EVERYONE APPRECIATION THREAD

edited March 2014 in Forum Games

This is in reply to both threads: the one that hates me, and the one that actually cares. Please, mods, don't take this down until a few of the people here read it. Please.

I love you guys for doing that for me.

I am aware that this is going to be taken down, but i would never forget myself if i wouldn't reply to everything.

My timezone is different from most users', and that's why i wasn't present for it all...

But, to make it short even for those who don't know what's up, i heard from a VERY good friend that...

A troll posted a thread about how much he hates me.

That's all i know at the moment. But i know another thing, too...

Two of my friends sent me the link to that one thread that really touched me... EMOTIONALLY, i mean.

It was another thread, in reply to the troll thread... A thread about me, too... But an appreciation thread.

I went through ALL the comments, and i just can't believe it. I just came home from school feeling down and confused and woke up to the links and your sweet comments about me...

I just never thought i'd be such a big deal. All i ever do is post my gifs and memes, because i find it hard to express myself otherwise... And talk, and talk, and talk... AND talk. For most people, i thought i was just annoying, a stupid little brat. But i care for all of you guys, and it seems like some of you reciprocate my feelings, which is just... SO LOVING of you. And i am more happy than you know that you care... And i wish i could be there for you when you're feeling down, so i could cheer you up, maybe listen to your problems and sort things out. That's how much i love you all. I know i made this sappy and personal, but that's just how i am, i just can't believe that people actually care about me and stuff. I am actually really shy, and i'm going through a really hard time... And my only solace is this forum, along with drawing, writing, and reading... I just keep it all in, most of the times, my feelings and tears. But your thread got me crying. In a good way, though. And not too much, FYI, i'm not the walking Niagara Falls, like you might think.

And i just wanted you all to know how grateful i am for it. You're all my friends, even if you like it or not, friendship can sometimes be a one-sided relationship. But i love you guys, too. Users and mods, i know you're persons and you have feelings, and i just wish that you would know that... i care, too.

Comments

• I don't know you...I just talked back to that guy because he seems like an asshole.

Attacking someone outta the blue like that is not cool. Especially because he used a new account; he couldn't even man up and use his real one. Pussy.

• Thank you, anyway :3

Sparrow7 posted: »

I don't know you...I just talked back to that guy because he seems like an asshole. Attacking someone outta the blue like that is not cool. Especially because he used a new account; he couldn't even man up and use his real one. Pussy.

• Was that the troll with bad grammar saying I am boss?
    What a douche.

• That's why i love this community, lots and lots of good people.

• :?

I mean, i don't know what you're talking about. I probably missed it...

Was that the troll with bad grammar saying I am boss? What a douche.

• Thank you for supporting me, there, Arthur. :3

I'm calling you my friend right here, right now, officially.

That's why i love this community, lots and lots of good people.

• aaw, that made me smile~ (^▽^) I was hoping you'd see that appreciation thread even though it got locked by a mod, no one deserves to get hate from a cowardly troll. /: I'm really shy too ((I've got social anxiety)) and I have low self-esteem, so I know what it's like to feel like no one appreciates you, but we all do here, trust me~ I love reading your posts, the ones you did in the TWD pun thread were hilarious!

Alt text

• The troll that posted a thread about how much he hates you.

Azlyn posted: »

:? I mean, i don't know what you're talking about. I probably missed it...

• edited March 2014

Alt text

Azlyn you know we got you

• edited March 2014

Thank you, Saya!( Can i call you that? I'm just gonna call you that, because it sounds kawaii)

You are now my official friend, too! I love your gifs and emojis! And thank you for defending me! I really appreciate it!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧(<--- spreading da luv)

sayakamiki posted: »

aaw, that made me smile~ (^▽^) I was hoping you'd see that appreciation thread even though it got locked by a mod, no one deserves to get

• I know you got me. And i got your back, too.

(a◕‿◕a)

Markd4547 posted: »

Azlyn you know we got you

• Oh. Well, i missed that one. Anyone got a link? I feel like i should know what he said about me. I mean... I just feel like i need to.

The troll that posted a thread about how much he hates you.

• edited March 2014

You have always been there for me Azlyn. Always had my back when it mattered. What kind of a friend would i be if i wasn't there for you now? People offending you or not, i am with you to the end. You can count on me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyjvxlQ4Y0k

• I'm fairly new here so I haven't really gotten a chance to get to know anyone here. But from what I can tell this troll person is a real piece of crap.
    Please don't let them get to you because your memes always makes me laugh.

