Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Lmao! I love that video. B^]

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

"That's right. I'm sick of this disgusting place, I'm sick of being tied up, I'm sick of not getting any medical treatment, I'm sick I'm hav

• edited October 2014

Aww ;-; I'm sorry for leaving you and Scarlet like that, Juicy. But, I didn't died for nothing. I saved my little sister after all ;) My journey is over, it is your journey now. You don't need me anymore. You're a survivor. And a good one at that. You'll be alright. Keep that butterfly necklace with you. ;)

(?) Dark_Star thinks you are incredibly awesome.

Alt text

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

;-; When does Zombie-DarkStar come in and save the day??

• VOTING CLOSED!

SCARLET WILL DECIDE THAT THEY SHOULD STAY AND HELP SHEEP

GUILTY WILL START USING WALKERS AS GUARD DOGS AND TO SCARE OFF UNWANTED GUESTS

BadassScarlet (!) It was Sheep. He was the one who screamed. The man kept grinning at me. I looked behind him and saw Sheep staring ba

• So, FOTD is coming to an end. Will probably finish it this week, just letting you guys know, will continue tomorrow if I can. There's probably like two or three parts left. Just wanted to thank everyone who participated.

• Thank you for spending your time to make such an amazing story!

So, FOTD is coming to an end. Will probably finish it this week, just letting you guys know, will continue tomorrow if I can. There's probably like two or three parts left. Just wanted to thank everyone who participated.

• Whats your personality like? brave smart caring nervouse
    Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends? if its not an asshole , yes
    If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive, (killing a friend, stealing something, torturing someone) would you? killing or torturing no but stealing yes
    What did you want to be when you were growing up? a writer , journalist or a history teacher
    Do you think it's safer to be alone or with a group? i would like to be in a group but if i had to be alone i will be alone

For now I'm looking for 20 people to be in the story, first come, first serve. I will use your username so it can be easier for others to id

• I hope you make more. This has been a great experience.

So, FOTD is coming to an end. Will probably finish it this week, just letting you guys know, will continue tomorrow if I can. There's probably like two or three parts left. Just wanted to thank everyone who participated.

• Thanks, bro! This wouldn't be the same story without everyone's characters. B^]

Thank you for spending your time to make such an amazing story!

• Was thinking of making a bonus chapter that shows what happened during the timeskip since they've been alive for 2 years, but don't get your hopes up. I'll think about it though.

firedog122 posted: »

I hope you make more. This has been a great experience.

• Even though Blue met an untimely end right off the bat, I still feel included in this group and story.

Thank you Pru, for making an incredible story and gathering incredible to make this an incredible experience...incredibly :)

• There's a way I could bring you back, and that's if I show how you guys actually became the hilltop/RV group. Like a prequel for you guys, but like I told Firedog, don't get your hopes up, I might not continue this and just end it after Ch.5. And no, thank you guys for taking the time to read and enjoy it.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Even though Blue met an untimely end right off the bat, I still feel included in this group and story. Thank you Pru, for making an incredible story and gathering incredible to make this an incredible experience...incredibly

• edited October 2014

And no, thank you

Alt text

It's entirely up to you though, I can live with a hint that Blue is out there if you decide not to though xD

There's a way I could bring you back, and that's if I show how you guys actually became the hilltop/RV group. Like a prequel for you guys, b

• Hm, I like that idea. I really want to learn more about the hilltop group.

Maybe we can have mini parts about other characters before in the apocalypse, but that's if you have time.

There's a way I could bring you back, and that's if I show how you guys actually became the hilltop/RV group. Like a prequel for you guys, b

• Thank you for writing this awesome fan fic. I'm so glad that @WhatTheDuck invited me into this. Without him, I would probably never met you guys. Thanks for making Shadow a great side character. Thank you.

• Glad I was apart of this amazing fanfic. :)

• You're going to betray us any second now! I can sense it!

Twistee posted: »

Glad I was apart of this amazing fanfic.

• The only bad thing about Mike. ;____;

TDMshadowCP posted: »

You're going to betray us any second now! I can sense it!

• Thanks You for making this story :) But it's all coming to an end... Wow....Alt text

• I want to end it, but at the same time I don't, haha. B^]

Saltlick123 posted: »

Thanks You for making this story But it's all coming to an end... Wow....

