Sbemail 201... WHEN?

when is the sbemail 201 coming out? I am tired of waiting

Comments

• edited October 2008
    I doubt there'll be any updates for a bit, The Brother Chaps are busy with the game and stuff, so be patient.
  • edited October 2008
    Calm down and carve a pumpkin while you wait.
  • edited October 2008
    They are most probably making a DVD, we are due for another one!!!
  • edited October 2008
    Maybe they're making the Halloween cartoon.
  • edited October 2008

That, and a sequel to Strong Bad Sings.

By the way, I'm keeping a constant floooow of updates on updates to the site on the thread for 200. Maybe I should transfer my informative/abnoxious rant to this thread...
  • edited October 2008
    I wish they would make a computer game thats 3D where you play as SB and have to get homestar runner out of your house....Oh wait...They already made one of those!!!
  • edited October 2008
    dimomarg wrote: »
    when is the sbemail 201 coming out? I am tired of waiting

A week from last Monday, but it got stolen by time-traveling aliens, so who knows when it will arrive?
  • edited October 2008
    MaxFan wrote: »
    A week from last Monday, but it got stolen by time-traveling aliens, so who knows when it will arrive?

Seriously?! My baloney sammich got stolen a week from last Monday too. :0 Maybe they were the same aliens?

But seriously, I hope 201 is soon.
  • edited October 2008
    You know, The Chaps thought about not doing any more e-mail after e-mail 100, maybe they're playing around with that idea again...?

Yeah... you're probably right.
  • edited October 2008
    I never expected such response.... sbemail 200 and "Dragon" are satisfying enough for one more month
  • edited October 2008
    Someone oughta do Teen Girl Squad Pumpkins, and do a before and after: One with each Teen Girl on it, and the After would be SQUASH'D!!
  • edited October 2008
    Calm down its been one week.
  • edited October 2008
    A whole week?! No way!
  • edited October 2008
    bigdondoo wrote: »
    You know, The Chaps thought about not doing any more e-mail after e-mail 100, maybe they're playing around with that idea again...?
    That means the only way to have are sbemails back is to send in a bunch of super special awsome emails to sb!!!The emails will be so good they can't refuse to answer them!!!
  • edited October 2008
    super special awsome
    BROOKLYN RAGE!!!
    But seriously, I just think that if you give TBC some time, all your wildest dreams will come true.
  • edited October 2008
    Seriously, I just think that if you give TBC some time, all your wildest dreams will come true.

Yeah they would't just stop sbemails. Half their audience only watch sbemails. Hence Sbcg4ap. Why would they want to just lose half their audience.
  • edited October 2008
    Actually, they would, and I kinda hope they do.

Email 200 is a good place to stop, and the site could do with other things as it's focus from now on. Because of the sbmails..... toons, games and all other features came out infrequently, if at all.

I think it's time for them to focus more on cartoons, games and the main cast instead of Strong Bad's side feature taking up all their time and effort.

And I doubt they would "lose their audience" because the sbmails aren't the only quailty thing on the site. Anyone that would stop going to the site and abandon H*R simply because the sbmails ended after an amazing 200 episodes, isn't a fan nor deserves to call themselves one.

I would think that their audience goes to the site not just because they only care about Strong Bad checking emails, and go their because they like the comedy and the characters.

I have nothing against the sbmails.. actually, they were great, but there's so much more H*R.com has to offer than just that. It's the Chaps's website, and we're all just along for the ride. Peopel go to it because they like the site in general.

The sbmails way past ran their course, and a new direction is always welcome as long as it's still the same, funny Homestar Runner, Strong Bad and company that we know.

People (on the internet in general) need to stop getting so selfish, uptight and disappointed over everything not going their way, and just enjoy what is good, look for the positives, and take in the quality funnystuff that Homestar Runner.com has to offer as long as they keep making updates and new flash cartoons.
  • edited October 2008
    You guys remember Marzipan's Answering Machine or Strong Sad's Blog. Man, those were great! They haven't updated things for years.
  • edited October 2008
    SBemails are easier to continue because they get all their ideas emailed to them from other people :D
  • edited October 2008
    Anyone that would stop going to the site and abandon H*R simply because the sbmails ended after an amazing 200 episodes, isn't a fan nor deserves to call themselves one.
    It's not these people who are generating the traffic, and it never is. Fans are always a small part of the general internet pie when all is said and done, and they love SBEmails the most. I mean, Strong Bad even said that 'You may not know it yet, but I'm the reason you're here'.

