SBCG4AP release dates announced!

13»

Comments

• edited August 2008
    tabacco wrote: »
    Update! Episode 1, Homestar Ruiner, will be available Worldwide on the PC and on WiiWare in the US on Monday, August 11. The release on WiiWare for Europe, Australia, and New Zealand will follow very soon thereafter.]

so, in the end, you do end up releasing the PC version before the wii version comes out. (well, for some us >.>)
  • edited August 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    If you buy the full season on PC from Telltale's store, you are eligible to get a free disc for the cost of shipping at the end of the run (same deal we offer with Sam & Max). This does not apply to the WiiWare version.

More details.

One final query: after the first episode is out, will there be an upgrade option available as well? I can't afford entire season at this time, but Tellltale will get my money eventually...

And will you accept pencil shavings as legal tender?
  • HoboStewHoboStew Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Hmm what kind of pencil? If its a #1 graphite, we'll talk.
  • edited August 2008
    I cant believe tomarrows the big day.

PARTYYYYYYY
  • edited August 2008
    Hey! I've had a bright idea! In episode 5 of SBCG4AP (WiiWare Version.) Once you've completed that episode, you get a unique gift code, to access the donwload from the TTG shop? How about that?
  • edited August 2008
    that's like Telltale saying, yeah all our games are free!
  • edited August 2008
    No, it's not. It's coming free with the PC version, so why not WiiWare? Huh? Huh?
  • edited August 2008
    it's not free, nothing is fre
  • edited August 2008
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    i cant believe tomarrows the big day.

partyyyyyyy

pizza orgy!!!!!

EDIT: oooh, caps filter, kind of reminds me of KoL ;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.