Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• hopefully I would show up then save you it ever comes to that :P Would be a sweet introduction for my character, who's actually pretty much who I am in real life. I always carry a multi-tool just in case...take notes Pro xD

I let my emotions rule my decisions. Like... running in front of two psychopaths to save my dog and a couple of guys? Yeah, that sort of thing.

• More feels, and shock for us :D. But Lee can't kill off all the boats. There are so many!

AllThatFreeus

xGuiltyKingValkyShux

SweetDuck

Dont_Look_Bro

JonGon posted: »

Noo!! romance always ends in tragedy ;~;

• Haha, but you knew we'd boat them when you were coming up with the story! :3

Lol, everyone else is boating people, haha. I'm just coming up with the story.

• edited May 2014

This is the hardest decision yet! I wish there was another person in the group! Whoever goes in there needs backup in case they get overwhelmed, but I have a feeling that a walker might sneak up from behind on whoever is holding the door so they need someone to watch their back.

4) Me and Kunny will go out there. DLB hold the door open for us.

SERIOUSLY crossing my fingers that they've learned zombie apocalypse 101 and closed the door behind them. Then nothing could sneak up on DLB. I don't like leaving her alone, but 2 people need to go in there.

CoolStoryBro (!) There's a tool shop over there. Me and Kunny waited for an answer from DLB."There's a tool shop over there." She said

• Excuse you, Kunny and CoolStoryBro stood next to each other first. I propose CoolStoryKunny.

Possible romance?! I'm calling it: Dont_Look_Bro

• edited May 2014

A sweet sweet romance...that lasts for just a couple of minutes until one of them dies a terrible painful death...is it really worth it ?

I'm a boater! So a smile = Instant Romance! Make it happen Pro! I forgot to vote! 1) Me and DLB will go. Kunny hold the door open.

• Just don't drop me, like Luke did with Clem... Lol xD

hopefully I would show up then save you it ever comes to that :P Would be a sweet introduction for my character, who's actually pretty much who I am in real life. I always carry a multi-tool just in case...take notes Pro xD

• edited May 2014

Never ;) i'm a gentleman after all

Just don't drop me, like Luke did with Clem... Lol xD

• Boats...boats everywhere !! D:

• Yes it is worth it. I'm not getting attached, I just like boating people! If they die.. Well sucks for me and them...

A sweet sweet romance...that lasts for just a couple of minutes until one of them dies a terrible painful death...is it really worth it ?

• NOO! Okay then I guess Raging_Mokonage is a thing?

sardines posted: »

Excuse you, Kunny and CoolStoryBro stood next to each other first. I propose CoolStoryKunny.

• Romance isn't weird, Joseph >:(

• You're absolutely right!

Romance isn't weird, Joseph >:(

• CoolStoryBro: 4) Me and Kunny will go out there. DLB hold the door open for us.

I almost have to agree with Tobi, yeah he's gone batshit crazy but he's still doin pretty good as a leader.

CoolStoryBro (!) There's a tool shop over there. Me and Kunny waited for an answer from DLB."There's a tool shop over there." She said

• no it isn't, it's just sad when it ends in tragedy...

Boat Lightly...

Romance isn't weird, Joseph >:(

• Lol, nope! I didn't expect any of it. First people started boating #AllThatFreeus so I gave them something. Didn't expect all these other ones.

Haha, but you knew we'd boat them when you were coming up with the story!

• I'm safe at least.

Lol, nope! I didn't expect any of it. First people started boating #AllThatFreeus so I gave them something. Didn't expect all these other ones.

• edited May 2014

If you and WTD were shipped together it would be...

DuckSuck

Which sounds dirty, so WTD would probably be like

Alt text

WTD: My body is ready.

Boats...boats everywhere !!

• Maybe Pro should make a Romeo & Juliet spinoff... TWD style.

no it isn't, it's just sad when it ends in tragedy... Boat Lightly...

• You started all this!

If you and WTD were shipped together it would be... DuckSuck Which sounds dirty, so WTD would probably be like WTD: My body is ready.

• Lol, don't give them something with SweetDuck, I don't wanna bang. :p jk

Lol, nope! I didn't expect any of it. First people started boating #AllThatFreeus so I gave them something. Didn't expect all these other ones.

• DuckSuck = S&M.....

If you and WTD were shipped together it would be... DuckSuck Which sounds dirty, so WTD would probably be like WTD: My body is ready.

• Oh hell no !!

• It was Raging! Lemme explain!

When we had to choose to go after Jewf when he ran away in the school, I voted to go find him. When the vote was revealed and we left him, I made a comment like "Aww I hope Jewf is okay" are something like that.

Pro saw it and used it to mean that Jewf and I were close in the story. Raging made it a ship, and then AllThatFreeus was born.

He started it all! I was just adding to the fun c:

TWDFan86 posted: »

You started all this!

• Yeah, I actually just went back to see if I was right, but nope. My apologies :c

So it was Raging then!

It was Raging! Lemme explain! When we had to choose to go after Jewf when he ran away in the school, I voted to go find him. When the vot

• Yeah it was "Oh, Jewf. Why did you run away." haha.

The school group were all supposed to be close, but Jewf trusted her the most. All of a sudden #AllThatFreeus was born, lol.

It was Raging! Lemme explain! When we had to choose to go after Jewf when he ran away in the school, I voted to go find him. When the vot

• I sound so dramatic lol

-puts hand to forehead- "Oh Jewf, why did you run away?" -swoons-

Yeah it was "Oh, Jewf. Why did you run away." haha. The school group were all supposed to be close, but Jewf trusted her the most. All of a sudden #AllThatFreeus was born, lol.

• edited May 2014

Alt text

DuckSuck = S&M.....

• ~ He put it back on and looked down."I uh... I don't know how to say this." He told me and looked to the side.

I started to smile."What is it?! Come on tell me!"

"Uhh... you seen my candy bars around? hehe." He said to me and started to smile.

I playfully hit him in the arm."Stop joking, and tell me what you want to say."

"Heh, alright. Damn girl, you sure you weren't a boxer before?" He jokingly said while holding his arm.

"Oh shut up!" I said to him while giggling a bit."Just tell me already." I had a huge smile on my face. ~

AWWW :3

I sound so dramatic lol -puts hand to forehead- "Oh Jewf, why did you run away?" -swoons-

• SaveTheCandyBars!

TWDFan86 posted: »

~ He put it back on and looked down."I uh... I don't know how to say this." He told me and looked to the side. I started to smile."What i

• Yay ^^

Of course I mean it! We're all friends in this thread. ... Pretty much.

• oh nothing, just people boating each other...nothing to see here xD

• I'm gone for 3 days and you mofo already boatin' me?!Well gud thing I like it,MHHHHHHHHHHH SweetDuck.

• WTD! Great to see you again, dude xD

• I've been seeing you on here lately...we'll bang okay?

oh nothing, just people boating each other...nothing to see here xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.