The Many Faces of Clementine

Comments

• I always liked that old wiki picture of Clem from the episode 2 preview. She looks cool and chill

Alt text

• Oh right... Well thanks for telling me. :D

honeyclem posted: »

The Walkie-talkie does not appear in the video. What sustains Sandra is a phone.

• Good

Hell no. I am no where near like that pedophilia supporting she-devil.

• I've seen a lot, and only NukemDukem came close to being silent in his.

Yes, and the one I've seen alot of people pick is the same one i just told you >->

• If it's ok vvith you, I'd leik to end this fight. :p

here's some saltlick cookies

I've seen a lot, and only NukemDukem came close to being silent in his.

• NooneIsSafeefnonrbnngefnog

You know you need sleep when...

• Fight?

Yeah, okay.

If it's ok vvith you, I'd leik to end this fight. here's some saltlick cookies

• She is black.

mondomonkey posted: »

LOL! She actually looks so black with that hair xD

• Well... I win

Alt text

• FUCK I WAS ABOUT TO POST THIS

MonkeyMan23 posted: »

Well... I win

• Carlos: I think I am holding a baby.

Clementine: You are the worst doctor ever.

i like this one lmao also i put carlos in so thats why he's there.

• Damn it Aura, you're messing with my feelings here. :'(

• Alright, be ready for a BIG post! I'm gonna post screenshots from the ending, where Clem, Alvin Jr and Jane get back to Howe's and meet a family there. But this ending sucks, so I'm gonna rewind to save Kenny and then I'll post screenshots with this ending.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• This ending doesn't suck, because I got it :D

• I got it too, but I rewinded the game. Couldn't live knowing that I killed Kenny.

Crips posted: »

This ending doesn't suck, because I got it

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I don't think Clementine likes smoking :P

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

• She looks so badass when she does that.But seriously,who the hell offers a cigarette to a child?

• I've never been that big Kenny-Fanboy, but this made me tear up
    Alt text

(Especially what came after that ;-;)

• Wait until those liberal parents get a hold of this... it will be Manhunt taught my kid to kill people, Bonnie taught my kid to smoke....

SwagBeast posted: »

She looks so badass when she does that.But seriously,who the hell offers a cigarette to a child?

• This ending was full of cute scenes, honestly.

Alt text

• Lol, I couldn't sleep because I was questioning my actions. ''Maybe I shouldn't kill Kenny? But...I...Jane is sober...Kenny is easily-mad, but loyal...Jane...Again at Howe's...The family...Wellington''

But I decided I won't rewind :P

I got it too, but I rewinded the game. Couldn't live knowing that I killed Kenny.

• So true XD

DABhand posted: »

Wait until those liberal parents get a hold of this... it will be Manhunt taught my kid to kill people, Bonnie taught my kid to smoke....

• After I finally revived from the long cries on staying in Wellington...You reminded me..

This ending was full of cute scenes, honestly.

• edited August 2014

Alright, I rewinded the last chapter and got a completely different ending, where Clementine, Kenny and AJ appear in Wellington and Clem decides to leave with Kenny. Oh god, this ending made me cry so hard...

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• I hear from a lot of people that this ending was emotional im probably gonna rewind this and see.

• I cried on this one. I don't regret rewinding at all.

I hear from a lot of people that this ending was emotional im probably gonna rewind this and see.

• I went with Jane and didnt let the family in, to be honest i dont like Kenny but if this is supposed to be an emotional one then i will rewind it :)

I cried on this one. I don't regret rewinding at all.

• I chose Kenny over Jane in my first playthrough and when I discovered other endings I was glad with what I did. Especially that Jane tricked us about the baby. I was so sad during this scene. It was one of the hardest decision in this game (season 1 and 2) - leave with Kenny or stay in Wellington. I chose second option becaues this is what Kenny wanted. This is what Lee would've wanted for her. But it doesn't change the fact that this scene really gave me such powerful feels and I cried a little. :(

I cried on this one. I don't regret rewinding at all.

• I left with Kenny. Simply because I didn't want to live him alone. Didn't want him to break again.

Tewudin posted: »

I chose Kenny over Jane in my first playthrough and when I discovered other endings I was glad with what I did. Especially that Jane tricked

• edited August 2014

I understand your point of view, it was your choice. Your ending. :) I felt that staying in Welligton is the best because Kenny wanted me to. He told Clementine that he doesn't trust himself anymore with keeping her and the baby safe. In any case it was sooo... sad ending. :(

I left with Kenny. Simply because I didn't want to live him alone. Didn't want him to break again.

• Nick Breckon is a god. All endings were glorious.

Tewudin posted: »

I understand your point of view, it was your choice. Your ending. I felt that staying in Welligton is the best because Kenny wanted me to.

• All hail Nick Breckon.

When I grow up, I wanna be Nick Breckon.

Nick Breckon is a god. All endings were glorious.

• Well said, my friend. Hope Nick Breckon will be lead writer of season 3! :)

Nick Breckon is a god. All endings were glorious.

• That's the one I got after, Letting Jane be killed and then shooting Kenny in the head.

• [removed]

Crips posted: »

All hail Nick Breckon. When I grow up, I wanna be Nick Breckon.

• edited August 2014

I didn't pick up the gun.

Scytheslay posted: »

That's the one I got after, Letting Jane be killed and then shooting Kenny in the head.

• edited August 2014

This is what I got in my first playthrough. And when Clem was walking to the herd I heard in mind Lee saying "You're strong Clem. You can do anything.". This is my second favourite ending. The top being where Kenny let's Clem and AJ have a chance in Wellington.

Plus this ending is like remix of Season 1's after-credits scene. Only this time there's walkers on the field and we have a much braver Clementine, protecting AJ and herself.

This discussion has been closed.