More Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fic:Humanity or Survival Ep. 6 Ch. 4 (Submissions open)

Comments

• [Rosemary]

Domingez posted: »

The Walking Dead Episode 1: A Nightmare Arrives Chapter 5: A New Home Outside the Cabin “We can’t give him up” Willy speaks up. “Why

• [Troy]

The Walking Dead Episode 1: A Nightmare Arrives Chapter 5: A New Home Outside the Cabin “We can’t give him up” Willy speaks up. “Why

• [Rosemary]

• “I’ll go with you” says Rosemary firmly.
    “Okay I’ll cover your flank in case it gets hairy” says Troy.
    “What if the bad guys come here when you’re gone what should I do?” asks Willy.
    “Have your gun prepared at all times, protect Dom’s girlfriend and the baby, if something or someone comes in....you shoot” says Rosemary toughly.

“Okay....” says Willy hesitantly as he hugs his nana.

She kneels down on one leg.

“Remember don’t be afraid” says Rosemary as she puts on a brave smile.

The Forest

“How far more?” asks Rosemary worriedly.
    “It shouldn’t be far now” whispers Dom as they both walk calmly.

“Over there, campfire” Dom points out.
    “K....I’m gonna move to the side” whispers Troy loudly holding his rifle.

Rosemary and Dom move forward as they notice two of the bandits staggering around the camp.

“That”s...some good... stuff” says a bandit cheerfully.
    “Major will be back soon....though” says a bandit drunkly or high.
    “Think they’ll give us the fucker?” says the bandit quite loudly.
    “If they don’t....the kid’s dead” says the other bandit as he sits down beside the fire.

“Look those tents he might be in one of them” whispers Rosemary.
    “Go....” says Dom as he slashes a bandits throat while Rosemary takes the other one out with her crossbow.

They move in and check the tents, only finding sleeping bags and food supplies.
    “Shit he’s not here” whispers Dom, after a moment they get illuminated by torch lights.

After a moment they see four men dressed in torn up denim jackets and undershirts.

“Ah...there you are Domi ma boy!” yells Desmond cheerfully.
    “Where’s the kid Desmond? you got me I’m here now, let him go!” shouts Dom angrily.
    “Desmond.....we don’t know no any Desmond, right boys?” says Desmond sarcastically as his men nod.

“I’m the Major to you!” he yells infuriated.
    “Where’s the kid!?” shouts Dom.
    “Oh he’s fine.....well mostly if not the fact he tried to steal a pistol off from one of ma boys I wouldn’t have...hurt him” smirks Desmond.
    “What the fuck did you do to him you fucking sicko?!” yells Rosemary wrathfully.

Desmond only smiles back and says “Lets just say he won’t be picking up anything soon”

One of the bandits pulls and pushes Brent to the ground in front of them.
    As Brent hits the ground he expresses an agonizing scream.
    Rosemary runs over to him she notices his hand has been badly broken.

“You fuckers!” she shouts trying to comfort Brent.

“You don’t see feisty grannies these days boys huh” says Desmond as they all laugh.
    Rosemary slightly starts to reach for her back up revolver.

“You have me now, let them go Major” shouts Dom.

“Yes you are right my old friend” says Desmond bleakly as he takes out his pistol and fires a round into Dom’s head.

After a brief second, Troy shoots and kills Desmond while Rosemary takes out two of the bandits and two unknown shots come from behind her killing the rest of Desmond’s men.

Rosemary looks back and sees Willy with his pistol.

“Willy?!” she shouts.
    They share a hug.
    “Why are you here?” Rosemary asks with her eyes widened.
    “Back at the cottage the woman turned....” Willy sighs slightly tearing up.
    “My god and the baby?” she follows up in shock.
    “She’s okay, Troy has her” says Willy.
    “Thank God” says Rosemary.
    “Is Brent okay?” Willy asks faintly.
    “He’s beat up badly and his hand is broken, but I think he’ll make it” says Rosemary.

• Hope everyone enjoyed this part ;)

Tomorrow the story will shift back to Georgia, continuing the story of Liam and Co.

• edited June 2014

I loved it! Considering the story is taking place in my back yard :D Nah there is at least 60 miles in between but I can picture the place in my head!

Hope everyone enjoyed this part Tomorrow the story will shift back to Georgia, continuing the story of Liam and Co.

• Good work!

