Behind the Bad: The Making of Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People

2»

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2008
    Oh, I would too. I was just amused at how the painting's subject matter was juxtaposed with what was going on in the video. I'm definitely a fan of Grickle's work. ^^

EDIT: Agh—I mean "Annable's work." And reading my previous post again, I definitely wish now I had worded it differently. -_-; Very sorry for the misunderstanding, Jake.

What? No need to apologize. I was letting you know its a painting! We have four of Graham's paintings up in the lobby, and they would all look good in my house.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2008
    Hey guys... if you have a YouTube account, and you enjoyed the video, would you consider favoriting it over on YouTube?

(Is "favoriting" a word?)
  • edited October 2008
    I Love the 2nd chapter. It's so funny! :D
  • edited October 2008
    Consider it favorited. :D
  • edited October 2008
    For that matter, is favorited a word?

Eh, I suppose. Favorited.
  • edited October 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    What? No need to apologize. I was letting you know its a painting!

Moral of the Story: I probably shouldn't post on forums two hours after I should have gone to bed. :o And thus I humbly direct at myself:

jumptoconclusitonsag2.jpg

... Yeah. That'd better learn me a thing or two, or I'm hitting the sack at five from now on! ^^;
    Jake wrote: »
    We have four of Graham's paintings up in the lobby, and they would all look good in my house.

Some serious office envy coming from this end. I will visit you, Telltale! Someday ...
  • edited October 2008
    Not only will I favorite your video, but I'll friend you as well!
  • edited October 2008
    Depends on what job you are looking for. You should check out our job page at http://www.telltalegames.com/company/jobs/ to see if you fit any of the positions.

Man, man. If there wasnt any child labor laws I would totally send a application. I mean...Candy Drawer, Help making awesome games, work with SB, Get paid! It's like a dream job!

Stupid being only 13....

Edit: Ill keep this page in mind though.
  • edited November 2008
    Maybe the last of "Behind the Bad" would feature a cameo appearance by Sam & Max, with a mention of Season 3, or at least a Wii Release of Season Two.
  • edited December 2008
    You know, I often wondered if Emily's avatar was at all similar to how she really looked, and I was kinda right. (lol) But hey, can't blame Stro-Bro for flirting with you, right?

I gotta say, it was really nice getting to look around the place via that video (oh and I favourited it) because it's just one of those things you wonder about. I sometimes play games such as this (that are made by smaller companies) and wonder what the working conditions/office/etc looks like. So it's always nice to get a little sneak peek at what it is like to work there or at least visit it, so to speak.

I can't wait for another of these.
  • edited December 2008
    Man, I wonder when the next is out, it's been ages.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.