A little tease from The Wolf Among Us Episode 2: 'Smoke & Mirrors'...

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Comments

• what does it all MEAN????

• Bigby on drugs?

• I think that's the 'crowd control' bat swinging in slow motion close to his face.

• The lighting effects look really cool. The bit at the end looks even more like a comic book then a lot of scenes in Episode 1 had.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2014

I'm guessing it's right at the start of Episode 2 with Bigby looking at the crime scene. There are red/blue flashing lights (likely from the police cars) and I think Bigby has the same expression he did at the end of Episode 1.

jmmontoro posted: »

I think that's the 'crowd control' bat swinging in slow motion close to his face.

• FreddeN93FreddeN93 Banned
    edited February 2014

Yeah, he's clearly looking down at something...

I'm guessing it's right at the start of Episode 2 with Bigby looking at the crime scene. There are red/blue flashing lights (likely from the police cars) and I think Bigby has the same expression he did at the end of Episode 1.

• Its great but telltale please work hard on the walking dead season 2 ..i requested you please...never forget its your one of biggest project ever...a biggest success in life and for the whole telltale

• Bigby now regrets not taking the red pill to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

• This isn't a teaser, it's a flashback. We've seen this imagery at this angle in episode 1. It's not a "teaser" just because it looks different and is part of episode 2.

• I'm fairly sure Telltale is acutely aware that the Walking Dead is a big franchise. No need to shoehorn 'requests' that they 'work hard' when they are already doing so into posts about their other projects which have been in the works just as long.

Its great but telltale please work hard on the walking dead season 2 ..i requested you please...never forget its your one of biggest project ever...a biggest success in life and for the whole telltale

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2014

Its great but telltale please work hard on the walking dead season 2 ..i requested you please...never forget its your one of biggest project ever...a biggest success in life and for the whole telltale

• The whole Telltale, not just half the Telltale, or a quarter Telltale. The whole Telltale.

That's 65% more Telltale, per Telltale.

• Make it a gif.Please,Jesus,make it happen.But in HD.

• Just purchased the season pass, but then they only option it gave me to actually download the episode itself charged me the individual cost of the episode. Pretty underhanded and cheap way of ripping people off. Where do I get a refund?

• Just beat the episode. It was amazing. What pisses me off is that now I need to wait another three months before next episode, or maybe more.

• bencamop posted: »

Just purchased the season pass, but then they only option it gave me to actually download the episode itself charged me the individual cost of the episode. Pretty underhanded and cheap way of ripping people off. Where do I get a refund?

• Yeah cool. I bought season pass so I cannot play second episode but this gif is awesome.

• I just beat episode #2 and enjoyed it a lot! Let's hope that we don't have to wait too long before episode #3 is released.

• I like everyone else was looking forward to episode 2 unfortunately it did not live up to all the hype..smoke and mirrors is a good title though..what a joke..60 min game with absolutely no challenges..the only smoke and mirrors happening her is charging people and making them wait for something that should not of taken more than a week..talk about a ripoff

This discussion has been closed.