Bottom 10

edited July 2008 in General Chat
Post 10 hated things and why you hate them.
1:Reality Shows.Nuff' said.
2:Chris Crocker.That guy scares the crap outta me.
3:Chain Letters,Comments,etc. WARNING!DON'T READ THIS! POST THIS ANYWHERE TO PISS PEOPLE OFF!
4:Pop-ups.Again, Nuff' said.
5:Racism.Klueless Klutz Krapheads, shut up.
6:Screamers.Predictable, but as a child, one taumitized me.DAMN YOU TEENAGED UNCLE!
7:mettalica6666 from stupid videos.com DUDE CHECK OUT MY PICS YOU'LL HAVE NO REGRETS JUST CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!Write this 1,000,000 times and you have our friend here.
8:Spam Spam Spam etc.
9:Sonic Fans Who Won't Admit The Game For 360 Was Crap.Rent this and scream in horror how bad it is.
10:Manos The Hands Of Fate. Search Youtube. Dare you to watch the full thing.

Comments

• edited May 2008
    Haha, 9 is pretty funny.
  • edited May 2008
    1) When people try and use fancy words despite not having a clue what they mean or how to spell them.
    2) All Sonic the Hedgehog games after number 2.
    3) Console fanboys.
    4) Eurovision.
    5) The majority of Youtube comments.
    6) The story and characters in FFXII.
    7) Games with save points 2 hours apart from each other, and sending the player back to said save points if they die (read: the Metroid Prime games).
    8) Diet Coke.
    9) US English (I lost a mark on a test when I was 6ish because American cartoon imports confused me so I spelt "colour" wrong, and held a grudge ever since ): )
    10) MSN Messenger Deafult emotes.
    11) Buses.

I had to tack an extra pet hate on because I really hate buses.
  • edited May 2008
    11)Berries And Cream Guy."BERRIES AND CREAM BERRIES AND...OMG DID I JUST GET SHOT??!?"
  • edited May 2008
    Only 10? :p

1. E-diots. (As in, the people that show up out of nowhere going "zomg gai lolol noob rofl")
    2. Fanboys. Although that technically falls under E-diots, some are just old fashioned idiots.
    3. -isms. (Racism, sexism, etc.)
    4. Reality television.
    5. Soldier Of Fortune 3, and how it killed a great franchise.
    6. George Romero for almost demolishing any chance of Dead Rising 2 getting made.
    7. Howie Mandel
    8. Emails with more than 1 fwd: or re: in the subject line. ... Wait, that's from Strong Bad's bottom 10. Oops.
    9. Top 10 lists.
    10. "Greatest video game character ever!!!11" articles.
  • edited May 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »
    9. Top 10 lists

The irony of you being on this thread and hating top10s is pretty funny.
  • edited May 2008
    That was the joke.
  • edited June 2008
    1) Spiders. I have a nightmares about spiders after looking at a for real one.
    2) People who hate snakes. They hate them so much, that they kill thousands of rattlesnakes and sell them as knic-nacs! I tell ya, who are the real animals here!!
    3) Dad. When he is in a bossy mood.
    4) Video game zombies. They can be real pests.
    5) Superball. His voice annoys me and has a one track mind.
    6) Cockroaches. I find them inside our dishwasher every night.
    7) Opera. It tortures my ears!
    8) Dad coming upstairs on Sundays. He comes up to watch NFL on Sunday evenings and interupts my video gaming time.
    9) Texas in the summer. I get heat-stroke almost instantly.
    10) Quagmire from Family Guy. The only thing I hate about him is his dirty sex habits. That guy should be castrated.
  • edited June 2008
    1. hyperbollic functions
    2 that is all for now
  • edited June 2008
    vyperspit wrote: »
    4) Video game zombies. They can be real pests.

