Mullet's are so cute/ Mullet appreciation thread

Comments

• Aw don't cry. Hey make yourself useful, my sideburns could use a top up, feed them your tears. If they start to get a bit to long I suppose you could thicken my tash.

Crixus posted: »

Thank you kind sir, I'm so emotional this is me right now!

• This has been a great moment! If I ever see anyone dissing on your mullet loving in the forum, I'll make sure I pull this out on them
    Alt text

Not a problem! Here, use my mullet as a tissue, feed it your tears so it may grow stonger

• Thank you kind sir, I'm so emotional this is me right now!

Alt text

Not a problem! Here, use my mullet as a tissue, feed it your tears so it may grow stonger

• edited January 2014

Iran is a terrible place. Asides from all the terrorist activity they have more sinister plans! They have officially banned mullets! If you go to Iran and sport a mullet you could be jailed or put to death by Islamic police!

**EDIT: ** In July 2010, the Islamic government of Iran issued updated grooming guidelines to men. Among the new regulations is a ban of the mullet hairstyle. The ban on mullets is one of the measures that Iran has deployed to "confront the cultural assault by the West." The country aims to promote a set of new Islamic hairstyles that were unveiled at the Hijab and Chastity Festival of 2010.

Also Pakistan banned socks because y'know, there is something called logic!

• Indeed, we shall see how it has evolved or been shut down ...

Indeed they are! Well, my fellow Phil/mullet lover the time has come for me to take my leave. Although, i'm really looking forward to see this thread again tomorrow:)

• I usually make short clips in sony vegas and render them out as a .wmv file. Then I go to imgflip.com and creat a 'gif from video'. I select the rendered out video and it turns it into a gif for me.

OMG ClemClem you gotta teach me how to do that,I'd love to use one for myself when I'm in arguments with troll or over the top haters! Pretty Please...

• edited January 2014

OMG ClemClem you gotta teach me how to do that,I'd love to use one for myself when I'm in arguments with troll or over the top haters! Pretty Please...

Alt text

This has been a great moment! If I ever see anyone dissing on your mullet loving in the forum, I'll make sure I pull this out on them

• edited January 2014

Wow, that is the super anti-mullet hater device! I love you like 110% right now :3 XxXxXxXxXxX

I'd hug and kiss you if I could this is like a late Christmas present!

This has been a great moment! If I ever see anyone dissing on your mullet loving in the forum, I'll make sure I pull this out on them

• Oh I see, I wish I wasn't so technologically illiterate and able to do that kind of stuff :(

I usually make short clips in sony vegas and render them out as a .wmv file. Then I go to imgflip.com and creat a 'gif from video'. I select the rendered out video and it turns it into a gif for me.

• It's not so hard. It's fairly easy to pick up.

Oh I see, I wish I wasn't so technologically illiterate and able to do that kind of stuff

• edited January 2014

Alt text
    why thank you for this moment!

Wow, that is the super anti-mullet hater device! I love you like 110% right now XxXxXxXxXxX I'd hug and kiss you if I could this is like a late Christmas present!

• Not a problem friend o3o . Anyway off to bed now, hopepfully see you on this thread tomorrow after I groom my mullet ;)

why thank you for this moment!

• Alt text

Not a problem friend o3o . Anyway off to bed now, hopepfully see you on this thread tomorrow after I groom my mullet

• Damn. Iran figured out our devious plan to get them all to wear mullets and take over by gaining a foothold in the hair industry with our mullet grooming tips.

Well, back to the drawing board. Hey, maybe we should try mustaches next?

Iran is a terrible place. Asides from all the terrorist activity they have more sinister plans! They have officially banned mullets! If you go

• edited January 2014

Crap didn't mean to post here :P

• Me reading Business party in the in the front back?

If you see an offer on a 6 pack of beer it's either buy one get one free or just buy one. Your going to go for the 2 in 1 aren't you. That's the best way to describe a mullet

• edited January 2014

I seriously don't think that I understood anything of what you just said my fine sir...
    Alt text

PoopBrown posted: »

Crap didn't mean to post here :P

• Yeah I pressed add comment right before I realized I could've replied here lol

Ohhh, now I get where you're coming from.

• Ohhh, now I get where you're coming from.

PoopBrown posted: »

Me reading Business party in the in the front back?

• there's nothing hotter than women with mullets, thats why i love to watch old cops episodes. so damn sexy

• Alt text
    Mah, mah, Ah'm lookin' powerful sexy today. Maybe cousin Piggy Sue will make out wit' me on Chicken Bladder Rock like she did with cousins Cleetus and Bubba.

• That is... unique...

ViralType posted: »

Mah, mah, Ah'm lookin' powerful sexy today. Maybe cousin Piggy Sue will make out wit' me on Chicken Bladder Rock like she did with cousins Cleetus and Bubba.

• Naw, I have a penis and yes I do believe girls like mullets too

• Look at that Mullet/Mustache combo. Beautiful Alt text

• What kind of subdivision of mullet is that? Redneck Samurai?

ViralType posted: »

• A stache is as much as a man as his mullet. You can't put a price on your masculinity.

• Why did you think I was a girl?

• edited January 2014

Yay! This thread is still up! Speaking of mullets.... How can anyone forget the fact that This guy had a mullet

• edited January 2014

Alt text

Look at that Mullet/Mustache combo. Beautiful

• Another reason to love mullets, anything bad said against them is invalid.

Yay! This thread is still up! Speaking of mullets.... How can anyone forget the fact that This guy had a mullet

• We need more mullets in the UK, your lucky to even see a guy with shoulder length hair here..

• TLDR

ALL HAIL MULLET DEMON!

Alt text

• Now that's just fucked up ._.

Istibul posted: »

TLDR ALL HAIL MULLET DEMON!

• Which part of the UK do you live in?

xValkyx posted: »

We need more mullets in the UK, your lucky to even see a guy with shoulder length hair here..

• Hell, I live in Georgia and I rarely see a mullet.

We need more mullets in the UK, your lucky to even see a guy with shoulder length hair here..

• I'm from Scotland, most guys here have crew cuts :/

Which part of the UK do you live in?

• I'm from Glasgow :)
    but seriously, it feels so rare now that when i do see a guy with long hair i'm like
    Alt text

I live near the boarder of Scotland in Cumbria. You don't get many long haired people either

• I live near the boarder of Scotland in Cumbria. You don't get many long haired people either :(

I'm from Scotland, most guys here have crew cuts

• Wah! o_o

Hell, I live in Georgia and I rarely see a mullet.

This discussion has been closed.