“I’ll go with you” says Rosemary firmly. “Okay I’ll cover your flank in case it gets hairy” says Troy. “What if the bad guys come here whe

• Lake City Street, Macon, 6 weeks into the ZA.

“Okay this is as far as we’re going” says Amanda faintly.
    “Look we can rest there” points out Lisa.
    “That place could be full of lurkers, what is it a factory or something?” Carter questions.
    “I think it’s a warehouse of some sort” Devyn says surely.
    “I’ll go check it out, if it’s clear I’ll radio you” says Amanda as she takes her uzi and walkie talkie.

7 minutes later

“Clear” Amanda radios

The whole group enters the abandoned warehouse.

“Nice place” Devin says cheerfully.
    “Yeah, brilliant” replies Link sarcastically kicking a dusted box.
    “Whether we like it or not, it’s better than that cramped up gas station we’ve been in and besides this place looks defendable, we can all sleep on the upper floor for better protection” says Amanda firmly.
    “She’s right, come on lets get all the supplies from the truck” says Lisa to the others.

“I’m worried about Winston” Carter says to Liam as they pick up their bags from the truck.
    “Yeah that explosion back there got him good” replies Liam.
    “Got him good? man, the guy has no hearing anymore” says Carter slightly infuriated.
    “At least he isn’t shot, bit or badly hurt we can still handle this” says Liam.
    “Handle this? and how do we do that exactly?” says Carter grimly.
    “Well he’s capable of killing walkers, if we need him we can instruct him by using pen and paper” says Liam slightly smiling.
    “And what if we run out of paper, genius?” asks Carter bleakly.
    “Then we will....I don’t know, point him to the directions he’s supposed to go....hell I don’t know, for now we’re good” Liam says hesitantly.
    “Yeah for now” mutters Carter.

“Okay we’re all here now, we should make the best of it, were obviously low on food and meds, Sarah is feeling sick, so we need to go on a supply run” says Amanda firmly.
    “There was a drugstore on the way here we can try there” suggests Lisa.
    “I’ll go with Devyn and Devin to find us some food, I’m sure there’s some sort of supermarket or store not far from here” suggests Carter.
    “Then I’ll go with Lisa and her son Liam, Link will stay and protect the rest” Amanda says decisively.
    “Why me? I want help” says Link in a raised voice.
    “You’re helping man, your job is to keep Sarah and Winston safe, and of course this place” says Carter.
    “Fine but only for this time, next time I’m heading out” says Link slightly smiling.

As Carter, Devyn and Devin head to the find food, they notice a stranger crawling in the field outside a small supermarket. They ran over to him.

The man looked extremely tired, dehydrated and groggy.
    “Please....I need help...I won’t hurt you” says the man with weak eyes.

“We should help him” Devyn says fondly.
    “What if this is a trap? he might be a part of a bandit group for all we know, lets just head for the store” suggests Carter.
    “We can’t just leave him lets take him back and we will all decide what to do” says Devin.

Major Choice: Trust

[Trust him and take him to the warehouse]
    [Give him some water and leave him]

• [trust him]

Lake City Street, Macon, 6 weeks into the ZA. “Okay this is as far as we’re going” says Amanda faintly. “Look we can rest there” points

• [Trust him and take him to the warehouse]

Lake City Street, Macon, 6 weeks into the ZA. “Okay this is as far as we’re going” says Amanda faintly. “Look we can rest there” points

• “We’re taking him back we can always check the store later” says Devyn decisively.

“Okay I’ll carry him” says Devin.

Back at the warehouse.

“Who’s that?” says Link surprisingly.

“We don’t know some guy we found on the way” replies Carter.

“Mandi is not gonna be happy for us bringing strangers or bandits” mutters Link.

“He doesn’t look like a bandit type” says Devyn firmly.

“I don’t care what he looks like when he wakes up, he better talk” says Carter slightly infuriated.

“He will, lets just wait” says Devin calmly.

Everett’s Prescriptions

“Hmm Everett’s Prescriptions....that surname does sound familiar” Lisa mentions.

“Yeah, I think you’re referring to the Lee Everett case, I followed it” says Amanda.

“What happened? I only know he killed someone.”says Lisa with her eyes widened.

“He killed a senator who was allegedly sleeping with his wife” says Amanda toughly.

“God...” sighs Lisa.

“If I were him I would’ve done the same thing. I’m guessing this was his family business” Amanda adds up.

