What HSR character are you most like?

2»

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Knowing a song from the 90s dates you? Ouch.
  • Dab Boo Dee Dab Boo Die!
    Yowza. Old Song.

And then again... I am blue.

....BLARRRGH!!!!
  • edited August 2008
    That's 15 years ago. I think it feels longer because it's been about that long since I last heard it.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Blue (Da Ba Dee) came out in 1999.
  • edited August 2008
    I love that song!
  • edited August 2008
    strong sad, but not as much of a pussy.
  • edited August 2008
    The quiz says i'm more like strong bad, but i consider myself to be more of The Cheat
  • edited August 2008
    Like I said before, the quiz said I was Pom Pom, but lately I've begun to talk a lot like Homestar. I've been assimilating his pronounciation of certain words, sometimes without realizing it. It can be kind of embarrasing when I'm hangin' with my friends and I suddenly find myself saying "sewiously, you guys, sewiously".

Also, I sometimes find myself saying "Oh yeah," in exactly the same way that Strong Bad does. I'm not really sure what to think of this.
  • edited August 2008
    Will wrote: »
    Blue (Da Ba Dee) came out in 1999.

I suddenly feel younger! :D
  • edited August 2008
    I'm most like Strong Bad.

I've taken another quiz like this, but that quiz said I was like Bubs...
  • edited August 2008
    I am most like Coach Z... Funny, I have a thick midwestern accent; how does it know?!
  • edited August 2008
    Well, the quiz says I'm like Coach Z...! I can't think that's right, but then again, think about this -- in all likelihood, Coach Z doesn't think he's a Coach Z, if you know what I mean.
  • edited August 2008
    I'm the Cheat. Of course. I'm a lackey!:D
  • edited August 2008
    I got Homsar in a quiz, but really, I'd be Homestar or Homsar.
    I'm pretty much just there. No particular grudges or such. Indifferent, I guess.
  • edited August 2008
    IT SAYS IM LIKE STRONG MAD!!!
    I think im like homsar more than SM.
  • edited August 2008
    I think I'm what Homsar -%50 of his randomness and replacing that percentage with inttelegience.And bad spelling, as shown in the last sentence.
  • edited August 2008
    I'm pom pom, so basically i don't talk and people pay less and less attention to me as time goes on :( *Bubble Bubble*
  • edited August 2008
    i am bubs. i am not surprised though. thats what i was going to say!!
  • edited August 2008
    I got strong mad:confused:

Im nothing like him. I dont get mad easaly(or at least as easily as him) Im not dumb and im not strong. test must be wrong
Sign in to comment in this discussion.