• It was removed from the forum and captinu got banned for it. To be honest I was tempted to give him the biggest trolling of his life. Worse than Shaundi and the others, but I held back.

Oh. Well, i missed that one. Anyone got a link? I feel like i should know what he said about me. I mean... I just feel like i need to.

• Kartal5Kartal5 Banned
    edited March 2014

Alt text

• You're welcome! And yes, you can~ (๑^っ^๑)

In response to your question about the troll, the thread they made got deleted by a mod, so.. I think that was for the best, there was some nasty stuff being said in there /: I can't stand all the trolls and spammers on this forum, I bet a lot of them are the same person making alternate accounts.

Thank you, Saya!( Can i call you that? I'm just gonna call you that, because it sounds kawaii) You are now my official friend, too! I lov

• edited March 2014

You've always made this place better, just as I. What kind of friend would I be if I watch you get hurt. Those who hurt my friends, I'll come after them...

Alt text

• A tear is running down my face...

:'(

• Why would trolls make a thread abou how much they hate you? Seem like they got noting better to do than to hate well anyways ily too even though we never talk but I still love you

• edited March 2014

All bro's stick up for each other do same if was any of you love this forum

You've always made this place better, just as I. What kind of friend would I be if I watch you get hurt. Those who hurt my friends, I'll come after them...

• You know the forum likes you when a troll makes a thread against you...

It's like a rite of passage into likeability in this forum.

• I don't appreciate being included in an appreciation thread. Nah just kidding we like to have fun here.

• I know... The only troll i like is the one with the BOOMBOX CHEETOS :P

But i just can't understand them sometimes...

sayakamiki posted: »

You're welcome! And yes, you can~ (๑^っ^๑) In response to your question about the troll, the thread they made got deleted by a mod, so..

• If Kenny's in it, then it must be serious... From the heart...

You can count on me, too, brah.

You have always been there for me Azlyn. Always had my back when it mattered. What kind of a friend would i be if i wasn't there for you now

• I'm glad you feel that way :3

I hope you'll find your place in the forums, buddy!

NinjaMouse posted: »

I'm fairly new here so I haven't really gotten a chance to get to know anyone here. But from what I can tell this troll person is a real piece of crap. Please don't let them get to you because your memes always makes me laugh.

• XD

That actually made me laugh!

• If Lee's in it, it must be serious, too :3

So i'll tell you, from the heart, that i;ll watch your back, Tobbs!

• edited March 2014

Thanks, and I'll watch yours too!

Alt text

If Lee's in it, it must be serious, too So i'll tell you, from the heart, that i;ll watch your back, Tobbs!

• edited March 2014

*a single tear rolls down Azlyn's face dramatically, in slow motion *

*sad music starts playing *

WAAAAAAAAAAH

I LOVE YOU, POKED!!!!!

I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU!!!!

THANK YOU FOR STICKING BY MAH SIDE!!!!!!!

And for caring ;3

A tear is running down my face...

• edited March 2014

Alt text

Thanks, and I'll watch yours too!

• People like Azlyn are what make this forum awesome.

• I LOVE YOU, TOO!!!

And we better talk, because i love you, and such a relationship wouldn't work, gurl. ;3

iHeartTWD posted: »

Why would trolls make a thread abou how much they hate you? Seem like they got noting better to do than to hate well anyways ily too even though we never talk but I still love you

• Wow.

That means...

You know the forum likes you when a troll makes a thread against you... It's like a rite of passage into likeability in this forum.

• :3

Okay, cool. I am appreciating you right now.

Krisentine posted: »

I don't appreciate being included in an appreciation thread. Nah just kidding we like to have fun here.

• Thank you, Dragonleaf. But i really don't think i'm that big a deal... Everyone is participating in making the forums awesome! I don't think i make the forum awesome. Because i'm here because you all make it awesome!

Dragonleaf posted: »

People like Azlyn are what make this forum awesome.

• Hi there, Green! Nice to meet you :3

Green613 posted: »

hi

• You're so sweet. I will always be there for you if you need anything. We're friends, after all.

*a single tear rolls down Azlyn's face dramatically, in slow motion * *sad music starts playing * WAAAAAAAAAAH I LOVE YOU, POKED!!!!! I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU!!!! THANK YOU FOR STICKING BY MAH SIDE!!!!!!! And for caring ;3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.