EVERYONE APPRECIATION THREAD

Comments

• Yeah... We're friends :3

Thank you, Poked. For everything. I'm there for you, too.

You're so sweet. I will always be there for you if you need anything. We're friends, after all.

• You were going to tell me something on the FA forums?

Azlyn posted: »

Yeah... We're friends Thank you, Poked. For everything. I'm there for you, too.

• Yeah, it's... Just check your inbox, you'll see it.

You were going to tell me something on the FA forums?

• Love ya' Hon ;) Who cares about about Trolls, Or what they have to say ? You've earned Saltlick's Love.

• Hey Azlyn. Keep doing what you're doing and have fun. It's always a pleasure reading what you have to say. You know why? Because you're always full of positive energy and enthusiasm. And don't worry about the trolls and haters because they don't mean anything. You have plenty of folks here who will have your back.

Big thanks to you and every community member here for making these forums the great place that it is.

• (?) Azlyn will remember that.

And he's earned mine :3

SaltLick305 posted: »

Love ya' Hon Who cares about about Trolls, Or what they have to say ? You've earned Saltlick's Love.

• Thank you for supporting me, Clem!

I love ya, too :3

(?) Azlyn will remember your loyalty.

Hey Azlyn. Keep doing what you're doing and have fun. It's always a pleasure reading what you have to say. You know why? Because you're alwa

• You bet, anytime buddy.

(?) Clementine09 will remember this

Thank you for supporting me, Clem! I love ya, too (?) Azlyn will remember your loyalty.

• (?) Everyone will remember everything.

You bet, anytime buddy. (?) Clementine09 will remember this

• me either. /: you'd have to be a pretty miserable person to attack and flame people for no reason over an internet forum. even if it's just for shits and giggles, there are better ways to spend your time that don't involve being an obnoxious asshole and bullying others.

I know... The only troll i like is the one with the BOOMBOX CHEETOS :P But i just can't understand them sometimes...

• That's deep, yo.

(#SMART;#AWESOME;#KNOWYOURMORALS)

sayakamiki posted: »

me either. /: you'd have to be a pretty miserable person to attack and flame people for no reason over an internet forum. even if it's just

• The best people on the forum are here now :)

• edited March 2014

Aww. You're one of the most likable members here Azlyn, how can someone not like you (besides the trolls)?

• Piccard ALWAYS knows just what to say, doesn't he?

XD That actually made me laugh!

• :3

i'm glad we can all be here at least this once.

ImSnowWhite posted: »

The best people on the forum are here now

• Well ,thank you. But some people might not think the same...

Mr_Eeuss posted: »

Aww. You're one of the most likable members here Azlyn, how can someone not like you (besides the trolls)?

• XD

Piccard?

Rock114 posted: »

Piccard ALWAYS knows just what to say, doesn't he?

• I just didn't like the way he was being an asshole to you. I mean, I never really talked to you or anything but you seemed pretty cool from what I'd read of your posts. Plus, I hate people like that, the ones that just try to make others feel bad for their own amusement. They're sick. And like I said, you're pretty cool, so you didn't deserve it.

• Look at the lone,Jealous Downvoter

Look at him and laugh...

• Thanks, man. You are too.

So much love in this thread. But that's alright.

• To qoute Kenny here:

'We downvoted the hell outta that guy, huh?'

'You were always there for me, Azlyn. Always had my back. What kind of a friend would I be if I weren't there for you now?'

• You always make my day with your fangirling/jokes all around the forum. Success Azlyn-chan, we're here when you need us.

• Thank you for being a good guy.

(#FAITHINHUMANITYRESTORED)

I just didn't like the way he was being an asshole to you. I mean, I never really talked to you or anything but you seemed pretty cool from

• gettingworsegettingworse Banned
    edited March 2014

[removed]

• I know we are :P

Thanks for being there for me, man! I appreciate i!

• The Beatles? This thread gets better and better with every post...

• edited March 2014

Alt text

SaltLick305 posted: »

Look at the lone,Jealous Downvoter Look at him and laugh...

• You deserve your title, dude :P

To qoute Kenny here: 'We downvoted the hell outta that guy, huh?' 'You were always there for me, Azlyn. Always had my back. What kind of a friend would I be if I weren't there for you now?'

• Thank you, Rafoli-Chan. Also, I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE! YOU REMEMBERED! :P

(?) Azlyn will remember that.

Rafoli posted: »

You always make my day with your fangirling/jokes all around the forum. Success Azlyn-chan, we're here when you need us.

• Thanks for being awesome. The reason I said anything at all was because you're a nice person.

Thank you for being a good guy. (#FAITHINHUMANITYRESTORED)

• I don't know if i should be mad at you for expanding those threads of yours here, or just be happy and calm for this ONE time... :/

• You really ARE a good person. Seriously, man, The Beatles? Take ALL of my likes.

• I LOVE THIS SONG SO FREAKIN' MUCH, AND YOU, TOO, FOR POSTING IT HERE, ON MY THREAD. IT'S JUST HILARIOUSLY APPROPRIATE!

• You too :)

Thanks for being awesome. The reason I said anything at all was because you're a nice person.

• As you wish, Chaye-Chan.

• You know i'm only 14 XD

• Go back to your cage, The last thing this thread is about is your negativism and/or constant complains.

• This thread is so full of kindness I'm about to cry.

• Alt text

You deserve your title, dude :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.