What [did] you [send in your] SB email?

Have you ever sent Strong Bad a email? What was it? Did it turn into a cartoon?

Comments

• edited June 2008
    Nope...
  • edited June 2008
    4-5 times, none made it...
  • edited June 2008
    I've thought about it many a time, but never have ventured out to click on the Paper.
  • edited June 2008
    Strong Max wrote: »
    4-5 times, none made it...

What were they?
  • edited June 2008
    Dear Strong Bad,
    What is the worst game you ever played?
    Sincerely,
    Some Guy From A Zoo
  • edited June 2008
    Once, never been turned into one! ;(
  • edited June 2008
    Well are you gonna tell us?
  • edited June 2008
    Hahaha, love the fixed title.
  • edited June 2008
    xChri5x wrote: »
    Hahaha, love the fixed title.
    Yes, it practically makes no grammatical sense at all! :rolleyes:
  • edited June 2008
    I had sent in one. I wrote..
    Hey, Strongbad,
    I was uh, wondering if you are like the only not-weird person in your family. Because I mean, Strong Mads some kind of... 3-Dimensional square, and Strong Sad's a white headed not-really-elephant. So, how are you in there? Are you like, the lucky one?

Hadnt been a cartoon.
  • edited June 2008
    John4 wrote: »
    I had sent in one. I wrote..
    Hey, Strongbad,
    I was uh, wondering if you are like the only not-weird person in your family. Because I mean, Strong Mads some kind of... 3-Dimensional square, and Strong Sad's a white headed not-really-elephant. So, how are you in there? Are you like, the lucky one?

Hadnt been a cartoon.

That has some potential.:D
  • edited June 2008
    I once sent an email suggesting that Homsar do an email.
    Homsar FTW!
  • edited June 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    I once sent an email suggesting that Homsar do an email.
    Homsar FTW!

Heh, yeah!
    BadStrong wrote: »
    That has some potential.:D

Thanks!
  • edited June 2008
    I'd love a Homsar e-mail. :D In fact, I demand a full spinoff: homsarrunner.com!
  • edited June 2008
    I've sent a few emails, but I dont think the question/s I asked were interesting enough to make into SB emails... :P

Though a few years back (before the "Monument" email came) I sent in an email asking why strongbad hadnt constructed an awesome statue of himself and/or the cheat. Dont exactly remember how I worded the email, as it was around 2003ish/earlier or after that I wrote it... but it was more or less asking about a statue.. lol. Maybe someone else beat me to it but just asked the question differently.

Another two I asked something about "Why do characters like K.O.T, Marzipan and homestar have no arms? do they have mind powers/telepathy?"
    and "where are/who are your parents?"
    not written word for word but same context... lol

but I think the last two questions I sent in were kind of dumb.. so I understand why those two were overlooked :P
  • edited June 2008
    HakuyoChan wrote:
    Another two I asked something about "Why do characters like K.O.T, Marzipan and homestar have no arms? do they have mind powers/telepathy?"
    and "where are/who are your parents?"
    not written word for word but same context... lol

When the Chapman Bros. came to NYU in March of 2005, I heard that they said that questions asking about Strong Bad's Parents have become the new "How do you type with Boxing Gloves?"
  • edited June 2008
    I sent a couple. The only one I remember was the last one. I asked if the king of town did anything kingly. Then I said they should over throw the king and make the cheat king. No it didn't get turned into a cartoon. But that's for obvious reasons.. i mean .. heck if the king of town wasn't the king anymore his name would be Of Town which is just a silly name!!:p lol
  • edited June 2008
    When the Chapman Bros. came to NYU in March of 2005, I heard that they said that questions asking about Strong Bad's Parents have become the new "How do you type with Boxing Gloves?"

and thats why I said "but I think the last two questions I sent in were kind of dumb.. so I understand why those two were overlooked :P "
  • edited June 2008
    I asked Strong Bad to come to the UK.
  • edited June 2008
    Well, he won't even consider it. He's banned in the U.K.
  • edited June 2008
    Juhsayngul wrote: »
    Well, he won't even consider it. He's banned in the U.K.
    Screw all y'all!
  • edited June 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    Screw all y'all!

