Is there something deeper to Glamours...

I kept thinking that the glamours have more to do with the situation then the story lets on. Like when The Woodsman said at the Trip Trap that he did not beat up Faith, when clearly, during the prologue, we saw him beat up on Faith. Could it just be possible that he was in a drunken stupor, or is some one using glamour to make who ever was beating up Faith look like The Woodsman. I'm not too familiar with the usage of glamour, or if it can hide someones looks to make him/her to look like someone else, but i have the feeling that it is involved. Maybe these "Witches" that make/distribute glamours could make a specific glamour to make someone look like another fable, but I guess i'm shooting in the dark now. I don't care, discussion is now a go.

Comments

• I think in my play-through. When I told him she was dead. He said he was a piece of sh*t and he hit Faith but didn't kill her. But now that you mention it. I'm not sure. If they can disguise someone's true looks why couldn't they make them look like someone else.

• edited November 2013

Nice thought in general, but in mine he admit hitting her even though I said nothing.

I would suspect bigb will be accused of the murder, due to the fact he was in the area of the body and asleep at the time... He could be subconsciously doing this or glamour have side effects assuming he uses them and not a werewolf thing...

• He may very well be sleep walking, but he doesn't use glamours to keep himself human, he just does that on his own. He said that something with magic was used to decapitate Faith. I don't know how magical ripping or biting a head off of a girl can be. I am still skeptical about the thought that some one may be using the glamours nefariously.

Vold posted: »

Nice thought in general, but in mine he admit hitting her even though I said nothing. I would suspect bigb will be accused of the murder, d

• And that is why the culprits roam free :D
    j/k

the head ya, but what of the body? Shredded?
    someone could chop it later and put it there.

j/k

j/k

• Sorry for multi quotes, replying via mobile :(

• It's fine.

But we still don't know about that body. the body could have been disposed of, either by burial in a remote location or burning or any other reasons. OR it could still be around, and may become a thing that will appear in the next episode.

Sorry for multi quotes, replying via mobile

• Or the magic cutting may allow them to rejoin O.O

• The killer could vary well be one of those people that leaves body parts in the same location, giving new clues and more leads, but like I said, we won't see anything till the next episode.

Sorry for multi quotes, replying via mobile

• Don't know, but I'm sure there is a story behind it.

Or the magic cutting may allow them to rejoin O.O

• Btw, what happened to Collins after his nap? I forgot, lol

• I think he was still there, we just couldn't see him because of the angling. He probably did not go back to the farm, that's for sure.

Btw, what happened to Collins after his nap? I forgot, lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.