New screens for 'A House Divided', the next episode in The Walking Dead: Season Two

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Two new screens for the second episode of The Walking Dead: Season Two - A House Divided! Luke and Clem plotting their next move... and Clem fighting for her life.

Alt text

Alt text

Look out for the all-new trailer we'll have coming out next week, and stay tuned for official release dates as we approach the episode launch in early March!

Comments

• Can you please update us all when the series will be available on PS4?

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

We haven't announced any titles for PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, but you can bet you'll see it here if we do. :)

gjustinj posted: »

Can you please update us all when the series will be available on PS4?

• Well hurry up and announce it please. Some of us don't have last generation boxes anymore! :p

puzzlebox posted: »

We haven't announced any titles for PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, but you can bet you'll see it here if we do.

• Wow really amazing ...love you telltale games ...i think this episode is going to be amazing like the first season of episode 2

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator
    edited February 2014

"Luke and Clem"? Bit strange that Luke would me mentioned first (he was in the last TWD article also). I sure hope it doesn't mean a change of protagonist. Playing as Clementine has been fantastic thus far in my book. I'm probably just paranoid by saying that though.

• Should have held on to them until they didn't release any more games. That's the main reason I never upgraded. New and good stuff for Xbox 360 and PS3 are still coming.

Well hurry up and announce it please. Some of us don't have last generation boxes anymore!

• AdmiralSweetAdmiralSweet Banned
    edited February 2014

last generation boxes

You do realise the "New generation" boxes aren't anymore revolutionary as the last generation? Maybe some people would rather not fork out the outrageous price for the scrap.

Well hurry up and announce it please. Some of us don't have last generation boxes anymore!

• I think you're looking too much into it

CathalOHara posted: »

"Luke and Clem"? Bit strange that Luke would me mentioned first (he was in the last TWD article also). I sure hope it doesn't mean a change of

• I Probably am.

I think you're looking too much into it

• They will slowly get weeded out, they are already announcing games with lesser features on those boxes, and more features on the newer consoles. I just wish TTG would get to porting to PS4 already, its been a few months now ;)

Gangolas posted: »

Should have held on to them until they didn't release any more games. That's the main reason I never upgraded. New and good stuff for Xbox 360 and PS3 are still coming.

• FreddeN93FreddeN93 Banned
    edited February 2014

@puzzlebox Can you please inform us why you delay another episode like this? Didn't you learn from Smoke & Mirrors? I mean, it has been over 65 days since December 17th. God help you if the episode turns out to be 1.5 hours with the same rushed feeling Smoke & Mirrors had. And when is early March in your schedule? I'd expect mid-late March...

• Sorry, I'm a game developer and understand the new boxes verses the old boxes quite well so I decided I'm not going to answer your post as I am not here to argue with anyone - :)

last generation boxes You do realise the "New generation" boxes aren't anymore revolutionary as the last generation? Maybe some people would rather not fork out the outrageous price for the scrap.

• Expect no answer.

FreddeN93 posted: »

@puzzlebox Can you please inform us why you delay another episode like this? Didn't you learn from Smoke & Mirrors? I mean, it has been ov

• Wow guys look in the picture in which clem fight walker .their is luke knife on the rail track

• Probably not happening anytime soon. It means spending a lot more money. They've only been doing the current consoles for a few years now. And as far as announcing games with lesser features on the current consoles, that is just not true. Give it a few years for those ones to take over. You still have millions of consumers playing Xbox 360 and PS3.

They will slowly get weeded out, they are already announcing games with lesser features on those boxes, and more features on the newer consoles. I just wish TTG would get to porting to PS4 already, its been a few months now

• Picture 1: Luke and Clem in a bridge.

Picture 2: Clem, by herself, fighting a Walker in the exact same bridge and Luke is nowhere to be seen.

What the hell, Luke?

• Shit happens.

@puzzlebox Can you please inform us why you delay another episode like this? Didn't you learn from Smoke & Mirrors? I mean, it has been ov

• edited February 2014

Early March? Early March!? Early March???!!! Are you kidding? How can you even think of Borderlands and Game of Thrones if you can't handle TWD and TWAU? 3 Month waiting for 1.5 hour episode is ridiculous. Another cool gesture from you, guys.

• Oh you're a game developer huh, that's why you're pushing an actual game developer to release on a console putting a further delay on the product. Sure you're a game developer and Gabe Newell is my father.

Sorry, I'm a game developer and understand the new boxes verses the old boxes quite well so I decided I'm not going to answer your post as I am not here to argue with anyone -

• Yeah. Bullshit.

Shit happens.

• Yeah i dont like it too but when they delayed so long it is for reason.That don't apologizes them but if it will make game better,why not.

• uh, ok.

Oh you're a game developer huh, that's why you're pushing an actual game developer to release on a console putting a further delay on the product. Sure you're a game developer and Gabe Newell is my father.

• When will we see our characters from 400 days?

• Here is an example of what I am talking about.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/20/middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor-focused-on-ps4-and-xbox-one

I hoe you are wrong and we hear from TTG soon on the PS4 and XB1 versions, they said early on that they were focused on the next gen boxes.

Gangolas posted: »

Probably not happening anytime soon. It means spending a lot more money. They've only been doing the current consoles for a few years now. And

• Always good to call people out on their bullshit.

uh, ok.

• edited February 2014

So episode 2 will be released the 4th of next month on the Tuesday, like that of episode 2 of TWAU..

I guess they are releasing 1 episode of each for each month.. As they more often then not release on tuesdays.. It makes sense to assume the 4th of next month when puzzle says "early next month"

13 days.. Ahhhhhh! Lol.

• Why put games that work well on Current gen and PC (PC being a league above this next gen) on a console that has new components leaving a longer gap towards episodes. I mean who goes and sells last generation machines when they found out the Xbone and Piss poors have no backwards compatibility.

Here is an example of what I am talking about. http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/20/middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor-focused-on-ps4-and-xbox

• Ridiculous waiting period.

• So is every episode going to be a 3 MONTH waiting period??????

• ALRIGHT IM SO FUCKING EXCITED FINNALY AFTER 3 FUCKING MONTHS ITS HERE FUCK YEAH LETS DO THIS NOW !!!!! CANT WAIT NO WAIT FUCK MARCH? GODDAMNIT OH WELL FUCK IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

• Ahhh these screens made me so excited! haha

• Cant wait !

• When is the walking dead season 2: episode 2 coming out?

• "@username" mentions only link to user profiles. No notifications are sent to their profile.

• i bet it wont come early march. telltale is known for breaking promises

• Telltale has been teasing over Twitter/Facebook that you really should play 400 Days before playing Episode 2.

Seems like sooner than later...

When will we see our characters from 400 days?

• Well Gabe Newell is the All-Father.

/rimshot

Oh you're a game developer huh, that's why you're pushing an actual game developer to release on a console putting a further delay on the product. Sure you're a game developer and Gabe Newell is my father.

• It kinda feels like that zombie has a story to tell.

Nick: "Mama...?"

• Clem and Luke are pensively looking to the ground... so amuzing.

• That's an easy assumption to make, but typically a team that would port a game from a last generation console or PC to a new generation console would not be the same 'creative' 'art' team to put forth a new episode, fortunately development houses don't quite work like that. It seems to me that you have a hate for next generation consoles so your response is biased and not worth reading further into. Obviously you prefer the PC and that's your right to do so, but to wish a game doesn't come out for something other than the PC is greedy and dumb in my opinion. Thanks,

Why put games that work well on Current gen and PC (PC being a league above this next gen) on a console that has new components leaving a long

This discussion has been closed.