• Thank you, not us. :p

• Thank you guys, not me. :]

Thank you, not us.

• (:

Thank you guys, not me. :]

• Thank you Pro.

• Thank you for thanking us for thanking you! :D

Thank you guys, not me. :]

• edited October 2014

_ Juice_Box_

(!) Fuck that, we're staying here and we're going to help you.

Sheep was waiting for us to leave. Scarlet spoke up."Fuck that, we're staying here and we're going to help you." She says to him.

"What?!" Sheep replied.

"We're not going to leave you behind, Sheep." I told him with a serious look on my face.

"But--" Sheep tried to speak but Azlyn interrupted.

"Deal with it." She told him

"We're staying, alright? We need to help each other." Scarlet told him.

"That's right." I said with a smile.

(?) TheWalkingSheep Will remember that.

Scarlet turned around to look at me and Azlyn."Girls, go into the living room and hide behind that green couch, hurry!" I started to help Azlyn over to the couch. I saw Scarlet following us and then leaning against a wall.

"This is a bad idea..." Sheep said while following her lead.

"Yeah? We'll see about that." She replied."Get ready everyone." She tells us. We all aim our guns and wait.

Everyone was quiet, just waiting patiently. Suddenly we heard the men outside."Into the living room! We need to get inside the damn house!" I heard one say.

"They're coming here!" I told the others.

"Get ready..." Azlyn told us.

Suddenly someone kicks the door open and I start to hear some footsteps. BANG! BANG! "Agh!!" Scarlet fired off two shots and I heard someone screaming.

"What the fuck?!" Another shouted. BRATATAT! BANG! They started firing toward her and she fired one shot back while running away and diving over to the other side of the couch that me and Azlyn were hiding behind.

"Someone's in there! They fuckin' escaped!" I heard someone shout.

"Girls! Stay down!" Scarlet told us.

I heard more footsteps and then saw a guy entering the living room, he spots me and Azlyn and starts to aim his gun at us. BANG! Sheep fired his gun and caught him in the back of the head before he could fire. He picks up his AK and then slowly makes his way to the other side of the wall and starts to push a six foot cabinet to block the way."Check the windows!" He tells us.

"I got it!" Scarlet replied.

"Fuck you!" A man shouted. BRATATAT! KSHH! They started shooting out the window near Scarlet.

"Stay down!" Scarlet told us again.

"Hold on!" Sheep shouted and aimed the AK that he grabbed earlier. BRATATATATAT! He fired off some warning shots at the walls and window, and then proceeded to keep pushing the cabinet, trying to knock it down."Come on!" He shouted.

"HAHA!" Another man appeared in front of the broken window and started shooting toward Sheep. BRATAT! BANG! BANG! BANG! Scarlet fired back and managed to kill him before he could harm any of us.

BAM! I turned and saw that sheep had knocked the cabinet over."Let's go! To the back door!"

"That won't stop them!" Scarlet shouted.

"Had to try something, now come on!" He replied

More footsteps could be heard."I see you!" Someone shouted.

BANG! BANG! Sheep fired off some shots while making his way to the kitchen."Now!" He told us.

I tried getting up with Azlyn while Sheep covered us. Scarlet came up to us and started helping as well. We got up and then started heading to where Sheep was. BRATATAT! Sheep fired some shots from the AK and continued to cover us. BANG! BANG! Scarlet turned around and started shooting back as well."Fuck you!" The man shouted.

We made it to the kitchen and Sheep and Scarlet kept covering us."Head for the back door, we'll finish this guy off!" Scarlet told me.

I started moving toward the door, I turned and saw Scarlet and Sheep waiting for the man to come out of hiding. They looked at each other and nodded."Come on! I ain't got all day!" The man shouted. He came out of cover and then Sheep and Scarlet started shooting at him. BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! "ARGH!!!"

"There we go..." Sheep said.

"How are you holding up, Sheep?" Azlyn asked him.

"Fighting through the pain, but don't worry. Let's get out of here." He tells us.

BRATATAT! BLAM! BANG! BOOM! "AHH!!!" More gunshots, explosions and screaming outside.

