Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Sweet.

Starting the next part now. B]

• I love it, it gives me life.
    Lol @ snicker pit dicks
    WhatTheDuck posted: »

Btw I know this off topic(not as off topic as me talkin about me touchin my snicker pit dicks lol)but how do you guys like my new gravatar?

• Then I have done well. :P

I love it, it gives me life. Lol @ snicker pit dicks

• Should be any minute :)
    Puncake32 posted: »

:/ Still Waiting :/

• My ex-girlfriend named my dick George Lopez.

My penis is also uhhh you know too long for you.

• o_O
    CornPopper posted: »

My ex-girlfriend named my dick George Lopez.

• Lol to this day I still don't know whether to take that as a compliment or insult.
    Puncake32 posted: »

o_O

• Both.

Lol to this day I still don't know whether to take that as a compliment or insult.

• :( =D :( =D

Both.

• edited May 2014
    I guess it's a compliment.I'm pretty sure she was trying to say you had a big head.Head as in tip of the PANUS.

Lol to this day I still don't know whether to take that as a compliment or insult.

• That's....cool ._.

My ex-girlfriend named my dick George Lopez.

• I think I'm gonna go... take a hike....
    TWDFan86 posted: »

That's....cool ._.

• Wait for me, lol.

I think I'm gonna go... take a hike....

• WHY?!?! this conversation was finally getting somewhere.

I think I'm gonna go... take a hike....

• Might take longer than expected. Doing some stuff and thaaangs. I think I'll only be able to put one part up.

Should be any minute :)

• Damn. I can handle the wait, lol.

Might take longer than expected. Doing some stuff and thaaangs. I think I'll only be able to put one part up.

• No problem man, it's all good =)

Might take longer than expected. Doing some stuff and thaaangs. I think I'll only be able to put one part up.

• OMG are you planning to release the next part alongside ep.4?Lol
  • Shhh... just be patient. =P

OMG are you planning to release the next part alongside ep.4?Lol

• I'll be up for another 5 hours. So I can wait, lol
  • edited May 2014
    Just finished the first character of the next part. Just so you guys know, It has the most choices to pick from, so far. :P

Shhh... just be patient. =P

• Yay! (/^▽^)/

Just finished the first character of the next part. Just so you guys know, It has the most choices to pick from, so far. :P

• OMG YES it better be from pov this time!!Jk

• I hope I don't die.

• The psychos are going to kill us all =3

I hope I don't die.

• edited May 2014
    @TWDFan86

Bwahahahaha!

I hope I don't die.

• IT'S A SIGN

@TWDFan86 Bwahahahaha!

• I don't like that laugh :/

@TWDFan86 Bwahahahaha!

• I wish I was still around to be a part of these fun stories. Oh well, fuck me I guess. I'll be checking this out every now and then.
  • Tee Hee =D

I don't like that laugh :/

• Don't worry. There'll be more in the future I bet.
    SaltLick305 posted: »

I wish I was still around to be a part of these fun stories. Oh well, fuck me I guess. I'll be checking this out every now and then.

• edited May 2014
    My bro, Salt? Of course you get a part. You hadn't been on in a while, so I wasn't sure to reserve a spot for you. Hmm, I don't seem to need anymore people in the mean time. But, I'll need you for Chapter 2. I'll give you a heads up when I will be starting it. B]

EDIT: I Put you in for Chapter 2. Just to have you ready.

I wish I was still around to be a part of these fun stories. Oh well, fuck me I guess. I'll be checking this out every now and then.

• I won't let you die
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I don't like that laugh :/

• Maybe there can be a special guest appearance.

• Hopefully, but for you guys. I moved a couple of months ago and I have a tough schedule with my new job which is why I've been away from the forum. It's not getting easier anytime soon. I'll find some time to check things out though. Love buddy.

Don't worry. There'll be more in the future I bet.

• I won't let you die either :3

I won't let you die (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Hay Bro. Yeah, be sure to let me know. I'll try my best to be here more often.

My bro, Salt? Of course you get a part. You hadn't been on in a while, so I wasn't sure to reserve a spot for you. Hmm, I don't seem to need

• Hopefully I'll be in chapter 2. Thanks buddy.
    Belan posted: »

Maybe there can be a special guest appearance.

• Ah okay. Damn, well at least you're doing something productive.

Hopefully, but for you guys. I moved a couple of months ago and I have a tough schedule with my new job which is why I've been away from the forum. It's not getting easier anytime soon. I'll find some time to check things out though. Love buddy.

• Hey, man. Since you'll be busy you can make your character now. Check the first page and reply to the very first comment I posted, that has the questions. Answer them to make your character. I'll have you ready for Ch.2 that way. B]

Hay Bro. Yeah, be sure to let me know. I'll try my best to be here more often.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.