Major xbox 360 problems

yesterday morning i downloaded the 3rd episode of the wolf among us and it came with an update after i downloaded these two things the game gave me major problems i couldn't even start the game it kept freezing on the loading icon. I proceeded to delete the game and reinstall it over AND over for 8 hours (7pm-3AM) and experienced all sorts of issues. episode 3 just wouldn't start, i tried to play from episode 1 but it never made it past the intro, loaded my episode 2 file and as i was in the motel everyone's speech stopped and i could only hear bigby's footsteps, i'd click on the apple, book, closet, etc and it would freeze (example: look at snow whites book the book would never open and i could only move the cursor). so i just don't know how to fix the problem this is the first time i've had problems with this title on my xbox before episode 3 everything ran fine, if someone could help i'd really appreciate it because this is hell spending another day downloading and reinstalling another 100 times.

Comments

• edited April 2014

freezes here
    http://i59.tinypic.com/1605ruc.jpg

glitch screen
    http://i57.tinypic.com/1ggi28.jpg

i just tried to download them one at a time, episode one froze on loading icon again tried again and thats as far as i got it, no music played couldnt select a thing and the screen glitched over Abit before freezing.

am i the only one or is this game running smoothly for other xbox owners?

• sorry mate wish i could help but i play on ps3 :(

• edited April 2014

thanks i appreciate it man, hopefully telltale or xbox get back to me :/

Ill be posting more of images of it crashing in the meantime

Tomi021 posted: »

sorry mate wish i could help but i play on ps3

• I wish I could help, but I play on Xbox and I did not have any problems with freezing at all.

Leixand692 posted: »

freezes here http://i59.tinypic.com/1605ruc.jpg glitch screen http://i57.tinypic.com/1ggi28.jpg i just tried to download them one at

• thats upsetting for me but its good to know thank you, ill just keep trying

saladdays posted: »

I wish I could help, but I play on Xbox and I did not have any problems with freezing at all.

• I'm sorry for you, must be incredibly frustrating. I play it on xbox myself and didn't experience any problem.

• I did not have much issue with mine. The loading time for some parts seem to be slow but nothing that lasted more than 90 secs.. Does any other downloaded game/app cause any problems? You might have to reinstall your profile. I'd call support if I were you.

• Man, sorry to hear about that. The 360 version seemed to have had quite the large amount of issues here now more than ever.

• edited April 2014

whenever i had an issue reinstalling it always worked it out for me but this is the only time it hasn't, thanks for the advice im going to call them now.

there telling me i need to send in my xbox for repairs which doesnt make sense just played every title i own on arcade and they all worked fine, tried removing the hard drive cleaning the cache and such, my last resort is reinstalling my profile and i hope that works thanks for your help.

pcharl01 posted: »

I did not have much issue with mine. The loading time for some parts seem to be slow but nothing that lasted more than 90 secs.. Does any

• edited April 2014

one more question if you can respond, did you buy the season pass or each episode individually?

saladdays posted: »

I wish I could help, but I play on Xbox and I did not have any problems with freezing at all.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the delayed response. Please try deleting the game, and re-downloading it one more time, and then clear the cache of your system. You can find out how to do this here.

If you are still unable to play the episode, I recommend contacting Microsoft Support, as there may be an issue with your console either not completing the download, or the download timing-out.

This discussion has been closed.