I walked up to the door and turned around to look at Sheep and Scarlet. I placed my hand on the doorknob."Okay... let's go." I told them...

PasswordSuck

BLAM! I fired off another shot at the people keeping Sheep and Azlyn captive. I didn't know what they wanted from them, but I looked around some more and it seemed like they had a couple of human bones piled up in some wheelbarrows."Good thing we heard them on that walkie, we would have never known..." I told Puncake.

"Yeah, but I just hope we aren't too late. We had to follow them all the way here." BRATATAT! Puncake replied while firing at them.

"There's a lot of them. We need to kill them all, make sure they don't harm anyone else." Shadow told us.

BLAM! "Got another." I said. I turned to look at Shadow."We will, Shadow. We just have to be smart about this. We're hidden in the woods right now, and they're all out in the open. We have the upper hand right now, we just need to keep this up."

BANG! BANG! Shadow fired his gun. He turned to me."Alright, cool. We can do that, but we can't wait all day. We need to get in there and find Sheep and Azlyn before it's too late." He tells me.

"We will, Shadow. Give it some time." Puncake replied before throwing another grenade. BOOM! "That's my last one." Puncake turns and tells me.

"We still have plenty of ammo. Let's just kill some of the people who are outside first, before entering the house." I suggested.

"Good idea, there ain't a lot of cover out there anyway." BRATATAT! BRATATAT! Puncake says while firing.

"Hmm...? Oh shit! Look!" Shadow pointed toward the back door.

"Is that...? It is! Azlyn!" Puncake said while looking over.

I turned and saw Azlyn with another girl."What the...? Who's that with her?" I asked.

"I don't know, but Azlyn looks hurt. I think she's helping her." Shadow told me.

"Look! Sheep!" Puncake sounded ecstatic.

I saw Sheep heading out with another woman behind him."Oh shit, he's bleeding." I said.

"Looks like they roughed them up... fuckers." Puncake said.

"They're getting into cover, but more of those guys are heading toward them. We have to help them!" Shadow shouted.

"We will, but we can't go out there just yet." I replied.

"Fuck that! They're about to get killed if we don't do anything. I'm going!" Shadow said and then started running out of the woods.

"Hey! Stay here!" Puncake ordered him, but he kept running.

"Goddamn it, Shadow!" I yelled.

"Fuck! He's going to get himself killed!" Puncake told me.

BANG! BANG! I looked out and saw shadow running into cover. He was firing his gun, trying to keep some of the men away from the others."Sheep! Azlyn!" I heard him shout.

"They're getting closer to them! Shadow's going to die along with the others!" Puncake shouted.

I looked down and saw some men trying to go to the back of the house to kill our friends and the two females they were with. Shadow was moving closer to them, trying to distract the men as he did. I thought about it."Fuck..." I stood up."I'm going down there to get Shadow and the others."

"What?! We need to stay here, there's too many of them right now!" Puncake told me.

"I know, but I can't let them die. Just cover me." I told Puncake.

"Fuck... alright, go." Puncake told me.

"Here, let's switch." I gave him my rifle while he gave me his M4."Okay, here goes."

"Good luck. I'll try to keep them off as best I can." I heard Puncake say as I made my way down.

I run as fast as I could. BRATATAT! BRATATATAT! I fired the M4 along the way."Shadow!" I yelled out to him.

I got behind a truck and saw him over by another vehicle."Password, what the hell are you doing out here?! Get back in the woods!" He shouted.

"I'm here to save your dumbass from getting yourself killed!" I yelled back. BLAM! I heard Puncake firing the rifle. I peeked out and then ran over to where Shadow was, but I saw him running over to where Sheep and Azlyn were."Fuck!" I said when I reached the vehicle he was hiding behind before.

"Over there! Get 'em!" I heard some men yelling. BLAM! Puncake fired another shot. I peeked out and saw some of the men trying to get to Sheep and Azlyn. BANG! BANG! I saw Shadow shooting back at them while reaching Sheep and Azlyn.

I stood up and got ready. BRATATAT! I fired the M4 and started running over to them. BRATAT! "AHH!" I felt something hitting my knee and I fell down onto the ground. I looked at my knee and it was bleeding, I knew that I had been shot."Shit!" I aimed my M4 where the men were. BRATATAT!

