Comments

• Heh, hell yeah, bro! B]

Alt text

Me too.

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Heh, hell yeah, bro! B]

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY PHONE IS GONNA FUCKING CRASH

• I know that feel. (Insert feels face here)

JonGon posted: »

Goustttt was hitting on me cuz he thought I was a girl. lol

• We should play something.

• Alt text

We should play something.

• Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

• Garry's Mod FTW

• Im down for Garry's Mod

Rafoli posted: »

Garry's Mod FTW

• Just going to leave this here...

Alt text

Alt text

• edited April 2014

I've been thinking of writing my very own Forum-related creepypasta. (Which is just a creepy/scary online story.) Would you guys like to read something like that?

• Yes!

Giraffehat posted: »

I've been thinking of writing my very own Forum-related creepypasta. (Which is just a creepy/scary online story.) Would you guys like to read something like that?

• You live in Brazil?

He replied to my comment too. High five brotha

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited April 2014

I know those! And I still don't keep listening to them multiple times or anything...

(;

And did you know that if you play the Mario one in reverse, it sounds EXACTLY the same?

Well, since Azlyn put up that creepy pasta thing, how about we put some of our favorite scary or creepy music from video games. http://ww

• No shit. I wanna get Left 4 Dead.

• Sure. I mean, i am kinda running out of creepy stuff, anyway.

• Get L4D2!

Azlyn posted: »

No shit. I wanna get Left 4 Dead.

• Yeah I do, that's why I don't have many basketball courts around here :/

Deceptio posted: »

You live in Brazil?

• That's awesome!

Yeah I do, that's why I don't have many basketball courts around here

• Lol, nice! Yeah that's the weird thing about the song, like wtf? those weird demonic voices in the background.

I know those! And I still don't keep listening to them multiple times or anything... (; And did you know that if you play the Mario one in reverse, it sounds EXACTLY the same?

• Yeah, man go ahead. I wouldn't mind this. B]

• Go for it, bro!

• Yeah, but those voices don't have any subliminal messages or anything. This, however...

Lol, nice! Yeah that's the weird thing about the song, like wtf? those weird demonic voices in the background.

• edited April 2014

Lol at the ending, oh and here's another one I forgot to put up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDP5aNfX_HA

Yeah, but those voices don't have any subliminal messages or anything. This, however...

• Yeah lol I forgot that was the ending.

That's pretty scary but actually cool. Well I gotta go, I'm going to Six Flags :) Bye!

Lol at the ending, oh and here's another one I forgot to put up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDP5aNfX_HA

• Yeah, I've seen you post before but we never really talked, nice getting to know some cool people around here. Have fun! Later, man B]

Yeah lol I forgot that was the ending. That's pretty scary but actually cool. Well I gotta go, I'm going to Six Flags Bye!

• Lol, this was a complete success...

I'm bumping this shit, or else Azlyn's gonna find a way to close it. Now, your top 5 friends in games. 5 Samuel Beechworth 4 Garrus. 3 Omid. 2 Elizabeth. 1 Jeff "Joker" Moreau. (If not, Tali)

• Oh yeah!!!

• edited April 2014

Happy Easter Everybody!!! :D

Alt text

• Lmaaoo! baby Tobi. Happy Easter bud.

Happy Easter Everybody!!!

• People seem to be on board with my creepypasta idea, so should I create a thread appealing for advice and volunteers to appear in the story? Or should I wait?

• I see no harm in making a thread. People seem eager to join any story as long as they get a moment in the spotlight :).

People seem to be on board with my creepypasta idea, so should I create a thread appealing for advice and volunteers to appear in the story? Or should I wait?

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaww :33

Happy Easter Everybody!!!

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited April 2014

Thanks man, I'm back and I had a lot of fun. I always go on Easter because it's never usually crowded. I get season passes every year. I only live like 20 minutes away.

Yeah, I've seen you too a lot, but we've never really had the chance to talk. Nice to start getting to know you. :)

Yeah, I've seen you post before but we never really talked, nice getting to know some cool people around here. Have fun! Later, man B]

• edited April 2014

Alright, now that the troll is gone for now. Nice man, I hear you on that, hate when you go and it gets crowded as hell so it takes forever to get on any of the rides. Heh, yeah I think we only had like one or two replies, but nice meeting you too, bud!

Thanks man, I'm back and I had a lot of fun. I always go on Easter because it's never usually crowded. I get season passes every year. I onl

• So I checked my subscriber box and found something rather interesting. Can you spot it?

Alt text

BIGBY HIMSELF is subscribed to ME! That means I'm REALLY fucking awesome!

• Congrats, man! That's awesome!

So I checked my subscriber box and found something rather interesting. Can you spot it? BIGBY HIMSELF is subscribed to ME! That means I'm REALLY fucking awesome!

• What the fuck is that Patrick mix? Lol.

So I checked my subscriber box and found something rather interesting. Can you spot it? BIGBY HIMSELF is subscribed to ME! That means I'm REALLY fucking awesome!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.