Besides, and this is the main point, the shorts are very.... mixed in quality to me. They aren't consistant, whereas SBEmails generally are. I HATED Drive-Thru for instance. Besides, aren't we jumping the gun a bit over this? We don't know whether there will be anymore.

And I for one, hope there will be. The other bits of the site are the Also Ran's now, and even if they stopped doing SBEmails they'd remain that way.
  • edited October 2008
    *smiles at the fear/panic that has been created*

You know, I can't name a cartoon that I didn't eventually like. Drive-Thru grew on me. (It's like a fungus) It came along and slapped me upside the head, and I needed to watch it again after the sting went away. But now-a-days I can't go to a drive-thru without asking the person on the other side if I need to sever my leg.

I understand where you're coming from, though. When you watch Drive-Thru, you really wonder if the Chaps weren't hopped up on "goof-balls" if you know what I mean.
  • edited October 2008
    I hope they just make a new music video, powered by The Cheat.
  • edited October 2008
    They did, it was Trudgemank, or however you spelled that.

And I for one liked everything they did. I liked the Old Timey Homestar, I liked Stinkoman, I liked everything they did. Some of it was funnier than others, but they always made me laugh at least once, and in the end, that's all that matters.

EDIT: Also, if I'm not mistaken... don't they both have kids now? I know the one brother Chap has a child, and that the other married Missy. But I don't know much else about their personal lives because I don't spend hours and hours on the Wiki Site. <_<;
  • edited October 2008
    ATTENTION DUALISTS!It seems as if they were busy making a new hallows ween episode!!!
  • edited October 2008
    Election '08 is coming up next Tuesday. Couldn't TBC use this for some kind of 'toon, and at the same time, resolve this mess?

Think about it. The 'toon could be coverage of Homestar and Strong Bad's campaigns for election. But they wouldn't be running for president... they could be running to decide whose email show is continued! At the end of the 'toon would be an email link to send your vote, and whoever wins the election would get the email show.

Strong Bad would most likely win, though. It would kind of be a waste of time on TBC's part. We'd probably get a pretty funny 'toon out of it, though.
  • edited October 2008
    I'd vote 4 SB!!!!But they could make millions on Political buttons that say Vote 4 SB!!!
    Or SB 4 Prez!!!Would SB be democrat or republican...
  • edited October 2008
    Would SB be democrat or republican? (edited for grammar)

I somehow doubt they'd show support for either party by including them in the 'toon. Maybe Homestar could be part of Free Party USA and Strong Bad could be part of some kind of outrageously awesome party (that I don't, at the moment, have the time or creativity to think of a name for).
  • edited October 2008
    ATTENTION DUALISTS!It seems as if they were busy making a new hallows ween episode!!!

I can't wait. In America.
  • edited October 2008
    I can't wait. In America.

Screw the waiting time,I HAVE MONEY!!!
  • edited November 2008
    SB would be Awesometarian.
  • edited November 2008
    Would SB be democrat or republican...

Wasn't Max on the random acts of violence side? Since they have similar personalitys(mainly the violence part) I would think that Strong Bad wuld be similar to that.
  • edited November 2008
    I think Strong Bad is more of a carnivorous type.

Also, Trudgemank is not "more music videos", it's "one more music video".
  • edited November 2008
    If anything their probly gonna make that Hremail thing. It's only fair to Homestar(lame as he is).
  • edited November 2008
  • edited November 2008
    I'm surprised they didn't decide to rename the site "StrongBad.com!" I mean, he IS the TRUE Star of Homestar Runner!
  • edited November 2008
    Naw, it just woudn't be the same, besides, "Homestarrrunner.com" and just plain old "Homestar" have a much different feel to them.
  • edited January 2009
    i have been waiting a long freakin time!
  • edited January 2009
    Meanwhile, a thousand miles away....

Didn't they say they're not making anymore?
  • edited January 2009
    Didn't they say they're not making anymore?

That's what I thought.
  • edited January 2009
    Yeah, on the 200th sbemail's commentary. Boo hoo.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.