Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• I didn't shoot Lee, and I can validate that she mentions her parents as well as Lee.

xWally posted: »

Is there a video of it?

• I had her and Clem all buddy-buddy and she replied with: "I can never be that good of a friend..."

;-;

aaron1290 posted: »

When talking to Sarah later on at Parkers Run, if you saved her in the trailer, she will ask you if Jane and Luke were going to leave her, t

• edited July 2014

Great.

Now I'm going to be paranoid every time I see a raven XD

Pride posted: »

When you're walking over to the tent to get Kenny out of there after saving Luke, there's a flock of ravens there, by the left. I've seen

• You missed one. In the beginning If you say you can't let Sarita turn and you don't axe her in time Clem dies.

There's a death scene in the observation deck where you actually get to see everyone get killed. Bonnie, Mike, Jane, Luke and Clem. I tho

• Its where you lean against the wall...And Have to look right... Right next to the wall is the walker.

ll_Myko_ll posted: »

I tried looking for the option to stab it before it grabbed me.. I seemed to have missed it..

• All alcohol bottles in TWD are Parsen's Whiskey. Don't believe me?

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• But, Luke wasn't there when Kenny was beating Carver... Was he secretly watching?

quinnics posted: »

If you stayed to watch Kenny kill Carver, Luke will actually bring it up if you select the "Kenny was protecting us" dialogue. "I used to

• Maybe it was such a shit brand that everyone drank all the good alcohol and that left only Parsens's Whiskey...

Itchy_Tasty posted: »

All alcohol bottles in TWD are Parsen's Whiskey. Don't believe me?

• I thought about that too! I don't know how he would know that because if you leave, Luke shuts his eyes to block it out when they hear Kenny beating Carver. Maybe.. someone told him about it? Rebecca, maybe? I don't know.

But, Luke wasn't there when Kenny was beating Carver... Was he secretly watching?

• edited July 2014

"Yeah, it's not known for its finish."

Maybe it was such a shit brand that everyone drank all the good alcohol and that left only Parsens's Whiskey...

• Parsen's is the Banang of TWD.

• Apperently if you lie to Leland about Dee he's the one who leaves Bonnie. If you tell the truth about Dee, Bonnie is the one who leaves Leland.

• I agree, unfortunately.

Liayso posted: »

What? I don't like pooping in other people's toilets. Only comfortable shitting on my own toilet.

• This fact sort of surprised me considering I though they where both just close friends.

Walter and Matthew where in a romantic relationship

I'm just posting this for the people who didn't notice this fact,I didn't notice it but I found it on the wikia.

• edited July 2014

RT/R2/shift lets you walk faster

• edited July 2014

If you move a little more to the right ( i did thinking it was a hub of some sort, silly me) they don't fly, might be a bug.

If you go straight ahead they fly.

EDIT: Not true apparently! ;)

When you're walking over to the tent to get Kenny out of there after saving Luke, there's a flock of ravens there, by the left. I've seen

• That's for PS3 and PC. What's the button for Xbox?

Bygler posted: »

RT/R2/shift lets you walk faster

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Nah, I went to the right on my replay when I didn't cut Sarita's arm off and they still flew. They fly depending on whether or not you chopped off Sarita's hand.

TheJack posted: »

If you move a little more to the right ( i did thinking it was a hub of some sort, silly me) they don't fly, might be a bug. If you go straight ahead they fly. EDIT: Not true apparently!

• Edit my comment. Thanks for letting me know

That's for PS3 and PC. What's the button for Xbox?

Just 2, it was a new feature.

Ok thanks! Does this work for Season 1 and 2 or just one of those?

Just season 2 and in TWAU, it was a new feature.

• Ok thanks! Does this work for Season 1 and 2 or just one of those?

Bygler posted: »

Edit my comment. Thanks for letting me know

• Well, glad to be proven wrong!

Why they fly when you don't cut the arm though? Made sense if you heard Kenny's gunshot but you don't...

dojo32161 posted: »

Nah, I went to the right on my replay when I didn't cut Sarita's arm off and they still flew. They fly depending on whether or not you chopped off Sarita's hand.

• fantastic conversation :)

I agree, unfortunately.

I'm not sure if he stabbed or shot her, but I think it goes along with someone's crow theory that started a while back.

TheJack posted: »

Well, glad to be proven wrong! Why they fly when you don't cut the arm though? Made sense if you heard Kenny's gunshot but you don't...

• I don't think it was in Season 1. I noticed it first introduced in the wolf among us and then also put in twd season 2.

• But Andrea had almost all of her ear cut off by Thomas. Oh well.

He's basically an urban comic Andrea.

• Pretty sure the wikia can just be changed. Doubt they honestly where.

Tomao posted: »

This fact sort of surprised me considering I though they where both just close friends. Walter and Matthew where in a romantic relationsh

• If you choose not to watch Kenny kill Carver, you can see Carlos covering Sarah's ears so that she doesn't hear it.

• You know that bloody bunny that you find in one of the stalls in the beginning of Episode 1 S2? I'm pretty sure you see the same bunny in the tent in the bandits' camp at Episode 2 of S1. You know, when you look for the ones that attacked Lee and Mark with Danny.

• probably a re-used model but maybe it could be signifigant with the story, who knows, but nice find

VickH posted: »

You know that bloody bunny that you find in one of the stalls in the beginning of Episode 1 S2? I'm pretty sure you see the same bunny in th

• In Season 1, Episode 3, if you tell Clem not to tell about Lee's past to her parents, this will happen:

Lee: "Come on Clem... That's not a good idea."
    Clem: "You can't tell me what to do."

Not really mind-blowing, but the way Clem says it makes it sound so cute :3

• I thought he mentioned that they joked about being the "Last gay couple in the apocalypse." I may be mixing it up with the comic though.

Danno123 posted: »

Pretty sure the wikia can just be changed. Doubt they honestly where.

• This makes me sad.. because now days Clem is kinda cold and distant feeling, but she's still sassy.

In Season 1, Episode 3, if you tell Clem not to tell about Lee's past to her parents, this will happen: Lee: "Come on Clem... That's not

• edited July 2014

I think Telltale poked fun at this because in EP5 of the game The Wolf Among Us, Bigby can ask The Crooked Man for a drink and he replies something like, "I'm sorry, all we have is whiskey".

• I saved Nick in episode 1. Pete's screams sent chills down my spine. Like really :'(

• No, I believe it was one of the animators that confirmed they were in a relationship.

Danno123 posted: »

Pretty sure the wikia can just be changed. Doubt they honestly where.

• Oh, also, if you save Nick -

When you're trying to escape the shed, he kills a walker and says "fuck you, motherfucker".

Oh Nick XD

• Probably already been mentioned, but I thought it was nice attention to detail that when you try to help Kenny in E3 during the beating and get the cut on your face, you can see that Clem didn't smear the walker guts on that side when they're escaping the herd.

• Did you notice that in Season 2 Episode 1 (in the boxes at the campsite) there was a doll that looked exactly the same as Bonnie? I'm not sure if Clementine knew that, but if she took the doll with her she would know one day. I hope you guys go back and see the mystery, its really creepy!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.