Ep 4 name [spoilers!]

124»

Comments

• edited October 2008
    Yellowtail wrote: »
    Guys, it's official. Episode 4 is Dangeresque 3!

Or did I? Ehm... Did they? Ehm... Did it?
  • edited October 2008
    It feels like a perfect time to say "I told you so" but since I am feeling nice and
    generous I am not going to say it.
  • edited October 2008
    Yep. This looks like it' gonna be pretty good. I'm surprised they didn't save this for #5; it's a pretty major breakthrough in the H*R world.
  • edited October 2008
    Maybe Episode 5 might involve Sam & Max, or maybe another Dimension-hopping Adventure, one of which would involve dropping in on Sam & Max's world.
  • edited October 2008
    The video game conspiracy conspiracy is now over... unless they had every intention of making a conspiracy episode 4, until they decided to make it into Dangeresque 3 instead.

Or maybe Dangeresque 3 is about a video game conspiracy
  • edited October 2008
    The video game conspiracy conspiracy is now over... unless they had every intention of making a conspiracy episode 4, until they decided to make it into Dangeresque 3 instead.

Or maybe Dangeresque 3 is about a video game conspiracy

Perducci is injecting a mind virus into every copy of the hottest video computer game of the centurdecade!

Or maybe Bit Byteford, multimillibillionaire head of Gametypetech, has been kidnapped and replaced with evil henchman Killingyouguy!
  • edited October 2008
    i know its no time for i told you so but
    i told you so
  • edited October 2008
    It's true! Completed Episode 3 five minutess ago! Dangeresque 3! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
  • edited October 2008
    This makes me want to play the theme from Dangeresque II: This Time, It's Not Dangeresque I.
  • edited October 2008
    Guys, it's official. Episode 4 is Dangeresque 3!
    I have finished Episode 3--awesome as usual, Telltale-- and saw the preview for Episode 4.
    Telltale:
    YOU ARE GODS! GODS I SAY!!!!!!! :) :) :) Thank you, thank you, thank you! This oughta be good......
  • edited October 2008
    I think they're going to save the video game conspiracy for Episode 5 just like with Sam&Max where
    Everything comes together in a great Denouement with all the events coming together into one episode, with that one, mind-control conspiracy, this one, video game conspiracy.
  • edited October 2008
    Yep, as if the ending and the preview wasn't enough, there there is also an easter egg in extended play stating that Ep. 4 will be Dangeresque 3
    Click on SB's calendar in the office
Sign in to comment in this discussion.