Premiere trailer for The Walking Dead: Season Two - Episode 1, 'All That Remains'

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Here it is! The premiere trailer for The Walking Dead: Season Two Episode 1, All That Remains.

The season will debut on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC, Mac, and iOS. We'll announce specific release dates as soon as we have 'em!

Comments

• CIementine CIementine Banned
    edited December 2013

This game is going to be awesome :)

• @puzzlebox That "Coming Soon" announcement ruined the evening for most of us. Thanks alot.

But other than that the trailer was really good... Still, what waste with the date.

• holy cow dude You complain so much

FreddeN93 posted: »

@puzzlebox That "Coming Soon" announcement ruined the evening for most of us. Thanks alot. But other than that the trailer was really good... Still, what waste with the date.

• FreddeN93FreddeN93 Banned
    edited December 2013

...Sorry. I'm just very upset after last time getting a Very Soon in October, and we still didn't get anything. And in November when they said Soon...

Whatever joke they're pulling with their Soon, and Very Soon; it's not funny.

holy cow dude You complain so much

• Amazing trailer! Season 2 is looking nice.

• Can't wait to play it, seriously, it's looking really good. With this, TWAU, GOT and Borderlands, It's gonna be awesome.

• Although nothing is set in stone, It's looking at lot like we get the Season Premiere next week going by the dates popping up.

...Sorry. I'm just very upset after last time getting a Very Soon in October, and we still didn't get anything. And in November when they said Soon... Whatever joke they're pulling with their Soon, and Very Soon; it's not funny.

• This trailer is so good!

• IT LOOKS F**KING AWESOME!!!

• If this is how only the first episode is like, i cant imagine the other ones!

• i cant wait to play as clem

This game is going to be awesome

• You think it'll come next week? Even with Telltale using Very Soon? I don't know, but this gave me a bad feeling.

• I think it will come next week. I mean for them to release 3 vines and a trailer means a lot. Why did you get a bad feeling? Lol

You think it'll come next week? Even with Telltale using Very Soon? I don't know, but this gave me a bad feeling.

• Their former usage of Soon, and Very Soon ended up in months of waiting.

nasmadoodle posted: »

I think it will come next week. I mean for them to release 3 vines and a trailer means a lot. Why did you get a bad feeling? Lol

• Absolutely cannot wait. And to all you people complaining about how long it took, just stop. It's coming out soon, so just shut up and be happy. It'll be worth it, can't you just tell by the trailer? I mean, really. Cut them some slack. They have other games to work on besides this one. Anyway, I'm so happy! CAN'T WAIT!!!

edited December 2013

Shut up and be happy? You new members perhaps can enjoy this, but some of us have seen alot and this is just a pattern repeating itself. Wait and see...

Jewelquake posted: »

Absolutely cannot wait. And to all you people complaining about how long it took, just stop. It's coming out soon, so just shut up and be happ

• I've seen the same on almost every website. I've waited this WHOLE time for it, and I've seen the pattern as well. But I just don't complain and be happy for what we have. I know it's annoying, but people shouldn't judge the game because of it. And that was before, it IS coming out, I can tell. Check on steam, and check on the OFFICIAL date for Xbox Lie Arcade. The 17th for Steam, and 18th for XBLA. So EXCUSE me for getting sick of people complaining

Shut up and be happy? You new members perhaps can enjoy this, but some of us have seen alot and this is just a pattern repeating itself. Wait and see...

• I agreed with Freddie originally but it's like.. Let telltale do what they want. Yeah they said very soon but I think that's for exictment and possibly the fact the don't completely have a release date on some platforms. I've been waiting over a year, be calm.

• Exactly. I completely agree

Carley123 posted: »

I agreed with Freddie originally but it's like.. Let telltale do what they want. Yeah they said very soon but I think that's for exictment and

• Looks as if Clem gets bit or shot in the arm :/. I'm getting the feeling we will see Lee again through Clem's flashbacks. If she's ever in a tight situation she will remember what Lee taught her :). What if the season ends with clips from Ricks story? Maybe Clem will make her debut in the Walking Dead season 5, or spinner series I think it's called Lol. We will probably play as Kenny for a bit too since he's back. To be honest what if the guy in the brown shirt is Kenny's brother because they look alike. Also the guy in the brown looks like Beast from TWAU game XD. Either way I'll be playing TWAU part 2 before I play TWD2 :). Happy Holidays people.

• ...Except Telltale mentioned on Twitter we get the game "this month" and release dates have been popping up for the 17th/18th.