"Password!" I heard Sheep's voice. I looked over and they were covering me."Hurry!" BANG! BRATATAT! BANG! BANG! BANG! BRATAT!

I started to crawl over to them."Come on!" I heard Azlyn shouting.

"More of them are coming! Stay in cover, Juicy!" A female with a leather jacket shouted.

"He won't make it!" Azlyn yelled.

"Fuck!" I heard Shadow. He started running over to me.

"Shadow, no!" I yelled. He reached me and then started to help me up."Shadow... don't." I managed to say.

BANG! BANG! BANG! Shadow kept firing his gun, trying to keep the men away."They're fucking cannibals, Password! We need to fucking kill them!"

"Hurry! Almost here!" Sheep shouted. BLAM! I saw that Puncake was still covering us. BRATATAT! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Shadow managed to get me over to them, and into cover."Fuck... you shouldn't have done that." I told him.

"No time for that, we need to kill these cannibals and get everyone out of here." Shadow told us.

I looked up at the others."What the hell happened to you guys? Who are these two with you?" I asked Sheep.

"Fuckers came in a truck while we were packing, told us to get in while aiming their guns at us. We refused and they started beating up on us, Azlyn can barely walk. I'm just trying to get to safety. We met Scarlet and Juicy while they kept us in their basement." He pointed them out."They're cannibals, Password, they fucking eat people! We saw human body parts on the floor and some skin hanging on some wires. Ugh, fuck..." Sheep explained.

"Don't forget the jars with intestines and eyeballs and... ugh..." Juicy said.

"These people are fucking sick." Scarlet said with a serious look on her face.

"We need to kill them, make sure they don't eat anymore survivors." Shadow said.

BRATATAT! BLAM! BRATATAT! POW! More gunshots from the cannibals. Puncake was still trying to cover us."We need to get out of here. Head for the woods, Puncake is up there waiting." I told them.

"Yeah, we will. But we'll kill these fuckers off first." Shadow said.

"Fuck you!!!" I heard a man shouting. BRATATAT!

"Stay down!" Azlyn told us.

I saw one of the cannibals running up to us while shooting."Die!!!" BLAM! I heard Puncake firing another shot and it caught the cannibal in the leg."Argh! Fuck!" He shouted.

"Fuck you!" Shadow shouted, I saw him taking out his pocket knife and running over to the injured cannibal.

"Shadow, stay with us!" I yelled. I saw Shadow stabbing the man over and over on his head.

"Cover him!" Sheep said. BLAM! BRATATATAT! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Shadow stood up and ran back to us."What the fuck, man?! Stop doing such reckless things!" I yelled.

"Someone has to do them." Shadow replied with a smile.

"Password, come in!" I heard Puncake on the walkie-talkie.

I took it out."What is it?"

"More of them coming! Get the fuck out of there, now!" He told me.

"On our way." I told him. I looked at the others."We need to go!"

"Azlyn, get on my back, I'll carry you over. The rest of you need to cover us." Sheep told us.

"Alright. Juicy, get ready." Scarlet told her.

"Right." She nodded and helped Sheep with Azlyn.

"Agh... shit." Sheep said.

"Will you be able to do this?" Scarlet asked him.

"Yeah, I'm sure of it. Just cover us." Sheep replied.

"What about you, Password?" Shadow asked me.

I sighed."I'm staying here. I can't make it over to the woods without slowing you guys down. I'll cover you from here."

"What?! Are you crazy?!" Sheep shouted.

"Look, it's the only way! Just get to the damn woods where Puncake is waiting. Stop wasting time!" I replied.

"We can't leave you here!" Azlyn yelled.

"They freaking shot my knee! Just get out of here!" I shouted.

"If you're staying, then I am too." Shadow told me with a serious look on his face.

"Goddamn it, Shadow! No! Go with them!" I yelled.

"No! Fuck you, Password! I'm staying here to help you!" Shadow shouted. My eyes widened."I'm tired of you blaming me for stuff, we've been in this for almost two years! I've grown up and matured. I'm not that same dumb kid from when you first met me. It's my turn to help you, so shut up and accept that!" Shadow shouted.

"Holy shit..." I heard Scarlet. BLAM! BRATATATAT! "Damn it! We have to go!"

