What Would You Like To Be Made...

2»

Comments

• edited June 2008
    Badwolf wrote: »
    Global_Gladiators_Coverart.png

I've actually played this |:

M.C. Kids, Ronald's Magical Treasure Adventure, so many (bad) McDonald's games.
  • edited June 2008
    I remember playing a Scooby Doo game on the Sega Genesis several years ago and the gameplay in it was similiar to the first Monkey Island game. As I recall, Animaniacs appeared on the Genesis too, and I remember watching the Warner Bros. flirting with The Nurse when they got near her:D. Some popular Disney movies like The Lion King, Aladin, Pocohantas, and Toy Story were made into Sega Genesis games. I should know, because I used to own all of them when I was a kid.

As for my idea of what can be made into a game, I would choose Cow&Chicken.
  • edited June 2008
    Wow a Scooby game like MI? Sounds like my heaven!
  • edited June 2008
    The Scooby Doo game was pretty good. There were two different cases to choose from on the same cartridge if I remember correctly.

I am dating myself here but what about a MacGyver adventure game? I think that show would be perfect for an adventure game.
  • edited June 2008
    Ooooh Alice In Wonderland may work as a decent concept.
    Would be hard to beat American McGee's Alice, which was awesome (though not really an adventure).
  • edited June 2008
    Soultaker wrote: »
    Would be hard to beat American McGee's Alice, which was awesome (though not really an adventure).

Their is already a 52 episodic series planned of it.
  • edited June 2008
    Yeah? Is that anything like that movie that was supposedly made years ago?
  • edited June 2008
    Cheers: The Adventure. Yes, the '80s sitcom with the bar. Oh, the hi-jinks that could ensue.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.