New screens for 'A House Divided', the next episode in The Walking Dead: Season Two

2»

Comments

• I'm also the website co-founder at mmorpg.com - would you like to attempt to call me out on that as well and have me make you look like a complete fool in front of your buddies? Seriously, you kids need to stop being so 'I know it all', and listen for a change.

Always good to call people out on their bullshit.

• You already look like a complete fool even without AdmiralSweet.

gjustinj posted: »

I'm also the website co-founder at mmorpg.com - would you like to attempt to call me out on that as well and have me make you look like a comp

• Probably because of december, winter break? I don't expect any more "delays/late releases" in the future, hopefully.

FreddeN93 posted: »

@puzzlebox Can you please inform us why you delay another episode like this? Didn't you learn from Smoke & Mirrors? I mean, it has been ov

• I'm sure we'll stick to the same protagonist. TTG is throwing their fanbase out the window of they do so.

CathalOHara posted: »

"Luke and Clem"? Bit strange that Luke would me mentioned first (he was in the last TWD article also). I sure hope it doesn't mean a change of

• I know right?!

Picture 1: Luke and Clem in a bridge. Picture 2: Clem, by herself, fighting a Walker in the exact same bridge and Luke is nowhere to be seen. What the hell, Luke?

• AdmiralSweetAdmiralSweet Banned
    edited February 2014

I always thought I was just talking to you, have no idea who my "Buddies" are and I also do not believe, nor do I care, that you are a co-founder of a website (even though that holds little significance to what we are talking about). Also the "I know it all" attitude is all I have been getting from you.

I'm also the website co-founder at mmorpg.com - would you like to attempt to call me out on that as well and have me make you look like a comp

• better not be insulting me m8.

Ellias posted: »

You already look like a complete fool even without AdmiralSweet.

• Tell me how it does not leave a longer development between episodes.

That's an easy assumption to make, but typically a team that would port a game from a last generation console or PC to a new generation consol

• Yeah balancing 4 series is a problem. branching out to do more things (game of thrones, Broadlands) is great but walking dead and wolf among us will take a serious hit - too many ideas can be a problem. they put out a episode within a short period of time, plus marketing and interviews. I was say this before but most people didn't think it effect the series, the way telltale dose things - have short episode coming out in a month - it will effect the series.

Telltale we love you guys but don't you think you have too ambitious.

Early March? Early March!? Early March???!!! Are you kidding? How can you even think of Borderlands and Game of Thrones if you can't handle TWD and TWAU? 3 Month waiting for 1.5 hour episode is ridiculous. Another cool gesture from you, guys.

• same here.

i bet it wont come early march. telltale is known for breaking promises

• edited February 2014

man i dreamed that its 25th of February and the second episode was available so plssssss make my dream come true

• edited February 2014

SO MANY FROGS AND LEES

Tell me how it does not leave a longer development between episodes.

• I know TTG have done this before, but you do know that they are working on 4 games right?

FreddeN93 posted: »

@puzzlebox Can you please inform us why you delay another episode like this? Didn't you learn from Smoke & Mirrors? I mean, it has been ov

• edited February 2014

I appreciate having an approximate date. I guess you'll never say that an episode "is around the corner", or something like that, ever again. :P

I'll wait for it! Have a nice week! :)

• Will you release new screens from the new episode??

• So um, i think episode 2 will be great because of THIS long wait. KENNY IS BACK, HOPEFULLY.

This discussion has been closed.