Nevermind the bullocks!
  • edited June 2008
    i've been thinking about it here's what i've put down but never sent:

Dear Strong Bad

if you had a happy brother, would you beat the crap out of him
    your fan
    splash1 from Tetsonot
  • edited June 2008
    Dear Strong Bad,
    Could you ppppplllleaaaassee ask Coach Z how come he don't dance no more? It's eating us up inside like an acid-tongued tapeworm. THANK YOUUUUU!
    -The Ladies
  • edited June 2008
    Nevermind the bullocks!
    God save the queen!
    'Cuz tourists=money.
  • edited July 2008
    Dear Strong Bad,
    Do you take your wrestling mask a boxing gloves off before you go to bed?
    Sincerely,
    Abdi LaRue,
    San Diego, CA.

That was what I WOULD'VE sent, but someone esle beat me to it.
  • edited July 2008
    BLAHH!
    What do you think would happen if the cheat was secertly in an allience with the cheat commandos?
    Gunman,
    Gunhaver's cousin
  • edited July 2008
    i beleive thats what i tryed, but it didn't get published
  • edited July 2008
    bubs wrote: »
    BLAHH!
    What do you think would happen if the cheat was secertly in an allience with the cheat commandos?
    Gunman,
    Gunhaver's cousin

Cheat, Cheat commandos...I'm seeing a similarity...
  • edited July 2008
    I once asked him if Strongbadia ever had a problem with terrorists or drug runners since it had no border patrol or customs enforcement. I didn't think he'd touch that one.
  • one of mine DID get published! I'm the one who sent "Enviroment" with my friend. See how it says, "Lyd & Jules"... I'm the Jules side!

This was when I came over from the UK to Montana to visit my Cousin, and my mate kept emailing me about emailing Strong bad, so we did it... and YAY! (She's in Idaho)

It was cool. ^_^ Except SB thought I was a girl... T_T
  • edited July 2008
    Heh, that's still pretty cool.
  • Heh, that's still pretty cool.
    Yeah, They made it into a Podcast, so now I can watch Strongbad diss me over and over again! Hurrah. lol.
  • edited July 2008
    Djlix wrote: »
    I sent a couple. The only one I remember was the last one. I asked if the king of town did anything kingly. Then I said they should over throw the king and make the cheat king. No it didn't get turned into a cartoon. But that's for obvious reasons.. i mean .. heck if the king of town wasn't the king anymore his name would be Of Town which is just a silly name!!:p lol

I think that would be really, really funny.
  • edited July 2008
    This was when I came over from the UK to Montana to visit my Cousin, and my mate kept emailing me about emailing Strong bad, so we did it... and YAY! (She's in Idaho)

Wait, so you were really in Montana, so the easter egg in its original version was correct? That's too funny.
  • MaxFan wrote: »
    Wait, so you were really in Montana, so the easter egg in its original version was correct? That's too funny.
    Easter egg? What easter egg?

I must find it! (and yes, I was in Montana at the time)
  • edited July 2008
    When Strong Bad says, "Idiot and Moron", click on ID and MO. Then click on the dancing Montana for the second version.
  • edited July 2008
    I thought MO meant Missouri, and MT meant Montana.
  • edited July 2008
    Yes, that's correct. That's why the easter egg was changed. It's funny that it was actually a mistake at the other end, though :)
  • Lol, I thought MO was Montana when I typed it up.(since I'm not from around these parts...) So I never really thought of that. MT= Montana and Missourie (sp?) = MO from now on.

Hell, I thought Montana was a Disease when I first heard of it... XD
Sign in to comment in this discussion.