Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Good ^_^
    TWDFan86 posted: »

I won't let you die either :3

• I'll be sure to try and get you killed for voting to have my group stay trapped in doors where i'm inevitably going to die :33333333333#333#3#

• Ha yeah. Too many I'd say. I don't work on sundays so that's probably the day you'll see me around.

Ah okay. Damn, well at least you're doing something productive.

• Noooooo... I'm sorry! T_T
    Belan posted: »

I'll be sure to try and get you killed for voting to have my group stay trapped in doors where i'm inevitably going to die :33333333333#333#3#

• I'll give out magic buttrape potions that'll make you live FOREVER!!

• Look man. It's not even like that! D:

I'll be sure to try and get you killed for voting to have my group stay trapped in doors where i'm inevitably going to die :33333333333#333#3#

• Mind if I post it tomorrow ? I don't wanna rush it lol. I'm basically asleep right know I just couldn't resist coming in here to see what was going on. Almost a month.

Hey, man. Since you'll be busy you can make your character now. Check the first page and reply to the very first comment I posted, that has the questions. Answer them to make your character. I'll have you ready for Ch.2 that way. B]

• Alright, guys. My apologies. I've wasted enough time, getting back to the story now. B]

Look man. It's not even like that! D:

• edited May 2014
    So wait, if I do end up dying, do I still get to vote and stuff?

Look man. It's not even like that! D:

• Thanks, I guess c:
    WhatTheDuck posted: »

I'll give out magic buttrape potions that'll make you live FOREVER!!

• Sure thing, bro! B]
    SaltLick305 posted: »

Mind if I post it tomorrow ? I don't wanna rush it lol. I'm basically asleep right know I just couldn't resist coming in here to see what was going on. Almost a month.

• Shit man. I thought having 5 days of class was bad xD

Ha yeah. Too many I'd say. I don't work on sundays so that's probably the day you'll see me around.

• Ew

I'll give out magic buttrape potions that'll make you live FOREVER!!

• I think so.

So wait, if I do end up dying, do I still get to vote and stuff?

• Thanks Man :) Good to know My bro's have my back still even if I'm not here like before. I promise this, I'll come here whenever I get some free time and spent the day lurking around on sunday's whoch is my day off.

Sure thing, bro! B]

• Oh bro you don't know nothing lol. I go to College, go to work, then go to the gym. I get home around this time every night which is why I don't have the strenght to come here with you guys.

Shit man. I thought having 5 days of class was bad xD

• You better say fucking thank you intense creamcheese

Thanks, I guess c:

• That's too fucking much. You need a break.

Oh bro you don't know nothing lol. I go to College, go to work, then go to the gym. I get home around this time every night which is why I don't have the strenght to come here with you guys.

• You're welcome? :D

You better say fucking thank you intense creamcheese

• I'm not taking any summer classes so hopefully that means more free time for me. And a full-time return to the forum.

That's too fucking much. You need a break.

• Well, that's good at least. I'll be on vacation this summer to the Dominican Republic.

I'm not taking any summer classes so hopefully that means more free time for me. And a full-time return to the forum.

• You're dominican, right ? I have family in Cuba but they're like my grandmother's grandma so you know lol.

Well, that's good at least. I'll be on vacation this summer to the Dominican Republic.

• Yep, my family's from DR. But I was born in NYC.

You're dominican, right ? I have family in Cuba but they're like my grandmother's grandma so you know lol.

• I speak spanish but just cause' I learned in school. I didn't even know I had family somewhere else lol even my Grandparents were born here so yeah.

Yep, my family's from DR. But I was born in NYC.

• edited May 2014
    You speak it fluently? I'm losing my ability cuz I only speak it with my mom at home. But don't Floridians speak Spanish as well?

I speak spanish but just cause' I learned in school. I didn't even know I had family somewhere else lol even my Grandparents were born here so yeah.

• Yeah, that's another reason I learned. Down here in Florida there's more latinos than anything else so you end up learning one way or the other.

You speak it fluently? I'm losing my ability cuz I only speak it with my mom at home. But don't Floridians speak Spanish as well?

• Yeah, I kinda figured that since it's surrounded by all those spanish-speaking countries

Yeah, that's another reason I learned. Down here in Florida there's more latinos than anything else so you end up learning one way or the other.

• Of course, man. We have to look after each other. B]

That's great! I'll try to post as much as I can, so it'll probably be a lot of parts you'll miss. So, whenever you come back and see the story, make sure you check where you left off first, so you don't spoil it for yourself, haha.

Thanks Man :) Good to know My bro's have my back still even if I'm not here like before. I promise this, I'll come here whenever I get some free time and spent the day lurking around on sunday's whoch is my day off.

• edited May 2014
    Sorry this next part is taking forever, guys. It's another one with three characters, and It's pretty long, or at least I think it is typing this shit down, lol. You can discuss on what you think might happen while you wait. :P

Ew

• Will we be in it? :)

Sorry this next part is taking forever, guys. It's another one with three characters, and It's pretty long, or at least I think it is typing this shit down, lol. You can discuss on what you think might happen while you wait. :P

• AM I IN IT???

• Will I be In It? BOAT!

• Urban.
    Puncake32 posted: »

Will I be In It? BOAT!

• Sure thing. I'll come tomorrow and post my character so at least that's a step forward. It was nice talking to you guys, I'm off to bed I can't take it anymore. Night.

Of course, man. We have to look after each other. B] That's great! I'll try to post as much as I can, so it'll probably be a lot of par

• Nice chatting with you again, Salt! Take care, bro.

Sure thing. I'll come tomorrow and post my character so at least that's a step forward. It was nice talking to you guys, I'm off to bed I can't take it anymore. Night.

• You guys want to have a little fun?

Urban.

• Nope.avi

You guys want to have a little fun?

• If by "fun" you mean reading Lee's story and then immediately falling asleep, then yes.

• edited May 2014
    If you want to have fun copy these links- http:/(/)youtube.com/watch?v=BkTgj9_09qw and http:/(/)youtube com/watch v=uvjILP7SOvo

• Take away the parenthesis around the second slash in http ://

If you want to have fun copy these links- http:/(/)youtube.com/watch?v=BkTgj9_09qw and http:/(/)youtube com/watch v=uvjILP7SOvo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.