“Let’s just get what we need and move out” says Lisa impatiently.

“Only a few walkers we can handle that” says Liam as he takes out his hammer.

“Sure thing” Amanda agrees.

“We’re lucky that this place is still stocked up pretty well.” says Amanda cheerfully.

“Maybe someone will come by this place, lets just take as much as we need” smiles Lisa.

“Mom!!” yells Liam standing outside.

“What the hell?!” says Amanda as they ran out.

“Who are you?!” Liam yells and points his pistol at two men.

“Calm down kid” says the man in a leather jacket.

“We just came to get some more medicine” says the other.

“Who are you?” asks Amanda once again decisively with her uzi wielded.

“Everybody just calm down, My name’s Lee and this is Mark” says Lee in a patient voice.

Amanda looks at Lisa in slight shock as they realized that they were just talking about this man early on.

“I’m Amanda this is Lisa and Liam, we just came here to find some medicine for my niece” says Amanda confidently.

“Nice to meet you, we came here for the same thing” says Mark cheerfully.

“You guys have a camp somewhere you don’t look like bandits?” asks Lee curiously.

“Whats it to you?” Amanda replies rudely

“Just curious I guess you look like good people” lee says.

“Why do you think that?” asks Amanda giving a slight grim look.

“Well you have a kid with you which bandits don’t normally tolerate, and the way you mentioned your niece seemed genuine.” smiles Lee.

“Were holed up in this abandoned warehouse not far from here” says Amanda firmly.

“We have a small group at the Travelier Motel if you guys need some help, you know where to find us” says Mark cheerfully.

“Thank you that goes likewise” says Amanda as she nods.

*Both groups parted there ways. *

30 minutes later, Warehouse

“Who the hell is this guy?!” shouts Amanda infuriated wielding her uzi.

“Calm down Mandi” says Carter.

“He could be a bandit or killer or who knows what” says Lisa toughly.

“We’ll discover soon as he wakes up, from the looks of it he was walking for days” says Devin.

“Keep an eye on him” orders Amanda as she walks up to her niece Sarah.

“There you go darling” smiles Amanda giving her medicine.

The man starts to regain consciousness, he opens his eyes and crawls over to the wall with his face full of fear.

“God who are you people don’t kill me!” he yells.

“Woah chill man” says Carter startled.

“We’re not going to hurt you calm down” says Devin calmly.

“Then what do you want?” shouts the man.

“We found you in a bad shape and brought you here” says Carter.

“All I remember was walking through the woods for days then I ended in the field crawling
    for my life....I lost everyone I knew” says the man bleakly

“That’s when we found you...” says Devyn slowly.

“Thank you....I’d be dead by now....I don’t having anything to offer you for your help..”
    sighs the man.

“We have to help each other to get through this nightmare” Devin smiles.

“My name is Zack....Zack Lockwood” says Zack.

Zack Lockwood has long stringy light brown hair, tannish skin and wears a black hoodie and navy jeans.

“Looks like you had it tough huh” says Carter

“Yeah, my girlfriend might still be alive I’ve been looking for since the first week of this nightmare....and I had to kill my best friend” sighs Zack as he closes his eyes.

“We are all sorry to hear that” says Lisa compassionately.

“I’m really grateful that you guys helped me out” says Zack sincerely.

“Don’t mention it” smiles Devin.

“Let me introduce you to everyone the boy in the hoodie and glasses is Liam, thats his mom Lisa, the dude in the green tunic is Link, the man in the orange t-shirt and beige shorts is Winston, the girl with short brown hair is Devyn and the muscular guy is her brother Devin, the tough woman over there in the long teal sleeve shirt is Amanda don’t mess with her she’s SWAT and her niece Sarah and finally I’m Carter.” says Carter as everybody waves and nods towards Zack.

“Nice to meet you all” smiles Zack as he nods to everyone.

“It’s going to get dark soon and we still don’t have any food supplies, some of us are really hungry.” says Amanda firmly.

“I think two people should head over to that supermarket, sending more will be too risky.” replies Lisa.

Which two should go?

[Devyn and Devin] [Liam and Lisa] [Carter and Link]

[Carter and Amanda] [Amanda and Link]

• I vote me and my brother just because I don't want to put anyone else in danger. If I die, well... ): So be it, I guess.

