Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Ben didnt get eaten if Kenny shoots him because Bens wish was to not get eaten

Lilacsbloom posted: »

-I think this got mentioned, but in Episode 4 characters like Luke, Jane and Bonnie have finally adopted Clem's group name for the undead by

• Both Season starter episode starts with an A (A new day - Alll that remains)
    Both Season final episode ends with a No (No time left - No going back)

• Ah, thanks for that.

This is the reference. Forrest Gump is awesome by the way.

• Amid the Ruins - Kenny won't let Clem came back to observation desk, when she's about to go to the museum (and vice versa).

click here

• Where'd you get that?

poplee posted: »

Originally , While searching for Sarah and Luke , Jane will tell Clementine a rather weird and explicit joke about some sheep and two Shepards.

• Clem ain't gonna be a part of Kenny's system apparently.

fallandir posted: »

Amid the Ruins - Kenny won't let Clem came back to observation desk, when she's about to go to the museum (and vice versa). click here

• She'll also scrunch up her face if she uses her fist, where using any of the objects gets a more subdued expression.

Clemmy-Clue posted: »

In episode 5 in season 1 when you encounter the stranger; if you do not click on one of the items that are around the room for Clementine to hit the stranger with in time, Clementine will just go up and punch the stranger in the head.

• Oh yeah, that's right. I'd completely forgotten about that part, thanks.

bloop posted: »

Kenny can shoot Carver in the shoulder in Episode 2, causing Alvin to die. And Carver will have his wound through all of Episode 3.

• "You don't even listen to anyone else! You just go on barking orders!"

That1Guy posted: »

Clem ain't gonna be a part of Kenny's system apparently.

• That's cool. Telltale could have more easily simply put an invisible wall at either exit, but instead made this effort. It's little things like that that add that much more sparkle to the episodes.

Amid the Ruins - Kenny won't let Clem came back to observation desk, when she's about to go to the museum (and vice versa). click here

• I'm gonna use one of his quotes. "Man, fuck that guy!"

• The song's actually upwards of three years old. It wasn't written for the Walking Dead, but the writers probably just thought that it would be good for a sad episode.

To be honest, I kind of think the parallels are just because the song's very vague. That's why it applies to so many people.

Bokor posted: »

Hey, nice work! I'm sure the song was written to apply to most of the characters in the episode. Wonder what other characters it may be applied to, but I'd have to look up the lyrics first.

• Well Rebecca wanted it to be a girl at first, and Alvin always wanted a boy. I just think after Alvin dies she changed her mind, and hoped for a boy like he wanted.

Hbh128 posted: »

Spoilers obviously. EP2 of Season 2, Rebecca asks Clem if she wants to listen to the baby kick. Some people(not me) choose to listen. She

• You'd think simply changing her mind would be the case, except she explicitly states that he "has no sense for these things". Does that sound like the attitude of a person who's changed her mind? When does Alvin say he wants a boy? If I've missed something from the game dialogue, something that's brought up if you pick a certain line I've never picked, what and when??

Well Rebecca wanted it to be a girl at first, and Alvin always wanted a boy. I just think after Alvin dies she changed her mind, and hoped for a boy like he wanted.

• Well, It IS an English slang - and Arvo seemed to be rough on Formal English. From what I've picked up, you usually learn Formal before Informal. Since he could barely speak Formal English, he wouldn't have known the slangs, and he wouldn't know that "junkie" meant drug addict (or is it drug dealer?).

Still, the look was kinda funny.

More specifically, his "WTF" reaction to that implies he doesn't even know what that would mean.

• Rebecca say that Alvin wants a boy in episode two.

Hbh128 posted: »

You'd think simply changing her mind would be the case, except she explicitly states that he "has no sense for these things". Does that soun

• edited August 2014
    • If Clementine remains silent when Pete asks her if she's been taught to shoot, Pete will tell her that it's okay "if she can't". He'll offer to give her a lesson or two once things calm down.

