Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• gus

pls no

the stadium is empty

there is no one to laugh xD

Luke is dead.

• @ComingSoon is dead to me.

• Time limits maybe. I agree, it sounds like an interesting plot, but maybe the writers, forced to write quicker episodes, couldn't find a way to fit it in and ultimately scrapped it. I'm sure there's a lot they wanted to put in, but due to time limits and cut back in the length of the episodes, they couldn't find a way to put it in the game.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I am really curious why they cut that subplot out from the game. It seems like a really serious attempt to remove any hints on the whereabou

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited January 2015

<.<

very mature m8

@ComingSoon is dead to me.

• O RLY?

Luke is dead.

• YE RLY

O RLY?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited January 2015

And that's where I'll place the knife...

Or Kenny is planning the murder in his head. :P

• Alt text

They were both happy once.

• Or Kenny is planning the murder in his head. :P

fallandir posted: »

They were both happy once.

• Perhaps you're right...

Alt text

Or Kenny is planning the murder in his head. :P

• Alt text

fallandir posted: »

Perhaps you're right...

• I'm pretty sure Victor was dead regardless of what happens. We last saw him pumped full of holes, surrounded by zombies on a river bank and barely able to even move.

Fuck that guy, man.

I am really curious why they cut that subplot out from the game. It seems like a really serious attempt to remove any hints on the whereabou

• Scheming CJ (Carver Jr.) is best CJ.

• Meh, bet you a lifetime supply of waffles that guy comes back >.> <.<

Bokor posted: »

I'm pretty sure Victor was dead regardless of what happens. We last saw him pumped full of holes, surrounded by zombies on a river bank and barely able to even move. Fuck that guy, man.

• It's The Walking Dead after all.

Meh, bet you a lifetime supply of waffles that guy comes back >.> <.<

• We can all play that game:

Lurkers, lurk.

Biters, bite.

Roamers, roam.

• Does not make sense. This situation should have left Kenny open to be shot by Arvo.

DeadMoney posted: »

(Sorry if it has been already said...) You could shoot Mike in an early version of No Going Back: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwc96osT5TQ

• Maybe the woman in the motel that asked for Carley's gun to shoot herself?

scraplust posted: »

That's interesting. I watched an interview with Melissa and she says she also voiced a screaming girl in one of the episodes who gets eaten, I always assumed it was her. I wonder who she was referring to? :O anyway thanks for clearing that up.

• So, you went down that road? Fine.

Kenny kills

Mike betrays

Arvo shoots little girls

Nick loves his trigger

Jane manipulates

Did I go too far?

• Lee's parents own a pharmacy and sell drugs. Drugs are bad mkay.

• Arvo shoots little girls

It was only one.

Kateis posted: »

So, you went down that road? Fine. Kenny kills Mike betrays Arvo shoots little girls Nick loves his trigger Jane manipulates Did I go too far?

• did u remember jane had a sister named jamie lol

So, you went down that road? Fine. Kenny kills Mike betrays Arvo shoots little girls Nick loves his trigger Jane manipulates Did I go too far?

• I had a feeling you might of got annoyed by that. :P Yea it was one but it could turn into more, although who knows?

dojo32161 posted: »

Arvo shoots little girls It was only one.

• kenny looked for a boat lol

facepalms No! I forgot. How could I forget that?

• facepalms No! I forgot. How could I forget that?

ComingSoon posted: »

did u remember jane had a sister named jamie lol

• ya well kenny looked for a boat in s1 lol

facepalms No! I forgot. How could I forget that?

• Eh, it was technically vengeance for his sister and I doubt he was taking much joy in doing it, but yeah, who knows?

I had a feeling you might of got annoyed by that. :P Yea it was one but it could turn into more, although who knows?

• I doubt he was taking much joy in doing it

From his reaction after shooting Clem, I think he instantly regretted it.

dojo32161 posted: »

Eh, it was technically vengeance for his sister and I doubt he was taking much joy in doing it, but yeah, who knows?

• no

Deltino posted: »

"HAVE YOU EVER HURT SOMEBODY YOU FUCKING CARE ABOUT IF YOU SAY 'NO' JUST ONE MORE FUCKING TIME I SWEAR TO GOD"

• if u dun brek ice boni ded

• It's getting diverted again.

In Amid the Ruins, if you try to kill the walker in one of the trailers by going for its head, Clementine will yell, "Die," when she finally kills it.

• please stop.

PoorLuke posted: »

if u dun brek ice boni ded

• Yeah, I know :P

First time I saw that, I was kind of surprised by that, not quite sure why xD

Kind of a weird thing to yell, if you ask me.

It's getting diverted again. In Amid the Ruins, if you try to kill the walker in one of the trailers by going for its head, Clementine will yell, "Die," when she finally kills it.

• Yeah it's not something really obscure, but it was something in an attempt to get this thread back on track.

ComingSoon posted: »

Yeah, I know :P First time I saw that, I was kind of surprised by that, not quite sure why xD Kind of a weird thing to yell, if you ask me.

• Yeah, sometimes this thread runs out of ideas and goes crazy...

Yeah it's not something really obscure, but it was something in an attempt to get this thread back on track.

• edited February 2015

Time to get this thread back on track.

In case you haven't noticed, back in S2E2, Clementine and Luke were walking as the last of the whole group, even pregnant Rebbeca managed to outrun them.

Alt text

There's no randomness in this scene, it's an actual reason of why TT did it. See, everytime when Luke stops to rest, Clementine turns her head and waits for him to catch up with the others.

Alt text

Sorry about crappy screenshots.

• Carlos is the only character from the Cabin group who will die the exact same way for everyone

• What about Rebecca? She dies no matter what, you can just kill her walker version differently.

Poogers555 posted: »

Carlos is the only character from the Cabin group who will die the exact same way for everyone

• I should have clarified a bit more. Rebecca can be shot by Clem or Kenny, so it isnt the same for everyone, while Carlos will always be shot by someone from the roof then eaten no matter what happens

What about Rebecca? She dies no matter what, you can just kill her walker version differently.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.