The Many Faces of Clementine

Comments

• Thats a serious 'Nate' Move on her there.

• After that happened I seriously wanted Carver's head on a stick. Adults that hit children are fucking pussies who attack those who are nearly defenseless.

Yes_Man posted: »

When sassiness goes too far.

• sigh Sarah hasn't mastered the sassy face just yet... she'll get there though "Just keep trying!" - Motivational teaching words of Clem.

eRock92 posted: »

Clementine + Sarah + Sassy Faces = DOUBLE SASSINESS POWER!!!

• I really wanted to take an apple when we snuck in, and when we get the jump on Carver you could throw the apple at him and say "Apple Sauce, bitch..." XD

• They both look like they're in some kind of Vaudeville/Broadway thing. Of course, the fun is taken away when you realise that Carver is actually hitting Clem, but you know.

• No matter how many times I see this, I always LOL!

Pride posted: »

Clementine's "DO IT FAGGOT!!" face

• [?] Carver will remember that.

Lol, nope.

• edited May 2014

Let's see if it's working this time...

Alt text

Edit: Nope... Damn it

• I'm suddenly reminded of Pete saying how Nick "almost" blew her face off.

BenUseful posted: »

God dammit I fucking suck at this

• Clem - "Not sure if I can trust this moth..."

(?) Moth noticed your ambivalence.

Don't know if anyone's posted this yet but I found this pretty cool

• edited May 2014

I didn't get hit by Carver or tell her to grow up so I felt bad for her when Carlos hit her. But if I'd gotten this playthrough I'd probably feel something more along the lines of...

Alt text

sos4prez posted: »

Face that Clem makes after Sarah says: "besides, you're the one that got hit" after you tell her to grow up. HEARTBREAKING.

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

These are the best IMO...

• I really want her to flip off the next person that messes with her... like Becca should have gotten a proper flippin' off whenever she calls Clem/Sarah a baby...

• Alt text

Boom there it is

• You can even see that she's bouncing on her toes. Too cute.

For more season 1, how can we forget. "Hi."

• I love how she's sitting in that last one. She really is part of the "council".

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

• Leave Becca alone.

"Jesus ya'll are making it worse!"

I really want her to flip off the next person that messes with her... like Becca should have gotten a proper flippin' off whenever she calls Clem/Sarah a baby...

• from the look on her face she's like "really?"

Boom there it is

• Сool face, like "dont do that again or i'll cut another arm"=)

Boom there it is

• Oh my gosh what am I looking at O_O

I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND. THIS IS THE BEST OF ALL OF 'EM

• throws an apple at Tobi

APPEL SAWS, BETCH.

I really wanted to take an apple when we snuck in, and when we get the jump on Carver you could throw the apple at him and say "Apple Sauce, bitch..." XD

• shes like " Did that seriously just happen " ??

Boom there it is

• does she actually smile in that scene? lol??

• Sorry, I just can't stand Becca's evil attitude. I was willing to give her a chance before episode three... thinking maybe she's grown up, but then she goes out and talks about MY Clem literally behind her back... this bitch gon die...

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Leave Becca alone. "Jesus ya'll are making it worse!"

• And the best part is, I think for the entirety of season two, Clementine has come up with most of the major or minor plans that have saved the lives of certain others :P

dqtl74 posted: »

I love how she's sitting in that last one. She really is part of the "council".

• I think she was expecting Molly to be like "ZOMG A KID!" since people usually treat Clem like royalty :P

For more season 1, how can we forget. "Hi."

• Worked on Omid. Guess she thought she'd try her luck again. :S

I think she was expecting Molly to be like "ZOMG A KID!" since people usually treat Clem like royalty :P

• Aww... poor Clem... I hope there's another moment like that in season two, but this time she'd be more creeped out by it, considering how she now knows what a danger the stranger was...

Worked on Omid. Guess she thought she'd try her luck again. :S

• edited May 2014

For some reason I can't imagine her having the same sort of 'D'aww look at 'er she just a widdle kid!' moments anymore. In season 1 if she met Bonnie under the exact same circumstances as she did in season 2, she might have been all cheery and friendly, but nowadays she's all:

Alt text

Aww... poor Clem... I hope there's another moment like that in season two, but this time she'd be more creeped out by it, considering how she now knows what a danger the stranger was...

• ChateauChateau Banned

ya she smile and laughs then after wards she eats the rest of what's carver's remains. u just have 2 play the game urself its super secrittttt shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Zombo_Man posted: »

does she actually smile in that scene? lol??

• edited May 2014

Clementine Doesn't Like This Camp
    Alt text
    I Mean Prison
    Alt text

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• edited May 2014

Clem is being creppy in the top photo

Edit: Shit! In reply to OzzyUK

• Haha that second picture is me after my last finals test during the last day of school on Thursday XD

• Alt text
    And there's also this.

Clementine,the only person in the world that still looks cute as a zombie.

• Sassy Clem's eyebrow raise is so appealing!!

This discussion has been closed.