what r fables & who u wanna see?

edited November 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

Up until I saw Grendell, I know what fables sort of r...
but isn't grendel a mythology creature then a fairy tale

anyway, who u expect to see in future episodes? :)

Comments

• edited November 2013

In the Fables universe, the blanket term "Fable" is used, but really any character from fables, folklore, fairy tales, myths, legends, or any number of literary sources (like Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, for instance) is pretty much fair game. So within the universe you may see anyone from Cinderella or Lancelot to Pinocchio, Peter Piper, or Reynard the Fox.

As far as who I'd like to see? Well, I think I've mentioned this in some other thread, but since I've read the books and I know some of the characters I'd love to see Rose Red, Boy Blue, Flycatcher, Frau Totenkinder, and Jack make appearances. If I'm not thinking of the comics and I'm thinking of other characters that would be interesting to see, Hans Christian Andersen's Little Mermaid comes to mind (sure, she may have been turned into sea foam in the story, but Bluebeard was also stabbed to death by his brothers-in-law and he managed to get better. :p )

• Basically people from Shrek's universe too. :)

I'd like to see Rapunzel, the killer would have lots of hair in the face trying to get to her...

I dun recognize most of what u pointed out though.

In the Fables universe, the blanket term "Fable" is used, but really any character from fables, folklore, fairy tales, myths, legends, or any

• Jack, Charming, Reynard, Pinocchio and Boy Blue.

It would also be nice to see characters that aren't from the series. I have always wanted Peter Pan in Fables. He was actually suppose to be the "Adversary" in the comic series, but the creator ran into problems with that.

• It would be cool to see Charming, Rose Red, Totekinder, and Old King Cole. They are staples in the comics. I myself am biased towards the great American folk tales. So seeing someone like Paul Bunyan, Pecos Bill, or especially John Henry would be most cool.

• Oo would Pan be an adult? :)

Jack, Charming, Reynard, Pinocchio and Boy Blue. It would also be nice to see characters that aren't from the series. I have always wanted

• Goldilocks. Alice, Prince charming, Cinderella and Rapunzel :3

• Headless Horseman would be nice. Just for the sake of spookiness.

• I wonder if that annoying bastard rumplestiltskin will make an appearance.

• I remember Neil Gaiman's American Gods made fun of Paul Bunyan, since the bulk of the 'legend' surrounding him was made up for an advertising campaign in the 1920s rather than being genuine folklore. It would be interesting to see how a Fable would cope with having the bulk of his widely known qualities stem not from traditional folklore, but from an advertising gimmick.

It would be cool to see Charming, Rose Red, Totekinder, and Old King Cole. They are staples in the comics. I myself am biased towards the gr

• From what I read no, he would have still been "the boy who never grew up", but it really doesn't matter since Willingham couldn't get the rights.

Vold posted: »

Oo would Pan be an adult?

• As far as the game goes: I want Frau Totenkinder. Even if it's just a conversation. She's too awesome to NOT make an appearance.

• Jack is referenced but would like an appearance, same with Bluebeard, Charming for sure, but I most want to see Goldilocks, shes is pretty badass lol

• Pretty sure Bluebeard is in the next episode. I recall seeing him in the preview.

Jack is referenced but would like an appearance, same with Bluebeard, Charming for sure, but I most want to see Goldilocks, shes is pretty badass lol

• See the genie fly by. :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.