[Devyn and Devin]

“We’re taking him back we can always check the store later” says Devyn decisively. “Okay I’ll carry him” says Devin. Back at the wareh

• [Carter and Link]

“We’re taking him back we can always check the store later” says Devyn decisively. “Okay I’ll carry him” says Devin. Back at the wareh

• edited June 2014

[Carter and Link]

Amanda is needed, because she can protect the group. Link on the other hand is absolutely hilarious (he still uses a wooden sword?) and needs more screen-time, so bad luck for Carter, I guess :D

• I don't really know, so let's agree with majority. :-D

[Carter and Link]

• Voting closed thanks for voting. Carter and Link will go and find food.

Next part will conclude Episode 1 stay tuned ;)

• edited June 2014

“I think my brother and I should go, after all we were the one’s to go there in the first place” suggests Devyn

“No, it’s my turn now I’m going” says Link ecstatically.

“I’ll be your back up then” says Carter with a smile.

“Okay don’t take too long, we don’t know what’s out there apart from walkers” says Amanda in a concerned tone

“What do you mean?” asks Carter curiously.

“When we were at the pharmacy we met these two guys they were cool and all, but they mentioned something about bandits in this area, so be careful” nods Amanda.

“We got it, I got my knife and gun, Link has his sword we’ll be back before you know it” smirks Carter.

Supermarket

“Damn, I just hope we don’t bump into any walkers in here it’s fucking dark even with this torch” whispers Carter.

“Then stop jibber jabbing and lets get in and out” says Link sarcastically.

Carter and Link check the shelves and notice that it’s practically picked clean.

A walker jumps out.

“Arghhaaah” - Walker

“Fuck” shouts Carter, while Link quickly reacts and cracks the lurkers knee causing him to tumble to the ground finishing off with a killer blow from his sword.

“That was close” Carter whispers being slightly shaky.

“Lucky for you I got your back” Link smiles.

“There are a few cans of sweetcorn, beans, and peaches” says Carter as he grabs from the shelf.

“I found some crackers, chips, energy bars, pasta” whispers Link loudly while checking boxes.

“This’ll have to do for next few days” sighs Carter.

“What will we do next, I mean when won’t have any food left?” asks Link worriedly.

“Let’s hope someone in the group knows how to hunt” says Carter putting on a brave smile.

“Shit, walkers” whispers Link.

“I got this two, get ready to move out” whispers Carter as he approaches the first lurker and stabs it, the second advances to him but he kicks it away giving him enough time to grasp his knife from the other walkers head, and stabs the second one three times.

Carter breathes heavily.

“Come on” says Link as he hands him his bag.

4 minutes later.

The two walk back to the warehouse under a cloudless beautiful night.

“So do you think the military will ever pass through here and save us” asks Link.

“As much as I like to believe it, no I don’t think they’re coming” sighs Carter.

“Maybe someone will find a cure” smiles Link.

“I doubt it” shrugs Carter.

Meanwhile at the Warehouse.

“What’s taking them so long? worries Amanda as she walks back and forth.

“Would you quick panicking, I’m sure they’re fine” says Lisa.

“Maybe we should go look for them?” suggests Liam.

“No it’s too dangerous” says Lisa firmly.

“They should be back by now though” says Devin.

The door to the warehouse slides.

“Hey, anyone missed us?” smiles Carter.

“What did you get?” says Amanda as she grabs his bag and checks.

“What was left, I guess” says Carter hesitantly.

“Should be enough for a few days though” Link follows up.

“A few days? this is all we have?” says Amanda infuriated.

“Unfortunately” Link sighs.

“There has to be more food somewhere maybe we should try other parts of Macon” suggests Carter.

“Exactly there should be other stores around Macon where we could still find supplies, although eventually everything will end at some point” sighs Devyn

“I’m starting to think this place isn’t going to be a permanent solution, with the food situation and a potential bandit attack at some point, I suggest we should leave and head east for the coast where we would at least have clean water.” says Carter.

“Lucky for us, we have ammo and guns, so if it comes to that we will defend ourselves” says Amanda toughly.

“And how do you expect to get there? we have no fuel that means no transport” says Lisa anxiously.

“Fuel won’t be a problem there are a lot of cars in the street that still have gas, however the trip to the coast might be a long one” says Carter.

“Perhaps we should learn how to hunt, we got a crossbow, I’m guessing no one has any experience?” asks Amanda.

Silence.

