Premiere trailer for The Walking Dead: Season Two - Episode 1, 'All That Remains'

2»

Comments

• We saw her parents as walkers close to the ending of Episode 5, when trying to get out of Savannah. That's when Lee blacks out, and Clementine says she saw her parents. If I didn't know any better, I'm 100% sure that they were walkers.

gstanz67 posted: »

I have a feeling she is eventually going to find at least one, if not both of her parents alive. Possibly both and then loses one during the g

• Hopefully not bit :|
    Then I would cry :(
    Yeah, through flashbacks, pictures, anything.
    I don't really think it's Kenny. They confirmed him dead.
    IKR!

Looks as if Clem gets bit or shot in the arm . I'm getting the feeling we will see Lee again through Clem's flashbacks. If she's ever in a tig

• How bout wolf among us first that would be super nice. This is the problem with a company when they get big,they bite off more then they can chew. Two new properties without finishing the first season of your new one or the second of your old one? Finish the games before you release the first episode. I would no longer want to wait months for something I bought . Your just making me want to wait for disk and that only happens off the sales of these downloaded ones.

• Clems parents were walker's remember? XD they aren't coming back, but that would be something if those weren't really her parents and bandits got them :)

gstanz67 posted: »

I have a feeling she is eventually going to find at least one, if not both of her parents alive. Possibly both and then loses one during the g

This discussion has been closed.