Their former usage of Soon, and Very Soon ended up in months of waiting.

• ...Except the release window hasn't changed in a year, so you would have 'waited for months' regardless of Telltale's PR terminology.

Their former usage of Soon, and Very Soon ended up in months of waiting.

• i think we might see lee again as well because when you chose to shoot lee when it goes all black you here a chuckle and second in the ign when they where talking about it the guy was talking about lee and said that might be how he sounds in this season then it said spoiler on the screen so, if lee is not in this IGN IS FULL OF BULL CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks as if Clem gets bit or shot in the arm . I'm getting the feeling we will see Lee again through Clem's flashbacks. If she's ever in a tig

• edited December 2013

They could have been joking... but I think I did notice at one point that when Clem shoots Lee, it looks like she moves the gun very subtly to her left(to the camera's right) enough to make the shot miss.

shadow9102 posted: »

i think we might see lee again as well because when you chose to shoot lee when it goes all black you here a chuckle and second in the ign whe

edited December 2013

Noticed that as well. If it was recoil the gun should move back towards Clem, and not bounce to the side, right? Her arms clearly moved the gun to the side in the split second before pulling the trigger. (notice how I said before pulling the trigger). Telltale is good with this kind of twists, but if she actually missed the shot... We should't see much else than a Walker Lee perhaps which... which just would ruin his character imo.

They could have been joking... but I think I did notice at one point that when Clem shoots Lee, it looks like she moves the gun very subtly to her left(to the camera's right) enough to make the shot miss.

• By the way, every character has shown their faces except the ball cap guy...what if he's Kenny? Or perhaps TTG is feeding false hope. And Oh god...actual scenes...Christa and Omid...Clementine...call an ambulance, too much emotion for me!...

• I've been thinking... what if Kenny got bit but is still alive for now?

• edited December 2013

There was Christa in this trailer :o ?

EDIT: Ehh. nvm. I saw her already, i needed to watch it for 100 times XD

hihitwd posted: »

By the way, every character has shown their faces except the ball cap guy...what if he's Kenny? Or perhaps TTG is feeding false hope. And Oh god...actual scenes...Christa and Omid...Clementine...call an ambulance, too much emotion for me!...

• CIementine CIementine Banned
    edited December 2013

Alt text

• Well, MTV says it's coming 17th.

MTV

Like, IT'S COMING DECEMBER 17TH.

• I hope Clementine can swim... After falling into the river.

• Lol didn't anyone even realise you can choose not to hand cuff or shoot Lee? I always leave Lee like he is and end the episode

• I know it's stupid but, CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME LINK TO THIS SOUNDTRACK XDD ? Please?

Trailer is awesome! I really can't wait till release.

edited December 2013

LittleClem posted: »

I know it's stupid but, CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME LINK TO THIS SOUNDTRACK XDD ? Please? Trailer is awesome! I really can't wait till release.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2013

Wow, nice editing of the song. Thanks for sharing.

• Thanks. WIll be nothing compared to the real song coming on the 16th though.

Wow, nice editing of the song. Thanks for sharing.

• And you know what the really sad part of all this is.......When the game finally arrives (even if it takes 6 more months) your whining will cease for approximately 6-10 hrs while you blast through the game like a kid in a candy store. Its only when you are made to wait for a new toy, do you become like Cartman from Southpark. Relax, understand that they are doing two things....1. ensuring the game is ready and is everything that players expect as this will directly determine their profits for next game....and 2.they are creating as much "anticipated buzz" as they can get away with without losing customers.(This is a very important and highly utilized business strategy that just makes sense...unfortunately at the players lack of patience, expense)....which like I stated earlier...some of you will complain and cry, and stomp your feet, but will still play the game when it comes out......If you didn't, and they saw droves of customers leaving and never returning they would never be late again.....trust me. these kinds of things only happen when they know the zombie hordes will always be there to feast when the food is served. So, if you really think about it......you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Jewelquake posted: »

Exactly. I completely agree

• edited December 2013

I have a feeling she is eventually going to find at least one, if not both of her parents alive. Possibly both and then loses one during the game....that would make for some high emotion, gut wrenching ,game ending, cliff-hanging drama right there....tear jerker #2

Looks as if Clem gets bit or shot in the arm . I'm getting the feeling we will see Lee again through Clem's flashbacks. If she's ever in a tig

• Well, someone will link that full song, if it will be available? XD

Thanks. WIll be nothing compared to the real song coming on the 16th though.

This discussion has been closed.