SBCG4AP Season 2?

2»

Comments

• edited May 2009
    allright all episodes are out will there be a sbcg4ap season 2
  • edited May 2009
    I will edit some episodes and bring tou you for know what you think
  • edited June 2009
    So was Strong Bad a financial powerhouse enough to warrant a second season?
  • edited June 2009
    let's hope there's a second season!
  • edited June 2009
    let's hope there's a second season!

y'know how i imagine the second season would be:

1st it would have more places like pom pom's house, homestar's house, coach z's real home (not in a locker room), bub's real house (not the concession stand), and the street.

2nd Strong bad should have a partner+gun with nonstop ammo and lock on mode (like the one in sam & max)

lastly dun dun dun in some episodes you can play using the keyboard+those episodes have a way to lose.

thats all and if you agree write "awesome!!!!".
  • edited June 2009
    First off, Coach Z DOES live in the locker room. Check his character vid. Second, I have no idea what "the street" is. And thirdly, I'm pretty sure that Bubs does live in the concession stand, cuz of the ending of "date nite" and the basement of the stand, as seen in "the geddup noise".
  • edited June 2009
    First off, Coach Z DOES live in the locker room. Check his character vid. Second, I have no idea what "the street" is. And thirdly, I'm pretty sure that Bubs does live in the concession stand, cuz of the ending of "date nite" and the basement of the stand, as seen in "the geddup noise".

you don't know what the street is ?!!?

y'know cars moving around people going to other places.

y'know let me discuss this in an easy way it is a free place where there are many buildings and shops and cars and people around you (of course the ones who emailed strong bad+their moms+the homestar runner world character's moms)
  • edited June 2009
    Omar Jamal wrote: »
    you don't know what the street is ?!!?

Actually, Omar, the street would probably be more like the one in "A Jorb Well Done", and not in the real world. Secondly, to make the second episode with all of those houses would ruin the mystery the Brother's Chaps try to uphold, by not revealing too muck about the characters, keeping it ambiguous for when they want to adapt their fictional world. Lastly, the game is also for the Wii, and a keyboard would be extremely impractical.

So, in conclusion, "Totally Not Awesome, Cool or Attractive"!

So, in conclusion again, if I am elected class president, I can't promise Coke in the water fountain, but I can promise a hard worker, who will try and get Mrs. Hardmaster fired.

And, so on. If you don't know, watch the SBEMAIL "underlings", that will explain it.
  • edited June 2009
    Jagger88 wrote: »
    Actually, Omar, the street would probably be more like the one in "A Jorb Well Done", and not in the real world. Secondly, to make the second episode with all of those houses would ruin the mystery the Brother's Chaps try to uphold, by not revealing too muck about the characters, keeping it ambiguous for when they want to adapt their fictional world. Lastly, the game is also for the Wii, and a keyboard would be extremely impractical.

So, in conclusion, "Totally Not Awesome, Cool or Attractive"!

So, in conclusion again, if I am elected class president, I can't promise Coke in the water fountain, but I can promise a hard worker, who will try and get Mrs. Hardmaster fired.

And, so on. If you don't know, watch the SBEMAIL "underlings", that will explain it.

uhhhh you mean the place where Strong Bad, Strong Mad, and The Cheat laughed at coach z's mistake
  • edited June 2009
    No, that was a back alley.
  • edited June 2009
    ebay what do u know crap for brains and please buy some crap.
  • edited June 2009
    Erm, what?
  • edited June 2009
    You stole the words right from my mouth!
  • edited June 2009
    This guy's starting to make me feel uncomfortable. ...Just sayin'
  • edited July 2009
    I have to agree... just agreein'
  • edited July 2009
    I read an interesting idea on the H*R wiki forums, about Marzipan replacing the KOT after Strong Bad did a horrible prank on him. Marzipan goes mad with power, wanting the KOT dead so she can be queen, and Strong Bad, Strong Mad, and Homestar killed as well. The 3 try to make Marzipan...well, not be king-er, queen.
  • edited July 2009
    ooh, I like that! Another variation of episode 2, I guess.
  • edited July 2009
    Strong Bad is great! Season 2 would be welcome.
  • edited July 2009
    I believe you mean it would be weclome.
  • edited July 2009
    I think will not have i don't see nothing about it
  • edited July 2009
    I'd never seen any of the Homestar Runner cartoons, but I picked up the first episode when I pre-ordered Monkey Island, enjoyed it so much I bought the whole season!!

SO fingers crossed for another season, or i'll sulk with Telltale Games something awful!!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.