"What's it going to be, Password?" Sheep asked. I wasn't really going to be able to make it to the woods with my knee the way it was. Shadow seemed determined to stay back with me while we covered the others. I didn't want him here risking his life for me, but I needed to say something...

1) Alright, fuck it. Let's all try to make it to the woods, we'll cover each other.

2) I'll stay here with Shadow. The rest of you head for the woods, me and Shadow will cover you.

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

• Holy shit, Shadow turned into a badass...

1) Let's all try to make it to the woods. Shadow will surely die if he stays with Password, and I think Password is fucked either way...

Somehow, the 203 ending theme fits this perfectly.

_ Juice_Box_ (!) Fuck that, we're staying here and we're going to help you. Sheep was waiting for us to leave. Scarlet spoke up."Fuck

• 2) I'll stay here with Shadow. The rest of you head for the woods, me and Shadow will cover you.

_ Juice_Box_ (!) Fuck that, we're staying here and we're going to help you. Sheep was waiting for us to leave. Scarlet spoke up."Fuck

• Finally. Shadow kills someone with CC's pocket knife!

1) Alright, fuck it. Let's all try to make it to the woods, we'll cover each other.

• 2) I'll stay here with Shadow. The rest of you head for the woods, me and Shadow will cover you.

• 1) Alright, fuck it. Let's all try to make it to the woods, we'll cover each other.

• 1) Alright, fuck it. Let's all try to make it to the woods, we'll cover each other.

• 1) Alright, fuck it.

• Thanks for everything pro this is an amazing story and i feel fantastic to have been a part of it :)

• Illi stay here with shadow aka 2(

• VOTING CLOSED! YOU GUYS VOTED AND...

PASSWORD WILL TRY TO MAKE IT TO THE WOODS WITH THE REST OF THEM

• edited October 2014

TDMshadowCP

(!) Alright, fuck it. Let's all try to make it to the woods, we'll cover each other.

Password looked at us and then finally spoke up."Alright, fuck it. Let's all try to make it to the woods, we'll cover each other."

"Man... are you sure? You said your knee was in bad shape." Sheep said.

"I have to try..." Password replied.

"Okay... is everyone ready?" Sheep asked.

"Yeah, let's go." Scarlet replied.

"I'm ready." Juicy said.

"Come on, Password. Let's go." I told him.

BLAM! Puncake was still covering us. Everyone started getting up, I helped Password up and then we started making our way towards a red van."Hurry!" Scarlet said while shooting back. BANG! BANG!

Scarlet and Juicy made it to the vehicle first and started covering us. BANG! BANG! BANG! "Guys, you can make it, just keep going!" Juicy shouted.

Sheep managed to get to them, but me and Password were too slow since he couldn't run."Shit... I should have stayed behind, but I knew you wouldn't leave..." Password told me.

"Shut up, man. We're gonna make it." I replied. BRATATAT! BLAM! BANG! BANG! The others were still covering us, I looked over and saw Sheep running over to the second vehicle.

"Over there! They're trying to get away!" I heard the men behind me.

"Shit!" I said while looking back at them getting out of cover. BLAM! Puncake was trying to keep them off. BRATATAT!

"Come on, guys!" Scarlet was still trying to cover us as well, I saw that Juicy was with Sheep and Azlyn behind the other vehicle. BANG! BANG! BRATATAT! A few bullets from the cannibals almost caught us. They were trying to shoot at Scarlet. I saw her ducking down."Shit!" BLAM!

"Shadow, just go! Leave me here! We'll both die if you keep this up!" Password told me.

"Fuck that, we're going to make it. I told you already." We were about half way there.

Me and Password both looked back, the cannibals were moving closer, there was still about five of them left."No!" Password shouted and then he pushed me away from him. I fell onto the ground and saw that he was rolling away from me, trying to reach a shed.

"Password!" I shouted.

"Get the fuck out of here, Shadow!" He shouted back.

"Shadow, come on!" Scarlet yelled. BANG! BANG! I looked up as she tried covering me. I saw Sheep with Azlyn still on his back heading into the woods with Juicy behind them. I got up and ran toward the car that Scarlet was behind."Shit, I don't have anymore ammo left." She tells me.

