What [did] you [send in your] SB email?

2»

Comments

• edited July 2008
    Lol, I thought MO was Montana when I typed it up.(since I'm not from around these parts...) So I never really thought of that. MT= Montana and Missourie (sp?) = MO from now on.

Hell, I thought Montana was a Disease when I first heard of it... XD
    Well, the other Montana sure as hell is...
  • edited July 2008
    This topic inspired me to send one.
    Dear StrongBad,

What if some TV Agent-guy offered you a job in show business? Would you accept? If so, what would you want your show to be about? and who would co-star?

From the desk of T-man,
    Located in scenic T-Cave, MA.
  • T-man wrote: »
    This topic inspired me to send one.
    hmm.... I could see him answering that! =D
  • edited July 2008
    Hell, I thought Montana was a Disease when I first heard of it... XD

montana's really just a leg, with the round part just the way you would expect.
  • edited July 2008
    Yeah, They made it into a Podcast, so now I can watch Strongbad diss me over and over again! Hurrah. lol.
    If theres a podcast like that, where is it?
  • edited July 2008
    SBRules wrote: »
    If theres a podcast like that, where is it?

go to homestarrunner.com. on the bottom, there is a link that says "podcast".

you can also search for it in itunes.

or, if you're lazy, go here.
  • edited July 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    Well, the other Montana sure as hell is...

hannah montana
  • edited July 2008
    one of mine DID get published! I'm the one who sent "Enviroment" with my friend. See how it says, "Lyd & Jules"... I'm the Jules side!

This was when I came over from the UK to Montana to visit my Cousin, and my mate kept emailing me about emailing Strong bad, so we did it... and YAY! (She's in Idaho)

It was cool. ^_^ Except SB thought I was a girl... T_T
    That was the funniest one ive seen.
  • edited July 2008
    I wrote...

Dear Strong Bad,

Why don't you bury Strong Sad and Homestar alive, except their heads. Then you could torture them!

Sincerely,
    Flaming Squriel King
  • edited July 2008
    One time i wrote asking if there was a peasant quest MMORPG.It didn't show up on the site(obviously)
  • edited July 2008
    I emailed him a couple of time with no luck, but someone in my town did. Shame i don't know the guy though...
  • edited July 2008
    nathew wrote: »
    montana's really just a leg, with the round part just the way you would expect.

Quoting an abstact John Linnell song?! Wow, I thought I was the biggest TMBG nerd here, but you my friend, have taken the accordian style cake.
  • edited July 2008
    NO! I am! I'm the accordion player!!!! :eek:
  • edited July 2008
    I've sent only one in that might or might not have been used. It's really difficult to say for sure. I sent an E-mail saying I sent him a virus and I would stop it only if he handed over Strongbadia.
  • edited July 2008
    Ive wrote to him about The Cheats Golden Tooth, that was a few days ago though.
  • edited July 2008
    I sent in a Sbemail about what Strong Bad's career aptitude test said he would be. I thought maybe we'd get another look at Home* high school life, and maybe even some funny jobs thrown in.

Alas it hasn't been used.... yet :)
  • edited August 2008
    Dear Strong Bad
    Don't you remember back in Vagas?
    WE'RE MARRIED NOW!!!
    Yours Truely
    Maria

I am not actaully maria, a am a guy, but i just sent this like... 2 minutes ago!!!
  • edited August 2008
    Oh, I sent some!

Hey, Strong Bad!

If you and The Cheat are the rulers of Strong Badia, wouldn't you also be... the police of it? Have you ever caught anyone vandalising the sign or trying to steal the tire?

From some guy named Ben,
    From a place called Mississauga.

Seconds ago!

Hmm, apperently that's all I can find. I sent more, but they gone!
  • Ben Again wrote: »
    Oh, I sent some!

Hey, Strong Bad!

If you and The Cheat are the rulers of Strong Badia, wouldn't you also be... the police of it? Have you ever caught anyone vandalising the sign or trying to steal the tire?

From some guy named Ben,
    From a place called Mississauga.

Seconds ago!

Hmm, apperently that's all I can find. I sent more, but they gone!
    That's ALSO another one I could see happening! Still, It took us a week or two before he answered our Enviorment email.
  • edited August 2008
    Yes, yes, what with all the skimming through the millions and millions of e-mails they get every day. But, thanks for the entusiaum! (?)
  • edited August 2008
    mine was something along the lines of

Dear past strong bad,
    What are u going to doo for ur 200th email( Yay) and could you make a song for mii.
    From future strong bad

Ps i am confused about what to do with my 200th email

gimme some cred
  • edited August 2008
    This was mine:

Yo! Strong -to-the-Bad-to-the-Mad-to-The Cheat-to-the-Pom Pom-to-the-Marzipan-to-the-Little Girl-to The King of Town-to-the-Bubs-to-the Poopsmith-to-Another Little Girl-to-Another Little Girl-to-the Lame One! I was curious if you knew any Action Cool Movie Stars From Action Cool Movies (other than yourself)! I think it would be cool if you did. I wanted to know what it is like. You know, the money, the fame, the homsar roasting on an open fire, the- well going in to detail might not be the most pleasent thing for you to read.

Your stalker, who escaped from the asylum. Oh No! They're he
  • edited August 2008
    I've sent in 2 or 3.they were pretty stupid, so i guess that's why they disregarded them and ruined my life. :rolleyes:
  • edited August 2008
    my friend and i button mashed and added a strongba and it destroyed the compy!
  • edited August 2008
    Wait, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for the virus email???*bows*
  • edited August 2008
    yeah.. when I made it i was totally thinking of making one of the best emails ever and not just venting my frustration because strongbad never answered my emails by button mashing and sending it to him :)

We'll go with that!
  • edited August 2008
    i honor you for sending the virus. you are the cause of the Lappy 486.
  • edited August 2008
    yeah.. when I made it i was totally thinking of making one of the best emails ever and not just venting my frustration because strongbad never answered my emails by button mashing and sending it to him :)

We'll go with that!

I just don't believe it, but I guess my opinion doesn't matter in this situation.
  • edited August 2008
    Dear Strong Bad,

Why is Homestar so stupid?Was he dropped on his head when he was born?

Vale Len,AR
  • edited August 2008

We'll go with that!

omg...it is a honor to meet the Compy killer!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.