Ep 4 name [spoilers!]

i was on wii ware world and was taken a look at the SBCG4AP
and typed strong bad into the search bar and dropped down 4 options ep 2, ep 1, ep 3 and ep 4
i clicked on ep 4 and it called
Strong Bad Episode 4 - Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective
which makes sense when you think back to Email 80: Stunt Double
because Strong bad said that it would be in 3D (which the game is in duh)
so it should be sweet

but i think it should have been ep 3 but hey whatever telltale wants to do

Comments

• edited October 2008
    Awexome
  • edited October 2008
    :jumptoconclusions:

Okay but seriously, that could be just as a preview, doesn't actually mean that it's called that, sides as I recall it's about a Video Game Conspiracy.
  • edited October 2008
    An episode centered on Strong Bad finally making Dangeresque 3? That's exactly what I wanted!
  • edited October 2008
    How irconic, a non-canonical canonical game featuring a canonical non-canonical non-continuity-continuity-bending part three of Dangeresque. Now that's hilarious.
  • edited October 2008
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    How irconic, a non-canonical canonical game featuring a canonical non-canonical non-continuity-continuity-bending part three of Dangeresque. Now that's hilarious.

:confused:
  • edited October 2008
    It does make sense, all the episodes had a preview....

HR taxes.... SBTF Limozeen game.... and Dangeresque poster?
  • edited October 2008
    I was wondering what that poster was for...WAIT!!!!what if you raise too much money in Baddest of the Bands and SB decides to use the extra money to make Dangeresque 3! It makes sense caus if you look at the poster in SBs room he says he blew all of his money on that poster!!!!If episode 4 is really Dangeresque than THIS IS GONNA BE AWXOME!!!
  • edited October 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    :jumptoconclusions

Okay but seriously, that could be just as a preview, doesn't actually mean that it's called that, sides as I recall it's about a Video Game Conspiracy.

I'm tired of you saying that awesome stuff isn't going to happen sorry but.....................................................................v........................................................................................................................

//;. my deed is done aahhhhh It's alive oh and the villain of the episode could be somebody trying to stop sbcg4ap or somethig
  • edited October 2008
    Looks like I'm gonna have to jump. *proceeds to jump across a gap*
  • edited October 2008
    Guys, the Fourth episode is a Video Game Conspiracy. So I'm guessing the Fourth episode is going to have a Dangeresque Video Game.
    Or, WiiWare World pulled that title out of their ***es.
  • edited October 2008
    Perhaps it's about Dangeresque 3: The Video Game Conspeiracy
  • edited October 2008
    Nah, that can't be right. Telltale worker, please comfirm this.
  • edited October 2008
    Nah, that can't be right. Telltale worker, please comfirm this.

I think they want us to go on with this, just to look down and laugh upon us.
  • edited October 2008
    Telltale worker, please comfirm this.

Please. Until then.
  • edited October 2008
    Only one way to solve this, we must break into Telltale headquarters, get Baddest of the Bands then click the Next Episode Button and Episode 4 will be revealed! Or we wait for their reply...
  • edited October 2008
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Please. Until then.

Erm, I'm not jumping anything, really.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2008
    A Dangeresque episode would be pretty sweet.

:confused:
  • edited October 2008
    We could always try holding Homsar hostage until they tell us...
  • edited October 2008
    You can't hold Homsar hostage. He'll break your face with his awesomeness.....and his boot.
  • edited October 2008
    Unless you gave him Boo-Berry Cereal.
    Just trust me on this.
  • edited October 2008
    If the 4th episode really is Dangeresque 3, I'm gonna be pretty excited. For now, I'm waiting for the preview on Baddest of the Bands to confirm any rumors.
  • edited October 2008
    Jake wrote: »

Well, it's not a denial...

GoNintendo picked up on it as well:
    http://gonintendo.com/?p=59327

Hopefully it turns out to be true, if not just so anybody who picks up on the article is wrong. But a Dangeresque episode would be awesome.
  • edited October 2008
    Well, it's not a denial...