"We have to go back for Password!" I told her. BRATATAT! We both peeked out and saw that he had made it to the back of the shed, he was trying to shoot at the cannibals.

He turned to look at us."Go! Get out of here or I'll kill the both of you!" He told us.

"We need to go, kid. It's his choice to stay behind, come on." Scarlet tells me while moving to the back of the car.

"He's my friend! We can't just leave him behind!" I shouted.

"Didn't you listen to him?! It's what he wants! He wants us to go so you can keep living! If he doesn't make it out of this, at least he wants to die knowing that he saved you!" Scarlet told me.

I peeked out and saw three cannibals trying to go behind the shed. One of them had a chainsaw and a small potato sack over his head. BRATAT! "Go, now! Get 'em!" The cannibals yelled.

Password turned to me once more as he tried to reload."Shadow! Go! Run!"

"AHAHAHA!" Two cannibals got in front of him and aimed their guns at him. The chainsaw guy ran up behind Password and sliced his head in half as he tried to fight them off.

"Nooooooooooo!!!" I yelled out. I aimed my gun and started firing. BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BRATATAT! I saw that I was able to catch two of them.

I felt someone grabbing the back of Pro's bullet proof vest that I was wearing, and dragging me back behind the vehicle. BRATATAT! BRATATAT! I heard bullets hitting the vehicle and the ground where I was last standing."You almost died! We have to go!" Scarlet shouted.

"He's dead... he's fucking dead..." I couldn't believe it. Password was dead, and there was nothing I could do to save him.

"He told us to go, but we're still here. We need to move, Shadow!" Scarlet told me.

BLAM! I heard Puncake firing another shot. I looked over and the chainsaw guy was dead. There were two more cannibals left."I'm not leaving until we kill these last two fuckers..." I started getting angry. I reloaded my weapon and handed Scarlet my last clip."You're going to fucking help me." I told her.

She was surprised."Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked.

"Of course I'm fucking sure! My friend just died, they fucking killed him! I'm not letting them get away with that!" I yelled.

"Okay... if it's what you want, I'll help." She replied.

BRATATAT! "Fucker!" I heard someone shooting behind us and saw that it was Puncake coming out of the woods.

Scarlet aimed her gun at him."No! He's with me!" I told her.

"Shit... okay." She said.

Puncake ran over to us."Fuckers! They killed Password! Fuuuuuuuuck!!!" Puncake looked furious.

"There's just two of them left, Puncake. Let's get those sons of bitches!" I replied while gritting my teeth.

"We have to get his body, we need to take him back..." Puncake told me.

"They... they sliced the top of his head off..." I replied.

"Fuck... We still can't leave him here to rot in this hell hole." Puncake told me."Are you going to help us, or do you want us to cover you until you get to the woods with the others?" He asked Scarlet.

"I'm staying. I'm going to help you." Scarlet told us.

"Alright." Puncake said with a smile. He turned to me."You ready?"

"You bet." I said with a serious tone.

Puncake moved forward."Those last two moved to the vehicle in front of us. Get to the back, I'll start shooting while you two run over to them. I'll keep 'em distracted and y'all can go around to finish them off. You got that?" Puncake said.

"Sounds like a plan." I replied.

"Okay, whenever you're ready." Scarlet told him.

We all nodded and got ready."Let's do this..." Puncake said while aiming an AK. BRATATAT! "C'mon, you fuckers!" He yelled out.

Me and Scarlet moved to the back and waited. BRATATAT! BRATATAT! "Over there! Get that son of bitch!" One of the cannibals yelled.

"C'mon out, you pussies! Stop fuckin' hiding!" Puncake yelled.

Me and Scarlet moved to the side of the vehicle and peeked out. I noticed that the cannibals moved to the back of the car and it was our chance to go around."Now!" I told Scarlet. We moved forward and made it to the front of the car. I looked back and noticed that Puncake was behind the vehicle. I turned to Scarlet."Don't kill them..."

"What?" She said.

"Come on." I told her as we moved to the side of the vehicle.

BRATATAT! "It's just one of 'em, go out there and kill him!" I heard the cannibals as we moved closer.

