What HSR character are you most like?

I got bored and took some of these tests and each one claimed I was the Poopsmith:mad:

But I guess it's not too unexpected...

Comments

• edited July 2008
    What's real sad is that you're probably still better off than poor Coach Z :D
  • edited July 2008
    ohhh, these tests....what tests?
  • edited July 2008
    I don't know that I'm like any of them. At least, I hope not. They're all great personalities to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. :D

Though I did buy a Poopsmith onesie for my six month old daughter. I felt it appropriate.
  • edited July 2008
    Strong bad
  • edited July 2008
    Nebulon
  • edited July 2008
    Is there a link to the test...?
  • edited July 2008
    I'm most like Strong Bad in that I take well meaning people's post and make fun or the spelling, grammar, name or concept. The thread should be DELETED!

In conclusion, I, bigdondoo think I have done a great job illustrating the many differing opinions about hustle and bustle, may they both rest in peace. Also, I think Strong Bad should decrease The Cheat's allowance.

Now it is my intention to sit down and play video games for several hours.
  • edited July 2008
    Voth wrote: »
    Nebulon

You're most like nebulon? Is that because no one likes your style? ;)
  • edited July 2008
    Is there a link to the test...?

I just did a google search for "what homestarrunner character are you" to find them.
  • edited July 2008
    What Homestarrunner.com character are you?

My Results:

quiz452outcome2.jpg
    Strong Bad You are a funny little character in a mexican wrestling mask that says "holy crap" a lot. You created Trogdor, the BURNINATOR!!!
  • edited July 2008
    Gino wrote: »
    Strong Bad You are a funny little character in a mexican wrestling mask that says "holy crap" a lot. You created Trogdor, the BURNiNATOR!!!

fixed.
  • edited July 2008
    that was the worst quiz ever
    i got the KOT
  • edited July 2008
    I would've said Homestar, and I took the quiz Gino found and got the same results!!

I'd say I'm like him because I enjoy being random and I can be nice.
    But I wouldn't say that I'm dumb. :P
  • edited July 2008
    I don't like those quizzes because they are so easy to tell which character you'll be by what you choose.

They need some that are a little more mysterious, and more vague.
  • edited July 2008
    ladognome wrote: »
    I would've said Homestar, and I took the quiz Gino found and got the same results!!

I'd say I'm like him because I enjoy being random and I can be nice.
    But I wouldn't say that I'm dumb. :P

Homestar isn't actually dumb, he just does dumb stuff a lot. There are many instances of him being intelligent, most notable being the recitation of Coulumb's (sp) Law, even though it was an accident. I mean, he did organize an army.
  • edited July 2008
    Klemmins wrote: »
    I don't like those quizzes because they are so easy to tell which character you'll be by what you choose.

They need some that are a little more mysterious, and more vague.

true true. maybe you should make one! :)
  • edited July 2008
    InfamousDS wrote: »
    Homestar isn't actually dumb, he just does dumb stuff a lot. There are many instances of him being intelligent, most notable being the recitation of Coulumb's (sp) Law, even though it was an accident. I mean, he did organize an army.

yeah, but I was just referring to what my results said. yell at the makers! hehe
    but thank you for supporting me. :p
  • edited July 2008
    I'm the King of Town, evidently. Doo hoo?
  • edited July 2008
    you must be hungry a lot, right?
  • edited July 2008
    I took a test.Lemme tell you who I am with his classic quote, "*Bubbly noises".I think that's true, except for I don't know any hot girls with Pom-Pom heads and I have an actual vocabulary.
  • edited July 2008
    I was Marzipan!!
  • edited July 2008
    ladognome wrote: »
    true true. maybe you should make one! :)
    Please. I'm WAY too lazy.
  • edited July 2008
    i don't think so. 86 posts?
    those posts just don't post themselves, ya know?
  • edited July 2008
    I took a quiz that said I was like Pom Pom, which is cool I guess, because it says I'm cool and everyone likes me because I make adorable bubbly noises. Also, it says I have 27 girlfriends, which is accurate*.

* accurate = no further than 27 from the correct number.
  • edited July 2008
    Welcome to the club, Ugly Bird!
  • edited July 2008
    Welcome to the club, Ugly Bird!

Thanks, I'm glad to be here. I am inclined to think that I will be making a few posts a day from now on. I have actually been silently observing the "release date discussion" thread for a few days now, and it seems there is an entertaining and lively group here.
  • edited July 2008
    Ugly Bird wrote: »
    Thanks, I'm glad to be here. I am inclined to think that I will be making a few posts a day from now on. I have actually been silently observing the "release date discussion" thread for a few days now, and it seems there is an entertaining and lively group here.

Well, that's one way to describe it... ;)
  • edited July 2008
    Suicidal tendencies, hundreds of stickies, horrible spelling and more!In Release date thread!
  • edited July 2008
    YAAAAAAY!!!!!I got Strong Bad!!!!
  • edited July 2008
    Ugly Bird wrote: »

Most of the people here are pretty cool.But there are people who say they'll kill themselves if SBCG4AP doesn't come out soon...and I think some of them mean it.:rolleyes:
  • edited July 2008
    I can see it now, "LOCAL IDIOT COMMITS SUICIDE OVER DELAYED GAME"Jack Thomphson better not sue Tell Tale Games for it.
  • edited July 2008
    Most of the people here are pretty cool.But there are people who say they'll kill themselves if SBCG4AP doesn't come out soon...and I think some of them mean it.:rolleyes:

I don't understand it. Don't people have anything better to do than spend more time wishing a game would come out than they'll likely spend playing it?
  • edited July 2008
    I'd have to say Strong Sad. I am both somewhat intelligent as well as highly depressing and cynical.
  • edited July 2008
    I got Homestar in TWO quizzes! homestar.png
  • edited July 2008
    i got the cheat, of course...the problem with most of these tests is, that the answers are to obviously linked to a certain character...and thus you can more or less choose your favorite character.
  • edited July 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    i got the cheat, of course...the problem with most of these tests is, that the answers are to obviously linked to a certain character...and thus you can more or less choose your favorite character.

True, but I was a bit tired and coffeeless at the time and just picked whatever answer stood out the most for me :o
  • lol, According to the quiz I was BUBS. c'mon! I'm nooot blue!
  • edited August 2008
    I'm nooot blue!

Dab Boo Dee Dab Boo Die!
  • edited August 2008
    Dab Boo Dee Dab Boo Die!

Wow! Quoting that song kind of dates you. When was that popular? 1994? As a professor of mine says "A for the day!"
Sign in to comment in this discussion.