Wii Drought?

2»

Comments

• edited June 2008
    Just to keep those who care updated: Wii games to be released list.
  • edited June 2008
    I know it's not new per say, but No More Heros is now 29.99 and it's a lot of fun.
  • edited July 2008
    You could do what I did and pay double for Wii Fit over Ebay.

It's merely decent as a game, but as a way to play a videogame that you can so easily justify as productive, it's invaluable. I've actually lost a touch of weight, and I think that has a lot to do with the prospect of the game recording you weight every day you play it.
  • edited July 2008
    I know some friends who use a treadmill when they play Wii Fit on the mini games that has them jog in place... lucky folks. I can't find a copy anywhere where I live which makes me sad.
  • edited July 2008
    Is Wii Fit really worth 90+ bucks? I'd pick up a copy, but I don't have that kind of money.
  • edited July 2008
    Or psychic powers.
  • edited July 2008
    BadStrong wrote: »
    Is Wii Fit really worth 90+ bucks? I'd pick up a copy, but I don't have that kind of money.

If you can afford two videogames, you can afford Wii Fit.

As for whether it's worth it, well, do you want a videogame that gives you a workout?
  • edited July 2008
    Oilers99 wrote: »
    If you can afford two videogames, you can afford Wii Fit.

As for whether it's worth it, well, do you want a videogame that gives you a workout?

Instead of paying 99 cents for a real hula hoop, you can spend 250$ for pretty much the same thing, only without the hoop.
  • edited July 2008
    Instead of paying 99 cents for a real hula hoop, you can spend 250$ for pretty much the same thing, only without the hoop.
    ...250?
    Wii Fit isn't $250. How does the price of 2 games make $250?
  • edited July 2008
    Well, you need the console as well.
  • edited July 2008
    Badwolf wrote: »
    Well, you need the console as well.
    Well, I think it was kind of assumed that if you're going to buy Wii Fit, you already have a Wii.
  • edited July 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    Well, I think it was kind of assumed that if you're going to buy Wii Fit, you already have a Wii.

Yeah, but with the idiots around these days, it's just unpredictable what they'll do next.
  • edited July 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »

Not necessarily. Someone might want Wii Fit and buy the console especially for it. There's enough people who've got one just for Wii Sports.
  • edited July 2008
    Badwolf wrote: »
    Not necessarily. Someone might want Wii Fit and buy the console especially for it. There's enough people who've got one just for Wii Sports.
    But Wii Sports comes with the console...
  • edited July 2008
    Yeah, I know. That's what I'm saying, there's plenty of people who get the console, and Wii Sports is the only game they ever own for it.
    It's not too much of a stretch to assume there's people who only ever play that and Wii Fit.
  • edited August 2008
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wii
    i can't wait for this. it sounds like it should be awesome, with the new wiispeak and everything. finally the mii's can get out of that old white area and live in an actual house!!!!!!
  • edited August 2008
    Schweeetness!
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah, I'm pretty excited for that game, it should be great!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.