I know what you mean, dude.Wait, does the Flood from Halo count?
  • edited June 2008
    10. Those damn flipper crab things from TWEWY.
    9. The fact that things cost money.
    8. McDonald's.
    7. "Barack Hussein Hitler Obama... yeah, that's who I want for president"- Actual YouTube comment.
    6. Umm... Not... Pigeons.
    5. Stealing jokes from Strong Bad.
    4. People who think they're witty because they can use irony in a bottom 10 list.
    3. Disney.
    2. Disney.
    1. Hannah Montana.
  • edited June 2008
    11. Unprovoked insults and assumptions that a bit of filler was someone's attempt at being witty.
  • edited June 2008
    10. Book endings that are overly hyped *coughcoughharrypottercoughcough*
    9. Disney milking every star power they have (i.e. Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana)
    8. People who think that cussing, drinking, etc. makes them "cool"
    7. Wasps
    6. Squirrels
    5. "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" (movie)
    4. Me thinking of too many "what-ifs" for a situation
    3. Algebra Homework
    2. Hard Rock
    1. Waiting
  • edited June 2008
    11. Unprovoked insults and assumptions that a bit of filler was someone's attempt at being witty.
    It actually wasn't meant to be an attack on you; my only intent was to add an extra layer of irony (I had just done that very thing myself, you see).
  • edited June 2008
    Ah, I apologize. *feels like an ass* Defensive ShaggE is defensive. :p
  • MelMel
    edited June 2008
    Ah, I apologize. *feels like an ass* Defensive ShaggE is defensive. :p

Can that be used as a weapon in an RPG? :p

(I don't play them, but it sounds like something you could obtain and use)
  • edited June 2008
    ShaggE uses Defense!

It's super effective!

Wild Offense fainted!

ShaggE obtains Llama!

LLAMA PARTY! *a group of watermelons start dancing*
  • edited June 2008
    1 Video games which have potential but waste it in exploitation aka GTA (At least the game which offers 200,000 square miles gives us option between good and evil)What is that games name?
    2 Rabbids not being a spin off.
    3 No Rayman
    4 Sims stuff packs.
    5 CN making cartoons without the help of the person who created the series.
    6 Anime cartoons of USA cartoons and video games.(It wasn't sonic the hedgehog that killed sonic it was Sonic X)
    7 Adult shows and animation.
    8 2 stupid dogs not on DVD.
    9 Mortal combat live action show not on DVD.
    10 Megaman being milked.
  • edited June 2008
    6 Anime cartoons of USA cartoons and video games.(It wasn't sonic the hedgehog that killed sonic it was Sonic X)
    7 Adult shows and animation.

sorry but to 6 sonic adventure was way before the cartoon sonic x. and cartoons dont kill games mario cartoon and zelda cartoon anyone

how can someone hate adult cartoons they are often brilliantly made and well scripted i.e. futurama, akira
  • edited June 2008
    patters wrote: »
    sorry but to 6 sonic adventure was way before the cartoon sonic x. and cartoons dont kill games mario cartoon and zelda cartoon anyone

how can someone hate adult cartoons they are often brilliantly made and well scripted i.e. futurama, akira
    I have never watched an adult cartoon but anybody with half a mind would know just by seeing adult cartoon commercials and changing them quickly.That they contain a lot of exploitation that is not only wrong but also causes depression in people's lives.Spongebob, Mike, Lu and OG, johnny bravo and original ppg were good and are children cartoons.

You might say that the Tom and Jerry original series is the best cartoon and it is adult wrong. Tom and jerry is not adult cartoon because its violence is not graphic and it rarely has nudity.And that even animal nudity not human.
  • edited June 2008
    patters wrote: »

It may depend on 5 reasons; family, religion, psychologic behavior, or health problems such as seizures.
  • edited June 2008
    It may depend on 5 reasons; family, religion, psychologic behavior, or health problems such as seizures.

I just gave you the answer in the last page.
  • edited June 2008
    I have never watched an adult cartoon but anybody with half a mind would know just by seeing adult cartoon commercials and changing them quickly.That they contain a lot of exploitation that is not only wrong but also causes depression in people's lives.Spongebob, Mike, Lu and OG, johnny bravo and original ppg were good and are children cartoons.