"Fuck you! Why don't you go out there and try!" Another said. We moved to the back and I saw the two of them, one of them spotted me."Oh shi--" BANG! I fired my gun and killed him. The other turned around but I pistol-whipped him in the head and then kicked him in the face.

Scarlet quickly grabbed him gun."It's done! It's safe to come out!" She yelled out.

"Agh... fuck you!" The cannibal told me as I kept my gun aimed at his head.

Puncake ran over and aimed his gun at him."Motherfuckin' piece of shit cannibal! You assholes killed our friend!"

The cannibal turned his head to look at him."Hahaha... you're all dead anyway. He would've made a nice meal." The cannibal told him with a smile.

Puncake kicked him in the back of the head."Fuck you!"

"Just kill him and let's go." Scarlet told us.

"We're going to kill him... but slow, and painfully..." I replied.

"Huh...?" Scarlet said.

"You guys keep an eye on him... I'll be back." I told him.

"Where are you going, Shadow...?" Scarlet asked me.

"You'll see..." I replied while walking away. I walked over to the shed where Password had died, and looked down at his corpse."I'm sorry... I should have just listened to you. Maybe this wouldn't have happened if I had stayed in the woods, but I can't keep blaming myself, no. Not anymore. Things happen for a reason, you told me that yourself. I just need to learn from this and move on, no matter how hard it's going to be, I'll have to..." I crouched down and grabbed his walkie-talkie and his multi-tool. I put them away and then walked over to pick up the chainsaw that was still on. I picked it up and started walking over to the others.

"A chainsaw?!" Scarlet said as I walked back to them.

"Ohoho... so, you gonna cut me up, huh?" The cannibal said.

Puncake hit him with the butt of his gun."Shut the fuck up!"

"Now you're going to know how it felt when you hurt those innocent survivors..." I said while looking down at him.

"Hehe, you think I give a shit what you do to me? You're all going to die anyway. There ain't shit you can do about it!" He says to me.

"You're wrong. We're going to live and survive this thing, you're the one who's going to die." I said with a serious tone.

"Just... just put a bullet in his head and end it." Scarlet suggested.

"No. He's going to suffer first." I replied.

"Do it, Shadow." Puncake told me.

"Ahaha... yes! Go ahead! Do it! Become what we became!" The cannibal told me.

"I already know I'm not the same person I was before. But I know that I won't become a piece of shit like you. I still know who I am deep down inside, and I'm not going to forget that. I can look in the mirror and still remember who I am, unlike you. I bet you don't even recognize who you used to be. Bet you had a family, a loving wife, maybe some kids. A good job and you took care of them, bet something happened to them and you couldn't handle it. Bet you went insane and lost who you used to be..." I said to him.

The cannibal looked shocked."My wife... my kid... I killed... I killed them... I ate them..." He says while looking down."We were starving, we didn't have any food left. I grabbed a meat cleaver and cut them up, I fucked up... oh shit... what the fuck happened to me?" The cannibal looked down at his hands and started shaking."Who the fuck am I? What the fuck did I do?! I ate them... holy shit...!"

"And now you're going to join them." I said to him.

"You sick fuck..." Puncake said to him.

I walked closer to him."No, no, no! Don't!" He yelled. I held the chainsaw up and then went for one of his legs. VRINN! "AHH!!! Ah, shit!" I held it up again and went for his other leg. VRINN! "ARGH!!! FUCK!!!"

"Oh God..." I heard Scarlet behind me.

"Please, no! Mercy! Mercy!" The cannibal pleaded.

"You're a monster... you don't deserve mercy." I replied. I looked down and went for his arms.

VRINN! "Ahh... God!!!" He yelled as I cut them off. I had his blood all over my clothes and face. I looked up and Puncake had a disgusted look on his face, he looked at me as if he wanted me to finish him off already. I looked down and the cannibal just had his head and torso left. He was bleeding a lot and couldn't talk. I put the chainsaw near his stomach and then sliced him open. VRINN! I started cutting all of his insides. It started to smell really bad, and there was blood all over. I placed the chainsaw on his head, and then cut the rest of him vertically. VRINN!!!

I looked down at him once more, and then threw the chainsaw to the side."It's over..." I told Puncake and Scarlet.

"Shit..." Scarlet said.