“Great” mutters Amanda.

“Let’s just rest for now, we can decide this another time” suggests Zack.

“He’s right it’s late and we all could use some sleep” smiles Devin.

After a few moments everyone went to there sleeping place and said “Goodnight”.

“Hey Devin” whispers Devyn.

“Hey whats wrong?” whispers Devin worriedly.

“Nothing, so what do you think about our situation?” asks Devyn in bleak tone.

“It’s not good but it’s not bad either” replies Devin.

“Yeah, but I’m starting to doubt that this nightmare will ever end, and I doubt that we will find food supplies in Macon” sighs Devyn.

“Don’t worry too much, maybe things will get better soon, and besides there are worser place we could call home” smiles Devin.

“I hope you’re right.....do you think we should stay here like Mandi suggested or leave for the coast like Carter said.?" asks Devyn.

Devin:......

[Side with Carter on leaving] [We should find another safe place]

[Side with Amanda on staying] [We should find another group]

End of Episode 1

Episode 1 Choices:

Destiny

Liam went to his mom’s workplace.

Ellis chose to go with Bradley to Atlanta

Heroics

Katherine chose to save Elias over Ellis

Link chose to save Sarah over Angus

Mercy

Bradley chose to kill the man himself.

Joe decided to spare Ian.

Terror

Blake decided to warn Joe about the bikers.

Willy chose to stay and protect his friends and family.

Trust

Rosemary trusted Brent in protecting Jim.

Carter decided to take the stranger back to warehouse.

• [Side with Carter on leaving]

“I think my brother and I should go, after all we were the one’s to go there in the first place” suggests Devyn “No, it’s my turn now I’m

• [Side with Carter on leaving]

“I think my brother and I should go, after all we were the one’s to go there in the first place” suggests Devyn “No, it’s my turn now I’m

• [Side with Amanda on staying]

• The Walking Dead Episode 2: Starved and Helpless Chapter 1: Fresh Start

6 weeks into the ZA

Lake Sinclair, Outside Milledgeville

Noon

“You think we’ll find something to eat today” says Elias weakly holding his bow.

“Let’s hope so kiddo” says Ellis faintly slightly gazing at the boy.

“I’m so hungry” says Elias touching his stomach.

“I know” replies Ellis weakly.

“Look!” points Elias lightly smiling.

“It seems to be a rabbit” whispers Ellis smirking.

“Which means....” Elias says.

“You know what it means” says Ellis cheerfully.

“Food!! I’m going to catch it” says Elias confidently as he prepares his bow and aims.

“Are you sure you got this?” asks Ellis.

“Yeas shhh” Elias shrugs him off striking the bunny.

“Wow way to go kiddo” says Ellis ecstatically.

“I did good didn’t I?” smiles Elias.

“You did, although it’s not much meat, but at least we got this for now” says Ellis.

“Do you think Bradley is having better luck than we are?” asks Elias in a soft voice.

“Heh I don’t think so, Bradley ain’t the hunter type but who knows” laughs Ellis.

“Lets head back to the garage” says Elias.

“Good idea” follows up Ellis.

Garage

“Damn that wound looks bad Katherine” says Ellis carrying the rabbit.

“It hurts like hell, but at least I cleaned it and sewed it” says Katherine clenching her jaw and holding her arm.

“You did it by yourself?” says Ellis in slight shock.

“No, Santa Claus did it, of course I did it myself, none of you have any experience with this stuff anyway” says Katherine sarcastically.

“You really are on edge recently” smiles Ellis.

“Where’s Bradley?” asks Katherine.

“The hell I know, probably hunting” says Ellis.

“Hunting? you got to be kidding me, I’m the only one that knows how to hunt in this goddamn group” says Katherine.

“Well not only you, Elias got us this fine rabbit” smiles Ellis.

“Good job kid” says Katherine smiling.

“We’re low on meds, I could use some more painkillers” says Katherine clenching her teeth.

"We're low on everything, in case you haven't notice" says Ellis.

Bradley appears holding his rifle in one hand.

“Oh you’re back good” says Bradley quite cheerfully.

“Where were you man?” asks Ellis firmly.

“I went to find us a vehicle dumbass, what did you think I was doing?” smiles Bradley.

“Well we all started looking for food so I assumed you went to scavenge some of those old houses down the road or that you went hunting instead” says Ellis.

