Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• TWDFan86's pocket knife that was sacrificed.
    WhatTheDuck posted: »

Dafuq is Pocky?

• BOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

URBANS

• Have some respect D:

Dafuq is Pocky?

• =(

"These lips are sealed" Poor, Angel. :(

• I hope I do, too!

Awesome! Hope you get to live, man.

• The glow of zombie herpes.
    TWDFan86 posted: »

Well Cameron will turn so, they would have to put him down when he does. I don't see how he would survive that, tbh.

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited May 2014
    I want you to live too so you can be In my BOAT!

I hope I do, too!

• He died most heroically.

Dafuq is Pocky?

• If it makes you feel better i'll ship myself with it and stab my butthole with it.

Have some respect D:

• I'm not too sure he'd like that ._.

If it makes you feel better i'll ship myself with it and stab my butthole with it.

• I like your character designs. Mark and cornpopper as psychopaths, welcome_to_woodbury with her adorable husky, pro the ex-hitman, ... everyone is damn interesting.

Well, aside from the guys at the farm with SweatPea, Stache and Co. That plot is kinda boring atm. But every single other one is great.
  • 3) Firedog, help me!

Clayton_Boylan (!) Let's talk to them. Just make sure he tells his partner to put the gun down first. "Let's talk to them. Jus

• Too late.WhatThePocky

I'm not too sure he'd like that ._.

• FUUUUUUUUU-

Too late.WhatThePocky

• Lmao why would that make him feel better? xD

If it makes you feel better i'll ship myself with it and stab my butthole with it.

• Science and pinatas.

Lmao why would that make him feel better? xD

• Enough said.

Science and pinatas.

• Seems legit.

Science and pinatas.

• edited May 2014
    Oh, don't worry about the farm part! I purposely did it like that, haha. If the voting goes the way I think it will. It'll get a lot more exciting. B]

I like your character designs. Mark and cornpopper as psychopaths, welcome_to_woodbury with her adorable husky, pro the ex-hitman, ... every

• Lol! You shall see! "Soon"

Well Cameron will turn so, they would have to put him down when he does. I don't see how he would survive that, tbh.

• 3) Firedog, help me!

Clayton_Boylan (!) Let's talk to them. Just make sure he tells his partner to put the gun down first. "Let's talk to them. Jus

• That damn word, lol. You must be working for TT's PR department :P

Lol! You shall see! "Soon"

• sounds promising :D

Oh, don't worry about the farm part! I purposely did it like that, haha. If the voting goes the way I think it will. It'll get a lot more exciting. B]

• Welp, I'm going to sleep people. I'll be back in like 8-10 hours :)

So, it's 3am and I'm still wide awake.

• Ditto.

Welp, I'm going to sleep people. I'll be back in like 8-10 hours :)

• edited May 2014
    Ottid.

Ditto.

• Chop, chop, chop you up ima monster HAHAHA
    Eat you like a cannibal, spit you out like an animal
    Slice, slice, slice you up ima monster HAHAHA
    Cut you up I'll slice and dice, serve you up as cold as ice
  • I'm gonna kill you with my BOAT!
    CornPopper posted: »

Chop, chop, chop you up ima monster HAHAHA Eat you like a cannibal, spit you out like an animal Slice, slice, slice you up ima monster HAHAHA Cut you up I'll slice and dice, serve you up as cold as ice

• Go 'head girl, shake that butt.
    Make me freakin bust a nut.
    Crank that music, blast it up!
    Let's get wasted, super UHN.
    Guess what, honey. I'm a freak.
    I'm a freak inside the sheets.
    Rough, tough, naughty nurse.
    Rip it up, now make it hurt.
    Don't stop, get it, get it!
    Last for hours, not for minutes.
    Open wide for my surprise,
    Scratch and blow for your grand prize.
    Smear it on your plastic face,
    Leave you with a sweeter taste.
    Super soaker on your chest,
    Let it drip down on your breast
    Puncake32 posted: »

I'm gonna kill you with my BOAT!

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited August 2014
    Wtf I'm a man
    CornPopper posted: »

Go 'head girl, shake that butt. Make me freakin bust a nut. Crank that music, blast it up! Let's get wasted, super UHN. Guess what,

• I'm so sad that I'm too busy to get the chance to stay and read this. I'm so busy with everything it kinda sucks. I really like your stories but I just cant find the time anymore.... :'(
  • That Leon the Professional reference! Gotta love 1911's. Amazing writing as always, keep it up.

3) We will all go with Belan.

Raging_Blades (!) I can stay with you guys for a while. "Hmm, I don't know... I guess I can stay with you guys for a while."

• 3) Firedog, help me!

The handgun is the less dangerous option. Even though a shotgun doesn't start spreading upwards of 20 ft it's still risky having all those pellets flying around.

• Mark his evil he laughs hysterically at nothing and is pure insane close enough lol YES!! just quality

2) Puncake, help me

Yes use the Puncake

• 3) Firedog, help me!

• edited May 2014
    3) Firedog, help me!

• I have a special part planned for you too, but I know you're busy doing your awesome comic as well. Hopefully, you can drop here once in a while and catch up on anything you miss, man.

I'm so sad that I'm too busy to get the chance to stay and read this. I'm so busy with everything it kinda sucks. I really like your stories but I just cant find the time anymore.... :'(

• CLEAR WINNER HERE. VOTING CLOSED!

NONCY AND EVERYONE ELSE WILL GO WITH BELAN.

Raging_Blades (!) I can stay with you guys for a while. "Hmm, I don't know... I guess I can stay with you guys for a while."

• CLEAR WINNER HERE. VOTING IS CLOSED!

BANANAS WILL TAKE CAMERON WITH HIM.

CornPopper (!) Hey, man. Let me join you? Seemed like this guy was hogging all the fun. I hid my gun behind me and slowly open

• lmfao "wtf I'm a man".
    Puncake32 posted: »

Wtf I'm a man

Sign in to comment in this discussion.