that could be a clue.

• Let's wait and see how the Continuity will play out. Snow and Faith may be come back due to some Magic.. It's a Comic Franchise after all and Death in it means nothing these Days.

gupy01 posted: »

The game has no real connections with the comics. Snow is in the comics and she is dead in the game.

• I agree that Holly's sister ends up dead. I also think Woody will die, but not by the killer.

Mary5 posted: »

For some reason I have a feeling that this serial killer only kills women,but I might be wrong.Next possible victim to me could be Beauty.And

• Yes, beheading only effects highlanders

Fangster posted: »

Let's wait and see how the Continuity will play out. Snow and Faith may be come back due to some Magic.. It's a Comic Franchise after all and Death in it means nothing these Days.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.