EVERYONE APPRECIATION THREAD

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I don't think its been sunk, there is no sunk discussion tag and it is at the top of the list of threads.

Azlyn posted: »

Yeah. I guess this thread has run its course, anyway.

• This fandom is based on a point and click paint adventure? The heck²

The 12 trolls, there's one for each zodiac sign. I'm gemini, so i'm the second cool lookin' dude.

• Even better, then?

OzzyUK posted: »

I don't think its been sunk, there is no sunk discussion tag and it is at the top of the list of threads.

• You googled it XD

Yeah, it is. Not much on the looks, but it is VERY funny.

Rafoli posted: »

This fandom is based on a point and click paint adventure? The heck²

• You certainly will. :D

Awww, that's so sweet See ya around the forums, then?

• How couldn't I? You post it everywhere, I needed to know the origin of that

You googled it XD Yeah, it is. Not much on the looks, but it is VERY funny.

• This community, really? I thought we all were just dicks to each other? Well, thank you, you made my day!

• edited March 2014

Alt text

But seriously love you all best forum ever!!!

• HA! Neeerd! Nah, I'm joking. This really is nice community. I try to join other forums for other stuff, but they're always filled with assholes or I just become uninterested over time. But with this community, I rarely meet assholes and I ALWAYS come here every single day since I joined :)

• I love you all too. I might not have been here long but from what I've seen almost everyone is nice and we have a whole lot of fun discussions :D

• I love this Community to i kinda hate the Trolls and all the rape and Death threads but the other guys i know so far like saltlick or that lee Guy ( forgot his Name :/) are really cool

• Saltlick is like a legend on here lol he's got to be the most liked guy on this entire forum :P

SKIllVA posted: »

I love this Community to i kinda hate the Trolls and all the rape and Death threads but the other guys i know so far like saltlick or that lee Guy ( forgot his Name ) are really cool

• Yeah, you guys are alright.

• Same. This is the best community forum I've ever been on!

TWDFan86 posted: »

HA! Neeerd! Nah, I'm joking. This really is nice community. I try to join other forums for other stuff, but they're always filled with assho

• Goddamn I already hate memes enough without them being misused.

Markd4547 posted: »

But seriously love you all best forum ever!!!

• edited March 2014

Alt text

• YEAH :D only saw 1 of his threads though

Saltlick is like a legend on here lol he's got to be the most liked guy on this entire forum :P

• who me @SKIIIVA

I love this Community to i kinda hate the Trolls and all the rape and Death threads but the other guys i know so far like saltlick or that lee Guy ( forgot his Name ) are really cool

• Haha I don't mean to ! I just love all these people and well fortunately seems like they love me too :)

Saltlick is like a legend on here lol he's got to be the most liked guy on this entire forum :P

• Well you Seen like a nice Guy :D

SaltLick305 posted: »

Haha I don't mean to ! I just love all these people and well fortunately seems like they love me too

• "psst" guys look out looks like a troll is stalking around downvoting us.

• No sry :$

James101 posted: »

who me @SKIIIVA

• :) I really like everyone here too. I lurked for awhile because I honestly too shy to reply to threads or make my own but there are a bunch nice peeps here. I've found.

• Best Community Ever!

Believe me, it used to be.

It was an actual forum back then.

• Thank you ! Iam, Just get to know me better whenever you wanna talk or anything Im here.

Well you Seen like a nice Guy

• "Love is in the air!!! La La La La La La"... =))

• edited March 2014

@Decepio wrote:
    I seriously can't express how much I fucking love this community! The recent support over the past couple of days has just been incredible! I'm too hyped that I'm actually making a thread. But it's just unreal how amazing this community is. I've never had ONE bad person respond or be mean to me (except the trolls of course). It's so rare that you find a community like this! I'm not lying when I say that I look forward to logging on to here. Whenever we're in sad moods we always cheer each other up. When I'm on here, I can easily push aside all the bad things that are happening. I always forget that our dog just broke his back, how much we're struggling to keep our house, that our car just got repo'd, and that my aunt has gone CRAZY and is trying to attack us and isn't helping us with the house. But all of that goes away when I log onto here. And I don't think I've gone overboard one bit. You guys are just amazing! I LOVE YOU ALL. <3

Well I'm glad you like it, at least. I'm not too fond of the hivemind and abuse of the dislike button in place of discussion when it comes to an unfamiliar idea or opinion.

• Come on people.this is the best and the only community for my best game ever.what could be better than THIS???

• This is a great community, but i keep contemplating to quit because of the annoying trolls... :/

• It used to be good community. I agree. People were talking about game and it's characters. Now one user says "I love this community". Wow, what a interesting discussion! Another is blocking threads with "post more and get more likes". Last hope, moderators, are doing nothing. It's children's playground, not a forum.

Zeruis posted: »

Best Community Ever! Believe me, it used to be. It was an actual forum back then.

• This community indeed is awesome :)

And as much as I want Season 2 to end, I also will be a little sad that I won't come on here anymore.

Maybe I will after all, because I seriously can't live without this community right now.

I'm on here at least one time a hour :)

• edited March 2014

Actually, there are quite a lot of assholes around here. Trolls and such. Of course, there are plenty of good people too. It's just that there are other TWD forums- unofficial ones- that have better(but also much smaller) communities that consist only of friendly people, and have abilities such as IP banning(in case trolls show up), and polls, and things like that.

Sorry if this seems like spam, but one good example is http://www.othertwdforum.freeforums.net/

• I really needed this thread. I want to thank this community for always making my day awesome. I'm also celebrating my 1000th like, so I dedicate it to you who were nice to me when I was a newcomer.

Alt text

• same here I'm usually here a lot because I got nothing better to do lol but I don't want season 2 to end I love it too much lol

This community indeed is awesome And as much as I want Season 2 to end, I also will be a little sad that I won't come on here anymore.

• Uh... I love you too, man.

• I know where you're coming from. A lot of people discuss that after an episode is released. But now there isn't much to talk about...and I just really wanted to get this out there and thank everyone for supporting me while I'm going through all sorts of personal problems right now.

Omid's cat posted: »

It used to be good community. I agree. People were talking about game and it's characters. Now one user says "I love this community". Wow, w

Sign in to comment in this discussion.