You might say that the Tom and Jerry original series is the best cartoon and it is adult wrong. Tom and jerry is not adult cartoon because its violence is not graphic and it rarely has nudity.And that even animal nudity not human.

adult does not mean violence or nudity, it can refer to other issues regarded as adult f.e. unemployment, relationship issues, and adult humour; none of which will cause depression
  • edited June 2008
    2 Rabbids not being a spin off.
    3 No Rayman

YES and YES. Apparently, Rabbids was going to be a "proper" Rayman game, but they turned it into a mini-game collection when they heard about the Wii. Not impressed ):

Tbh though, I still think Rayman 1 was the best. The level design, characters, art direction, etc were genius, and none of the others have really matched it in terms of creativity. Still don't get why everyone from Rayman 2 and onwards suddenly had limbs, barring Rayman.

I have never watched an adult cartoon but anybody with half a mind would know just by seeing adult cartoon commercials and changing them quickly.That they contain a lot of exploitation that is not only wrong but also causes depression in people's lives.

The Simpsons is technically an adult cartoon, and a lot of people like that :confused:.
    You can't really write off all adult cartoons as being bad though, I'm not really a fan of the Simpsons or Family Guy, but I like Futurama a lot. And I'm a big fan of kids cartoons (been watching a lot of Freakazoid and Pinky and the Brain lately).

You've said yourself though, you've never watched an adult cartoon, so it's a bit of a harsh judgement to make. Especially for a field which covers a lot of different genres.
  • edited June 2008
    I got an extra thing I hate: A smartmouth like TomSuperman
  • edited June 2008
    I got an extra thing I hate: A smartmouth like TomSuperman
    Don't you think you are being a little harsh.
  • edited June 2008
    I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me.:(
  • jmmjmm
    edited June 2008
    10. @%$&; Poppers (Congrats Telltale!)
    9. Muzak
    8. Phone companies ("Hello, you've reached XYZ Phone Co. Our operators are busy, please hold" ->Instant Muzak)
    7. Dentists (Free Muzak for your "short" wait, "painless" procedures that you actually pay for)
    6. Your boss in a bad day ('nuff said)
    5. Yellow Press/Related TV shows (Waste of time, effort and whatever kind of waste you can imagine)
    4. Reality shows (As opposed to real people in your everyday life, please!)
    3. Soap Operas (Ditto, but with more cheese factor)
    2. Most Latin music (I don't know, but sounds too "cheap" to me. Can tolerate for awhile if its a video with a Latin babe {or more!} and the mute function)
    1. Pay bills (unavoidable, but still...)

Edit:
    Darn, It seems that I'm a bit cranky today ;)
  • edited June 2008
    [QUOTE=TomSuperman
    10 Megaman being milked.[/QUOTE]

Uhh, Sonic X,Non canon(Dark Super Sonic.Need 7 emeralds for Super Sonic.Not 1 emerald.Why not just DARK SONIC??!?AND EGGMAN HELPING SONIC COPE WITH ANGER??!?I ALSO SAW A FREAKING SONIC X COMIC WHERE THEY SPOOF BATMAN AND EGGMAN & SONIC LOOK LIKE RETARDS!IN FREAKY SHINING OUTFITS! AT NIGHT!)
    Megaman had just introduced my favorite character, Deo, then ditched the series.
  • edited June 2008
    I hate the Soda Poppers too, especially Peepers bewitching Sybil with his "devilishly" seductive alter ego. I shudder to think if he succeeded in creating a hellspawn.:p I would rather face total oblivion then to see Peeper's lit'l "anti-Christ". I know evil comes in many forms, but that is just cruel.
  • edited June 2008
    #1-10
    Uhh, Sonic X,Non canon(Dark Super Sonic.Need 7 emeralds for Super Sonic.Not 1 emerald.Why not just DARK SONIC??!?AND EGGMAN HELPING SONIC COPE WITH ANGER??!?I ALSJ SAW A FREAKING SONIC X COMIC WHERE THEY SPOOF BATMAN AND EGGMAN & SONIC LOOK LIKE RETARDS!IN FREAKY SHINING OUTFITS! AT NIGHT!)
    Megaman had just introduced my favorite character, Deo, then ditched the series.