“Hunting you joking? I don’t know shit about that” laughs Bradley.

“Fine, so did you find us some transport?” says Ellis harshly.

“I did, but it could use some fuel” smirks Bradley.

“Great” says Ellis.

“There should be a gas station somewhere, it might be a long walk but it’s still possible” says Bradley firmly.

“I still think we should find some more food first before anything else” suggests Ellis.

“Fuck that, after we eat I’m going to get those meds” says Katherine firmly.

“If we get fuel then we would be out from here in no time” smiles Bradley.

“Lets eat first I’m hungry” says Elias impatiently.

Bradley makes a small campfire not far from the garage, after a long while they starting eating the rabbit.

“You did good out there Elias, thanks to you we’re having meat for dinner, you’re really starting to be a pro with that bow” smiles Ellis

“Thanks” says Elias as he smiles back.

“So kid, where do you think we should go first?” Bradley asks sincerely.

Major Choice: Strategy

[Side with Ellis - find more food]

[Side with Bradley - find fuel]

[Side with Katherine - find medicine]

• [Side with Bradley - find fuel]

The Walking Dead Episode 2: Starved and Helpless Chapter 1: Fresh Start 6 weeks into the ZA Lake Sinclair, Outside Milledgeville N

• I do, I do.

[Carter and Link] Amanda is needed, because she can protect the group. Link on the other hand is absolutely hilarious (he still uses a wooden sword?) and needs more screen-time, so bad luck for Carter, I guess

• WHAT HAPPENED TO LINK?

The Walking Dead Episode 2: Starved and Helpless Chapter 1: Fresh Start 6 weeks into the ZA Lake Sinclair, Outside Milledgeville N

• Link featured in the last chapter of episode 1.

He is alive and well.....for now ;)

WHAT HAPPENED TO LINK?

• He's in different group, no?

WHAT HAPPENED TO LINK?

• edited June 2014

He's with Amanda,Liam,Lisa,Winston,Carter,Sarah,Devyn,Devin and Zack.

Pipas posted: »

He's in different group, no?

• [Find Fuel]

• Good... How would people survive if they didn't have his wooden sword!

Link featured in the last chapter of episode 1. He is alive and well.....for now

• [Side with Bradley - find fuel]

Could be useful if we need to make a quick escape.

• [Side with Katherine - find medicine] Meds are the most important thing in the ZA, fuel comes next.

• “I think we need to get fuel just incase if we have to escape or run away right?” says Elias confidently.

”Right, we’ll move soon” smiles Bradley calculatedly.

“Looks like everyone has calmed their hunger for the time being, I guess I’m gonna go with Katherine to find us some meds” says Ellis.

“Great two and two, just don’t take to long, some walkers maybe heading this way” says Katherine toughly.

“Yes sir, come on Elias” smiles Bradley.

“We still have to search those houses maybe there’s something we could use” says Katherine.

“I agree, and that small town should have a pharmacy at least” points Ellis ahead.

“There might not be enough time, so lets just head for the town seems like it will surely have some supplies” says Katherine aching.

“Then lets go” says Ellis as he takes his axe.

5 minutes later

“Do you think that things will get better soon” says Elias sadly.

“I’m afraid It will get worser before it gets better” answers Bradley bleakly.

“Oh” sighs Elias.

“I know you miss your parents and sister, I miss Katie too...”sighs Bradley as he shutters his eyes.

The two stop for a brief second.

“Come on lets focus on the task at hand” says Bradley faintly.

8 minutes later

“Maybe we should check these cars?” suggests Elias.

“I already checked most of them, nothing really much for taking I noticed a railroad station not far from here we could have a look there for supplies” says Bradley.

“Sounds like a good idea” says Elias firmly.

Station

Elias kicks a random can rolling on the ground.

“Okay that looks like a ticket office, over there seems to be canteen of some type” says Bradley emotionless.

“The canteen may have food and gas” suggests Elias.

“It better have” says Bradley firmly.

“Shh I think I heard something from in there” says Bradley with his eyes widened.

Elias prepares his bow and nods. Bradley takes out his revolver and opens the door.
    As he enters someone hits him from the right.

“You fucker” says the unknown woman in a black ponytail as she beats Bradley, punching him twice in the face and in the stomach, he lowers to the ground. She stops when she notices Elias pointing at her with his bow.

“Get off him” shouts Elias.

