Memory Game

Comments

• edited August 2008
    wow dr zoidberg is totlally owning this thread. I assumed from his breathy voice and steaming hot body that he was some kind of bimbo. (hes BOUND to get that reference)

umm...is it from "amazon women in the mood"?
  • edited August 2008
    Yay! My turn!

"Those loonies are gonna blow up the ocean!"

You are hencefore disqualified for using a quote that does not strictly reside within a Strong Bad Email. Just kidding, but seriously, no non-email material.
  • edited August 2008
    amazon woman in the mood? dude, you fail!
  • edited August 2008
    Oh sorry, I didn't realize it had to be e-mails.

But why can't we use quotes from other toons on the site?

Yeah, we should be able to use quotes from other toons.Can we, Ugly Bird, can we?!
    EDIT:Oh, never mind.I see we can't.
  • edited August 2008
    ugly bird CLEARLY stated it should only be sbemails, although you all seem to know all the toons on the sight so you might as well. Especially since this is a TTG thread and was always going to get sidetracked. I was referencing benders big score btw.
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah, we should be able to use quotes from other toons.Can we, Ugly Bird, can we?!

Oh... Alright. But, only because you're my only friend on these forums, and if I didn't do what you asked I'd risk being reduced to having 0 friends, which is truly the loneliest number that there ever was.
  • edited August 2008
    Ugly Bird wrote: »
    oh... Alright. But, only because you're my only friend on these forums, and if i didn't do what you asked i'd risk being reduced to having 0 friends, which is truly the loneliest number that there ever was.

yay!!!!!!
  • edited August 2008
    ugly bird CLEARLY stated it should only be sbemails, although you all seem to know all the toons on the sight so you might as well. Especially since this is a TTG thread and was always going to get sidetracked. I was referencing benders big score btw.

I've only seen Bender's Big Score once at my cousin's house last new year's eve.And I still haven't seen all of the beast with a billion backs.
  • edited August 2008
    Okay, here we go with the nother quote.

Strong Bad: Ohhh, electronic mail!
  • edited August 2008
    "Maybe tomorrow you'll be really big in Pakistan. Or at least, with some guy named Stan."
  • edited August 2008
    Ugly Bird: studying
    Znex: website
  • edited August 2008
    Znex wrote: »
    "Maybe tomorrow you'll be really big in Pakistan. Or at least, with some guy named Stan."

It's from the email: "website"!!!Aw, crap.Randomworldland gets it again.
  • edited August 2008
    I know I didn't win, but here's one from a toon that's not a sbemail:"Hey, stupid, I brought you some stuff!!!"
  • edited August 2008
    ha ha.

Okay, my quote:

"Foreign Leadership Camp?"
  • edited August 2008
    ha ha.

Okay, my quote:

"Foreign Leadership Camp?"

Umm....I dunno.You've got me stumped.How 'bout if someone doesn't answer a quote by 5 minutes, the person who did that quote gives away the answer and watches another email?
  • edited August 2008
    Here's a quote.

Strong Bad: Homestar has a website?

Also, "Foreign Leadership Camp" is from "Anything"
  • edited August 2008
    That's from "two years", Ugly Bird.
  • edited August 2008
    I just realised... arent all the toons transcribed on the homestar wiki? you could just get a program to highlight if it finds the passage.
  • edited August 2008
    Umm....I dunno.You've got me stumped.How 'bout if someone doesn't answer a quote by 5 minutes, the person who did that quote gives away the answer and watches another email?

Sure. Why not? Otherwise, you could technically be waiting for days and days if you had made your quote something incredibly vague, like "have a", or something.
  • edited August 2008
    I just realised... arent all the toons transcribed on the homestar wiki? you could just get a program to highlight if it finds the passage.

Hey, yeah!If anyone cheats, they have to have all their...done.....removed.
  • edited August 2008

I would hope that no one here is that dishonorable. Maybe I should make it a rule. "No one is allowed to be dishonorable". Yeah. Yeah, I think I will. It's now rule number 23.
  • edited August 2008
    Hey, yeah!If anyone cheats, they have to have all their...done.....removed.

That quote is from "best thing".
  • edited August 2008
    Somebody post a quote!It's a good challenge trying to watch olympic badminton and remember quotes at the same time!!!
  • edited August 2008
    Here's one that you're probably in the mood for.

Strong Bad: I don't know. Maybe there is a 'good' minton.
  • edited August 2008
    Here's another quote. One of my favorites.

Strong Bad: It's a moon computer. You know, the kind the planets use, to do their taxes.
  • edited August 2008
    Here's one that you're probably in the mood for.

Strong Bad: I don't know. Maybe there is a 'good' minton.

It's from "army.And that other one's from "a decemberween pageant".
    :cool:
  • edited August 2008
    Here's another one.

Strong Bad: I think the cheat is hot!
  • edited August 2008
    I think the cheat is hot!

Wow.......you do?:p
  • edited August 2008
    It's from "army.And that other one's from "a decemberween pageant".
    :cool:

Correct, yet again! Serious, the rest of you, the Dr. is at least a half a point ahead of all of you (combined) in the standings.
  • edited August 2008
    Wow.......you do?:p

Well, after all, the cheat is one fine looking young man...
  • edited August 2008
    Correct, yet again! Serious, the rest of you, the Dr. is at least a half a point ahead of all of you (combined) in the standings.

That's so nice of you that I'm retracting my previous deleting-certain-words-so-that-they-sound-embarrasing-ing!!!:D
  • edited August 2008
    the cheat is one fine looking young man...

Who knows where this quote comes from, besides me?
  • edited August 2008
    Who knows where this quote comes from, besides me?

I don't know.But in the original context of the sentence you wrote, I don't remember where that quote comes from.It rings a bell, but I can't remember it.
  • edited August 2008
    It's from "helium". The full quote is:

Homestar: So from then on, it was pork 'n beans.

Marzipan: I don't know if that's entirely healthy.

Homestar: Whoa, Marzipan, check out that ugly bird!

Marzipan: Homestar, I think that bird is The Cheat.

Homestar: No way! The Cheat is one fine looking young man. that is an ugly bird.
  • edited August 2008
    Wow...It's been almost two hours since this thread was started and I was here almost the whole time.Hard to believe in that little time 4 pages sprouted.Wow...
  • edited August 2008
    Here's another quote.

Strong Bad: I am quite a catch!
  • edited August 2008
    Here's another quote.

Strong Bad: I am quite a catch!

Man, you're too good at this.I'm losing my lead!I can't remember that one eather!It's on the tip of my tongue...
  • edited August 2008
    Wow...It's been almost two hours since this thread was started and I was here almost the whole time.Hard to believe in that little time 4 pages sprouted.Wow...

Seriously, I was amazed at how quickly this thread took off. At first I was wondering if anyone at all was going to humor my little game idea, but look at that. Four, whole, pages.
  • edited August 2008
    Man, your too good at this.I'm losing my lead!I can't remember that one eather!It's on the tip of my tongue...

It's understandable. It was one of those awkwardly titled super-early emails. I'll give you a few more minutes to think.
  • edited August 2008
    It's understandable. It was one of those awkwardly titled super-early emails. I'll give you a few more minutes to think.

I'm guessing...lures & jigs?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.