• When you're at the river with Nick and Pete, trying to talk to Nick repeatedly will get you some different dialogue options. Clementine will ask if he's okay and Nick will respond with "Ask my uncle. He knows everything."

• When Carlos lectures Sarah about taking pictures at the cabin, Luke will scold Carlos a little. He'll say that he's scaring Sarah. Luke can also tell Rebecca to calm down when she yells at Clementine for letting Carver in.

• If you sit with Luke and Nick at dinner, you'll be able to hear Kenny in the background talking about them to Sarita. You can also hear him mentioning that he heard Alvin say that they were on the run.

• Whether or not Clementine tells the cabin group she trusts Kenny determines a line from Sarah. If Clementine said she trusted Kenny, Sarah will speak up and sympathize with Kenny when Luke brings up Kenny losing his family. If Clementine said she didn't trust him, Sarah remains silent.

• Pete will ask Clementine if she's always that agreeable if she immediately agrees to keeping a lookout on the tree line. Clementine will say no and that will cause Pete to say that she'll fit right in with the group then.

• The phrase "burnin' daylight" has been used multiple times in the series. It is used in Around Every Corner by Kenny when he and Lee are about to go out and look for the boats, by Nick when he retells the story of how Luke convinced him to go into business together, and Tavia when she assigns the group tasks for the day.

• If you let the timer run for a little when Nick says that he wants to stay behind in the cellar, you'll get this line: "Go find Luke and the others. They'll take care of you. They're good people. Better than me."

• When Jane asks Rebecca if she has a weapon to defend herself if anything happens while she and Clementine are gone, she's referring to the possibility of Kenny breaking completely and posing a threat to them all. Bonnie and Mike will also say during this episode that they were scared Kenny would use his gun against them and that he was "scary".

• If you saved Sarah, saying that you hope it was the right decision will make Luke turn around and tell you it was. During this same walk back, Luke will warn Jane against comparing her sisters fate to Sarah.

• Luke's full dialogue about if Clementine wants to continue traveling with them: "Look, I know we got off to a rough start. And I can't make any promises it won't get rougher. But we all know you now and we may not be perfect, but we look out for each other."

• Clementine has never been skiing.

• If Clementine is silent when Kenny asks if she's ever heard of Wellington, Luke will say: "If she knew about it, we'd know."

• When the Russians and our group have their guns pointed at each other, Kenny will say that he will not let them touch the baby if Clementine doesn't warn Arvo about the baby. When things get more intense and people are talking over each other, Luke will be heard saying "Kenny, don't!" (presumably meaning 'don't shoot at them' since Kenny had been threatening them earlier with it)

• Playing 'mute Clem' while being tasked with trying to talk to Sarah in the trailer is awkward to watch. They'll all just be staring at each other.

• Wait, when does the thing about Sarah defending Kenny happen? I told the group that I trusted Kenny when we were eating, which I assume are talking about, but I don't remember that.

quinnics posted: »

* If Clementine remains silent when Pete asks her if she's been taught to shoot, Pete will tell her that it's okay "if she can't". He'll off

• She doesn't really defend Kenny but she says something along the lines of "that's horrible".

Spooch posted: »

Wait, when does the thing about Sarah defending Kenny happen? I told the group that I trusted Kenny when we were eating, which I assume are talking about, but I don't remember that.

• i love sims too! anything to avoid real life responsibilities!

24601 posted: »

I love the Sims!

• edited August 2014

Oh! Well, there you go, Alvin really has no sense for these things, then, haha.

Whoops, forgot that doesn't address Rebecca's apparent sense for these things.

Spooch posted: »

Rebecca say that Alvin wants a boy in episode two.

• Ah, ok. I think I remember that.

quinnics posted: »

She doesn't really defend Kenny but she says something along the lines of "that's horrible".

