Michael Madsen is Carver

edited February 2014 in The Walking Dead

Alt text

Alt text

Do you know what's this means guys? This means Carver is a badass assassin!

Alt text
(Madsen voiced Daud from Dishonored)

But anyway, what are your thoughts on Michael Madsen being Carver? And what other big names do you want in future episodes. Scott says there would be a lot throughout the season

Comments

• I am a big zombies fan, Michael Madsen was also Michael Finn O' Leary from Mob of The Dead. Seeing Madsen as a villian is just awesome.

• Daud from dishonored was an awesome villain! I hope Carvers like that

I am a big zombies fan, Michael Madsen was also Michael Finn O' Leary from Mob of The Dead. Seeing Madsen as a villian is just awesome.

• I think Finn fits in better, y'know because of dem zambies

Omid posted: »

Daud from dishonored was an awesome villain! I hope Carvers like that

• Not only that; he was in 'Kill Bill' too! I can't wait to play Ep 2.

• On the one hand, I think it's pretty amazing that he's going to voice a character in the game, but on the other hand, I hope TTG doesn't push aside the real voice actors who worked for years to get where they are now because someone happens to be more popular and so will generate a wider fanbase. In other words, I hope they do this sort of thing sparingly.

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited February 2014

Mixed feelings. He's almost everywhere. Even in Bieber's videos. Well, okay. He was Toni in GTA 3 before and "The Walking Dead" is not another "Piranhaconda". Mads won't ruin it.

• edited February 2014

Yeah, I feel the same way. Even though I'm terribly excited over the fact that Micheal is going to voice Carver in The Walking Dead, I too hope that Telltale doesn't push aside the real voice actors just for the sake of fishing in a larger fanbase. Plus, sometimes when you know the actors before playing the game, it can kind of take you out of the immersion. The reaction they receive from the fans could end up being more like "Oh my god, it's him!" instead of focusing on the story.

Katalept posted: »

On the one hand, I think it's pretty amazing that he's going to voice a character in the game, but on the other hand, I hope TTG doesn't push

• Mr Blonde?!?!?!

• Welp. I can see why they named him "Carver."

Mr Blonde?!?!?!

• edited February 2014

Alt text

"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie... Or are you gonna bite?"

Alt text

• Celebrity voices can be risky. As someone else pointed out, I hope Telltale doesn't nudge aside everyone else's performance in favour of Madsen's.

• "What was that? I'm sorry i didn't catch you. Would you repeat it?"

Anyway, give this man an upvote!

• Ruff ruff grr woooff arf RUFF

• Lol

DomeWing333 posted: »

Welp. I can see why they named him "Carver."

• Hell. To the fuck. Yes.

• That song was never the same after I watched this movie.

Mr Blonde?!?!?!

• Oh shit! Amazing

Sign in to comment in this discussion.