The Wii Store....

2»

Comments

• edited July 2008
    Save Games are separate from Channels, I know because I still have my Save data for Kirby64, even though I deleted the channel to make room for Ep.1.
  • edited July 2008
    Aye, you're correct. My apologies.

Still, though, I do not admire the process of deleting/redownloading.
  • edited July 2008
    DS_Kid wrote: »
    Aye, you're correct. My apologies.

Still, though, I do not admire the process of deleting/redownloading.

yea, its tedious. but Nintendo was striving to make innovative gameplay, they got sidetracked on memory management and file sizes.
  • edited July 2008
    NickClick2 wrote: »
    *Sigh* What are we going to get today, then... Pirates of Freaking Dreams 2? D:

Well, I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Right? Right?

I heard that TTG is putting more stuff into the PC version (of ep1) because they have the time. Any chance we can get DLC stuff for WiiWare?
  • edited July 2008
    iandaemon wrote: »
    Well, I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Right? Right?

I heard that TTG is putting more stuff into the PC version (of ep1) because they have the time. Any chance we can get DLC stuff for WiiWare?

What you heard is wrong, they are identical in every way except Wii Message Board Features. DLC would compromise the already tiny memory of the average Wii Console. The only real reason to pick the PC is preference and the possibility of an end of season disc that is still an idea in progress, though it too could be Wii compatible.
  • edited July 2008
    DS_Kid wrote: »
    Nintendo is notorious for having absolute crap or games that very few want out on the Virtual Console and Wii Ware service

<sarcasm> Yep, Nintendo has built a reputation on the Wii's DLC. </sarcasm> Ha!
  • edited July 2008
    <sarcasm> Yep, Nintendo has built a reputation on the Wii's DLC. </sarcasm> Ha!

Oh ho! That's some funny stuff ya got there buddy, funny stuff!:rolleyes:
    "/sarcasm"
  • edited July 2008
    stop it! stop hte sarcasm now!
  • edited July 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    stop it! stop hte sarcasm now!

HTE? What is that? Is it an acronym?
    Heavenly Tatooed Elephants?
    House Towels Episodes?
    Hot Total Elevated... That's it, we'll stop the hot totally elevated sarcasm now. :rolleyes:
  • edited August 2008
    bigdondoo wrote: »
    we'll stop the hot totally elevated sarcasm
    I love it!

(along with swimming in raw sewage)
    :D
  • YOU TTOOO?!!! /sarcasm

Now everyone, guess what's up for Wiiware next?!
    That's right childrens- The Awesome Sweet Stuff co. (also known as A.S.S. co.) has thar new game:

Super Digital Ultra Phonics/Math deluxe 3: for WII!!!!!

*cough*

/sarcasm This wait hurts my already-damaged Brain. D=
  • edited August 2008
    if you're so keen on paying even more money after buying a game already, go get final fantasy: my life as a king and spend your wii points there.
  • edited August 2008
    Wow, so I guess I can't quote movies or comics in these forums... most people get angry and lash out. Sorry Telltale, the visitors here have made this an unfriendly place...
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Apology accepted. ;)
  • edited August 2008
    Wow, so I guess I can't quote movies or comics in these forums... most people get angry and lash out. Sorry Telltale, the visitors here have made this an unfriendly place...

I think I missed something... nevermind, it's probably not important...
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    To answer the original question (which I don't think was ever answered?), we found out last week that they update at 9:00 a.m. Pacific time.
  • Emily wrote: »
    To answer the original question (which I don't think was ever answered?), we found out last week that they update at 9:00 a.m. Pacific time.
    Lol. Thanks Emily!

Isn't it great how all these therads go off topic all the time? ^_^
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited August 2008
    The "I love it!" quote... a bit of a stretch, but I got it!

"That's me, I've been swimming in raw sewage. I LOVE IT!"
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Isn't it great how all these therads go off topic all the time? ^_^

It's pretty not... great... actually. :p
  • edited August 2008
    Emily wrote: »

actually, i'm pretty sure it was a couple times (maybe that was in another thread?) but hopefully the more times you repeat it the better the chances are of it being heard by the people who keep asking about it ;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.