GoNintendo picked up on it as well:
    http://gonintendo.com/?p=59327

Hopefully it turns out to be true, if not just so anybody who picks up on the article is wrong. But a Dangeresque episode would be awesome.

Let's just wait until next week, when Episode 3 comes out.
  • edited October 2008

Let's just wait until Telltale actually confirms that Episode 3 is out next week. :p
  • edited October 2008

Scuse me?

No offical date yet man.
  • edited October 2008
    Let's wait for Telltale to confirm anything before jumping to conclusions based on untrustworthy websites that probably just made something up to get more website views and *inhale* hasn't been confirmed or denied by anyone who works at, near, or with Telltale Games.

Talk about a run-on sentence...
  • edited October 2008
    Well, a Dangeresque themed episode being next in line does make sense. Seeing as they have been going in order and revisiting all the things from the original SBemails (for the most part)

Not long after "band names" was "stunt double"... as we all know.

But I think that they are going to be pretty tight lipped about episode 4 until about a week or two after episode 3 comes out. Thats the way telltale works, they give you lots o' info' at the beginning of (and before) each season, then when the final episodes come around, they clam up like a mafia informant; and the only way to get info out of them is to tie one of them to the front of the Don's car and "go for a little drive" down some back country roads... doing 80...

Or, you could just ask when the time is right, (you know, like after episode 3 is out :rolleyes:) but that takes all the fun out of it... I like to "work" for my inside scoop.

Also,
    yes... episode 3 should be out next week, and we should be hearing about it before Friday. No, this is not jumping to conclusions... its their release schedule, next to last Monday of each month. (Keeping a tight release schedule is one of telltales most important assets, though they would never say that... That knowledge takes a lot of the wonder out of things)
  • edited October 2008
    That has to be a clue because at the end of episode 1, i talked to the KOT and he talked about "taxes" and at the beginning of the second one, there was an Email tax.

The Dangeresque 3 poster must be some kind of clue.

Looks like we gots ourselves a mystery on our hands gang, lets split up and search for more clues.
  • edited October 2008
    That has to be a clue because at the end of episode 1, i talked to the KOT and he talked about "taxes" and at the beginning of the second one, there was an Email tax.

The Dangeresque 3 poster must be some kind of clue.

Looks like we gots ourselves a mystery on our hands gang, lets split up and search for more clues.

Then Episode 5 must be about the brick wall! It's been in both episodes so far, so it must be a clue!

But seriously:

So far I think the closest thing we have to real evidence is Jake's earlier post in this thread not denying it.
  • edited October 2008
    Hey, you know what? They didn't put a clue for episode 3 in episode 1. So why would they put a clue for episode 4 in episode 2? They only give clues for the next episode, which in this case was "Hey, where's barkeep Bubs?" "Bubble de bubble." "DJ Teh Cheat put on a Two-O Duo record and Bubs stormed out of the cloughb?" "Bubble de bubble." "Yeah, I'll stop repeating everything you say." The Two-O Duo is Couch Z and Bubs' band name, mentioned in Cheatday (and somewhere else, I believe).
  • edited October 2008
    Jake wrote: »

There we have it. Now we know that whether it is released or not, it would be a sweet episode.

Let's just all hope this is confirmed true upon release of the next episode... as this would be epic. I will look forward to Ep4 either way, but...:D
  • edited October 2008
    You go on ahead. I'll stay back in the Van with Daphne.
  • edited October 2008
    Chuck wrote: »
    You go on ahead. I'll stay back in the Van with Daphne.

what do you have something against velma (smart chicks are hot too,ya know)
  • edited October 2008
    Because she's with me.
  • edited October 2008
    Let's just wait until next year, when Episode 33.5 comes out.

lol edit.
  • edited October 2008

I think we should play in a band, just to be safe!
  • edited October 2008
    Thnikkaman wrote: »
    Scooby Dooby Doo! Where are you?
  • edited October 2008

You're sure this won't emancipate me from my ridiculous stripéd pants?
  • edited October 2008
    Stampers!
  • edited October 2008

Havin' fun with my friends!!!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.