[Ep 3 Villain]'s past...*SPOILERS*

2»

Comments

• I was actually planning to kill Bloody Mary if I was given the chance because she's not a good fable and no one would not benefit from her death, including the mundies. But now I really can see that she is most likely Greenleaf's daughter. I CANT KILL HER NOW !!! D:
  • Really? I wonder how they come to exist then.
    LukaszB posted: »

Actually fables can exist without folklore, but than they can be killed. Colin mentions it.

• edited May 2014
    In the Fables comics they explain that they live so long because the mundies write stories about them and "believe" in them. More famous fables, like Snow White, The Big Bad Wolf, etc., live longer and are harder to kill because of this. Lesser known Fables are easier to kill, and that's probably why Donkeyskin was killed.
    I think back in the Homelands they're lives were pretty mormal; they were born from their parents, grew old and died, but lived a bit longer than mundies' lives. But I'm not sure on that.
    You should read the comics! A fantastic read! :)
    Katalept posted: »

Fables have to be born somehow, so maybe this will shed light on how and why Fables become what they are, how they can live so long and can

• "Her name Mary, at least, is not up for contention"
    From the book of fables
  • Bloody Mary fable was a real person one of the sisters or daughters of one of the kings in old England the girl's name was mary and I believe they nicknamed her bloody Mary because she was crazy and killed a bunch of peasants in the land
    pcharl01 posted: »

If Bloody Mary is its own fable, myth or whatever, would not it have been established in the Homelands? And does not say AG lost Rachel during the battles with the Adversary? I don't know if I'd buy it. I'll eat crow though if it were true.

• Mary and Rachael's ears are very alike too
  • Remember that there are a lot of fables with minor to no roles. The many knights of fable kingdoms, the peasant fables, the guests at Prince Charming's Ball. Are all fables in folklore? No. All folklores have fables on the other hand. Colin says Bigby killed a lot of people in the past. Any war that took place next to Bigby's territory was doomed to fail, not a single army was safe from Bigby.

Really? I wonder how they come to exist then.

• Man I hope all these theories about her being Rachel are right. It would make a damn good twist!
    Pride posted: »

Oh, another thing I failed to pick up 'til lately... Bloody Mary emphasizes that she enjoys killing little girls for fun, as a hobbie. Ma

• Guess we'll find out today...

Man I hope all these theories about her being Rachel are right. It would make a damn good twist!

• Well. I don't know about you but I've played it today and as far as I can tell, there is absolutely nothing on Mary being Rachel. :/ She was only in like 2 scenes with short screen time. Kind of sucks because I like her character. Then again, there's episode 5, but I think that will just be the fight scene between her and Bigby and nothing more. I still thought ep 4 was good. Man I hope hiring Greenleaf in episode 3 wasn't there for the sake of it just BEING there. I hope Telltale ends the last episode with a bang!

Guess we'll find out today...

• The Reason That i think telltale have created it like this
    Is to point that Bloody Mary Is Fimiliare To Aunty Greenleaf

Hm. I guess so. Aunty Greenleaf has those cheekbones as well. I don't think any other characters in TWAU have cheekbones like that, other

Sign in to comment in this discussion.