• edited August 2014

A detail that everyone might not remember, Carlos was one tough cookie. He fearlessly spat on Carver in the face and was not afraid to let him know he hated him by telling others just to shoot him. He also wanted Clementine to untie his hands, possibly to take someone's gun and start shooting. I mean the guy's got muscle.

Edit: Oh yeah! He also said to Carver "Fuck. You."

• Buricko and Arvo are the only male characters in Season 2 without facial hair.

• I liked him.

A detail that everyone might not remember, Carlos was one tough cookie. He fearlessly spat on Carver in the face and was not afraid to let h

• So do I :).

I liked him.

• I don't know if someone has brought this up or not, but I noticed that Luke's reaction at the very end of episode 4, when Luke screams "No!" before the shootout, changed in some LPs. Most of the playthroughs I've seen, Luke has a worried/shocked expression, while in a couple other playthroughs, he has a serious face. I don't know what makes this change or how you get to these outcomes, but has anyone else noticed this as well?

• Yeah, Kenny's obviously Luke's wingman. Can't have no cock-blocking Clem when Luke's with Jane. * sarcasm * Oh god if Kenny had let her go, she would've seen a whole lot more than just Jane putting her shoes back on. x.X

• There is a cool dialogue back in 103 "Long Road Ahead", when Lee starts to talk to Clem about a plan when they eventually reach Savannah. It was option to say: "We should split up".

Clem: "What about the boat? And Ben?"

Lee: "He will be fine."

Clem: "Does it mean we're gonna live in a forest?"

Lee: "What, you don't like forests?"

Clem: "Not really." :(

Lee will also mention they should head up north.

• I didn't and I played 204 two times. Have you got the screenshots?

chibigon89 posted: »

I don't know if someone has brought this up or not, but I noticed that Luke's reaction at the very end of episode 4, when Luke screams "No!"

• What about Walter? I don't think he had any.

Buricko and Arvo are the only male characters in Season 2 without facial hair.

• He had stubble, but it was noticeable.

Gobananas01 posted: »

What about Walter? I don't think he had any.

• edited August 2014

Huh, it's true. I took screenshots of a couple LPs, check it out, it's quite the difference...:

Don't mind the black spot, I had to block the player's face.

Hardass Luke:

Alt text

Alt text

Terrified Luke:

Alt text

Alt text

I have no idea what causes him to react differently...Maybe it's based on how Clem's treated him in the past EPs?

chibigon89 posted: »

I don't know if someone has brought this up or not, but I noticed that Luke's reaction at the very end of episode 4, when Luke screams "No!"

• What youtuber got the first one?

Pride posted: »

Huh, it's true. I took screenshots of a couple LPs, check it out, it's quite the difference...: Don't mind the black spot, I had to block

• Holy shit, that something. I got Terrified Luke twice.

Huh, it's true. I took screenshots of a couple LPs, check it out, it's quite the difference...: Don't mind the black spot, I had to block

• I don't have them, but I'll post the links to the videos:

1. Luke with worried face at 1:10 () <- I assume this is the one most of us got.
    2. Luke with serious face at 33:40 ()

I didn't and I played 204 two times. Have you got the screenshots?

• edited August 2014

This guy was where I got badass Luke from. Do you guys notice anything different in his choices?

Maybe his reaction not only depends in EP4 choices, but past EP's choices as well? Like, if you treat him badly, he'll become colder?

aaron1290 posted: »

What youtuber got the first one?

• I got terrified Luke as well, and I've always tried to be nice to both him and Kenny.

Holy shit, that something. I got Terrified Luke twice.

• edited August 2014

Again got Terrified Luke, Chose Kenny over him every time.

Might be about shooting Rebbecca or not?

Maybe he just gets worried about Kenny doing something rash if certain decisions are made?

Aaaaaand I'm overanalysing

I got terrified Luke as well, and I've always tried to be nice to both him and Kenny.

• Yup, I also got terrified Luke for both my files (one save file is my original game, the other one is a playthrough I'm doing with my sis).

Holy shit, that something. I got Terrified Luke twice.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.