"Alright... let's gather some of these weapons. Let's see what else we can find, and then we can get out of here." Puncake told us...

_ Juice_Box_

1 Hour Later

"Alright, that's all of 'em." Puncake said as we packed the last of the weapons onto their car."Password... damn." He says while looking at his corpse in the back as well.

"How's that arm feeling?" Shadow asked Sheep.

"Better now that I had some medical treatment. I still can't believe they got Password..." Sheep replied.

"Yeah... but at least we killed them all. Password's death wasn't in vain." Shadow replied while looking down at Password's multi-tool.

"You're damn right, Shadow. I saw what you did down there, we all did... never thought I'd see the day." Sheep told him.

"Well, sometimes we all have to grow up. I was just avenging my friend." Shadow told him.

"Don't worry. I'm sure as shit that Password appreciates it." Puncake told Shadow with a smile.

"I hope so..." Shadow replied.

"I can't wait to get back home and have some dinner. I'm starving." Azlyn said.

"Heh, don't worry about that, Az. Plenty of food when we get back home. With SweetPea's garden, we'll have some fresh fruits and vegetables when we go back." Puncake told her.

"Don't forget about her tea as well. It's delicious." Sheep said with a smile."Oh! I almost forgot. Goust said he was working on a weapon for you, Shadow."

"Really? What is it?" He asked.

"I don't know, it's a surprise I guess. He didn't tell me." Sheep replied.

"I'm sure it's a sword or something, heh. His blacksmith skills didn't go to waste." Puncake says.

"Hey, Juicy." I turned and saw Scarlet leaning against a tree with her arms crossed.

I started walking over to her."What is it?"

Scarlet looked down and then over at the others."Think we can trust them?" She whispers.

"Sure... they saved us, didn't they?" I asked.

"Yeah... but I'm not sure. That Shadow kid just cut that guy open... it was..." Scarlet looked down and shook her head.

"Well, wouldn't you have done the same if something happened to me?" I asked her.

She looked up at me."You bet I would. I would do something much worse to the person who ever lays a finger on you." Scarlet tells me.

"So what's the big deal? We can trust them." I turned to them."I think they're good people, and I think what they're saying is true. They have a safe place, I know they do..."

"What about our cabin, Juicy? Don't you want to go back home?" Scarlet asked.

I turned to look at her."Oh... about that. When we were tied in the back of the car, I overheard the cannibals talking. They burned our cabin down and destroyed everything. I don't think there's anything left for us over there..." I looked down.

"Shit...!" Scarlet was shocked."So... we don't have a home anymore...?"

"Yeah... and who knows how many other crazy people are out there. There's safety in numbers, you saw how easily we were captured. We can't let that happen again." I told her.

"Hey, girls." I heard Sheep. He started walking over to us."I've been talking to the others, and they're considering letting you two come with us. I told them how you saved my life back there, and Scarlet, you're pretty badass. Would love to have you join our group." Sheep told her.

"Oh, uh... I need to think about it for a moment." Scarlet told him.

"Sure thing. With Password gone, we could sure use some new people. Azlyn already loves you two, and she would be happy if you two came along with us. But then again... it's your decision, so do what you think is best." Sheep said with a smile, and then he started walking back to the others.

"What do you want to do, Juicy? I'm leaving this choice up to you." Scarlet told me. I looked down and started thinking. Me and Scarlet have been alone for such a long time, we never encountered anymore people because we usually avoided them, but something was telling me that this group of people were genuinely good. Maybe it was time to join a group? But then again, we never needed to join anyone else, and we were always better off alone, at least I thought so. I just didn't want to lose anymore people I cared about. But maybe we met these people for a reason... I needed to decide...

1) Join them. I believe they're good people. We can trust them.

2) Don't join them. We're better off alone.

LAST VOTE HAS BEEN CLOSED!

• R.I.P Password :c

1) Join them. I believe they're good people. We can trust them.

TDMshadowCP (!) Alright, fuck it. Let's all try to make it to the woods, we'll cover each other. Password looked at us and then finall

• 1) Join them. I believe they're good people. We can trust them.

TDMshadowCP (!) Alright, fuck it. Let's all try to make it to the woods, we'll cover each other. Password looked at us and then finall

Sign in to comment in this discussion.