Posts without regard to spelling or grammar. Also the over liberal use of all caps. All the stupid shouting hurts my ears.
  • edited June 2008
    #1-10

Posts without regard to spelling or grammar. Also the over liberal use of all caps. All the stupid shouting hurts my ears.

I did this on the Wii internet channel, so that's for mispellings.And non- canon Video Game shows voiced with Jason Grifith make me ANGRY!:mad:
  • edited June 2008
    #1-10

Cheers, brotha. (No offense, someguy. I mean this in general.)

I blame phone texting and multiplayer games without headset support. That's the only way I can explain spelling "would" and "could" as "wud" and "cud".

I know that the people who type that way aren't actually that stupid, and may even be good spellers when handed a pen and paper, but that is such an enormous pet peeve of mine.
  • edited June 2008
    I used to love the old Sonic the Hedgehog cartoons when I was a kid. On the other hand, I didn't like Dr. Robotnik, because he was a complete retard. A bloated, big-mouthed, retard.
  • edited June 2008
    I used to love the old Sonic the Hedgehog cartoons when I was a kid. On the other hand, I didn't like Dr. Robotnik, because he was a complete retard. A bloated, big-mouthed, retard.

As most old cartoon villains.
  • edited June 2008
    5 CN making cartoons without the help of the person who created the series.

I agree here. This is why Ren and Stimpy abruptly stopped being funny after the tenth episode or so.
    That they contain a lot of exploitation that is not only wrong but also causes depression in people's lives.

First off, people throw around words like 'exploitation' much too often for my taste. I suppose Sam and Max is exploitation because it perpetuates the stereotype of hyperkinetic rabbity things as ultraviolent politician holy men. And I, for one, will stand for it no longer!

Also, you know what else causes depression in some people's lives? Seeing happiness in the lives of others. Guess we need to nip that in the bud, too?
  • edited June 2008
    1 one of my favourite bands splitting
    2 general studies
    3 people calling doctor robotinik eggman
    4 a levels
    5 cant do anymore
  • edited June 2008
    1:Snakes(Yes,people do think im a wuss, but thats the olny thing I'm afraid of)
    2:The ending to Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull(I could make a better ending)
    3:Those stupid Canadians!!!(Just a joke, canadian people)
    4:Harvey Birdman the TV show
    5:Every thing I can't play on guitar!!!
    6:Kareoke(Dumbest thing ever!!!)
    7:"Hey There Delilah" by The Plain White Ts
    8:You'r Mamma!!!
    9:Ozzy Osborne
    10:Not Devil May Cry!!! It rox my sox!!!
  • edited June 2008
    1:Snakes(Yes,people do think im a wuss, but thats the olny thing I'm afraid of)
    2:The ending to Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull(I could make a better ending)
    3:Those stupid Canadians!!!(Just a joke, canadian people)
    4:Harvey Birdman the TV show
    5:Every thing I can't play on guitar!!!
    6:Kareoke(Dumbest thing ever!!!)
    7:"Hey There Delilah" by The Plain White Ts
    8:You'r Mamma!!!
    9:Ozzy Osborne
    10:Not Devil May Cry!!! It rox my sox!!!
    First off, what do you have against Harvey Birdman?
    Anyways, I feel obligated to point out that 'everything I can't play on guitar' is kind of a stupid thing to hate. Technically speaking, you can play anything if you put your mind and lots of time into it, but I play myself and know that this borders on impossible. Really, the best thing to do is to just find something easier that you can play and work your way up. I guess what I'm trying to say is "Don't be mad at songs that are to hard for you- you're the reason you can't play them. Work on it, then come back."
  • edited June 2008
    Botap wrote: »
    I suppose Sam and Max is exploitation because it perpetuates the stereotype of hyperkinetic rabbity things as ultraviolent politician holy men. And I, for one, will stand for it no longer!?

This quote is not part of my bottom 10 :D
  • edited June 2008
    MaxFan wrote: »
    This quote is not part of my bottom 10 :D

And suddenly, a retarded orginization is built to stop the hyperkinetic rabbit things...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.