The woman in purple flannel shirt and black jeans backs off with slight shock as she sees the boy.

“cough...cough...Lower your bow” grunts Bradley.

“Who are you two? and what do you want?” says the woman folding her hands.

“We’re.....we’re just survivors trying to survive” sighs Bradley slightly coughing.

“No shit” says the woman.

As Bradley lifts his face towards the woman he notices that she slightly resembles his missing sister Katie, she’s quite slim, has sky blue eyes and soft full lips.

“cough...I’m Bradley and the kid is Elias” smiles Bradley.

She gazes and gives him a grim expression. A little boy appears from behind a counter.

“Hello” smiles the boy.

“Nicholas, I told you not to move” says the woman harshly.

After a moment of awkward silence.

“Okay, so you also have a child and his name is Nicholas” says Bradley cleverly.

“He’s my little brother I’m Rachel, Rachel Stephenson” says Rachel reluctantly.

“Nice to meet you” smiles Bradley.

“Will see” she says harshly.

“So I’m guessing this boy is not your child?” says Rachel.

“Is it that obvious?” smiles Bradley.

“Yeah, where are his parents?” asks Rachel toughly.

Elias’s face saddens.

“They got separated in Atlanta, we don’t know what happened to them” replies Bradley firmly.

“Oh I’m so sorry sweetie” says Rachel sincerely as she kneels on one leg beside the boy.

“So whats your story?” ask Bradley.

“We’ve been here for about a week now, my group betrayed us...”sighs Rachel.

“What happened?” asks Bradley as his eyebrows raise.

“Lets just say when food becomes scarce....it brings the bad side out of people” sighs Rachel shuttering her eyes.

“We had it rough too” says Bradley in a bleak tone.

“I think we should head back” interrupts Elias.

“In a minute....do you by any chance have any fuel here to spare?” asks Bradley.

“No I don’t think so, our food supply is ending soon we might have to hit the road again” replies Rachel.

“You should come with us” smiles Bradley.

“No, will take our chances here” replies Rachel harshly.

“Okay....If you change your mind, head north down that road we’re holed up in some kind of garage you won’t miss it” says Bradley.

After a moment of silence Bradley and Elias exit the station looking around.

[Continue looking for fuel] [Head back]

• [Continue looking for fuel]

“I think we need to get fuel just incase if we have to escape or run away right?” says Elias confidently. ”Right, we’ll move soon” smiles

“I think we need to get fuel just incase if we have to escape or run away right?” says Elias confidently. ”Right, we’ll move soon” smiles

• “Come on Elias, lets keep going” says Bradley faintly.

“So what do think about those two back there?” asks Bradley.

“I don’t know they seemed nice, maybe they had a lot of problems” replies Elias.

“Yeah they did seem nice, too bad they refused to come with us” says Bradley.

“Where would we go, when we find fuel?” asks Elias curiously.

“Well Jim did say to go south, maybe we should head for Macon first” answers Bradley confidently.

“Is it nice in Macon? I mean was it nice before?” asks Elias hesitantly.

“I never been there kiddo, lets hope it’s not that bad” replies Bradley putting on a slight smile.

“Look is that a gas station?” interrupts Elias.

“Yeah, I think it is, man a lot of cars around it, be careful” says Bradley seriously.

“Okay” says Elias grabbing his bow.

They approach the store beside.

“Stay here I’ll check it out, shout if you see anything” orders Bradley.

As he enters a man hits him and rushes out.
    “Leave me alone you motherfuckers” the man yells as he runs across the street and into the woods.

“Bradley!” shouts Elias.

“Fuck not this again” Bradley mumbles to himself as he lays on the ground touching his cheek.

Bradley will?

[Chase the man down] [Ignore him and stay]

Meanwhile Katherine and Ellis enter an abandoned neighborhood.

“Damn so quiet, apart from those walkers up ahead” says Katherine.

“I got them, don’t worry” smiles Ellis as he goes ahead and swings his axe with grest finesse cranking three walker skulls one by one.

“Hmm...I’m impressed you’re getting better with that axe” smiles Katherine.

“Behind you!” yells Ellis as he comes rushing back to her.

“Aaaaa” yells Katherine as a walker grabs her.

“Keep him steady!” shouts Ellis as he swings at the walker.

CRACK

Breathing heavily......thanks” smiles Katherine.

“Looks like your wound has slightly opened” points Ellis.

“Oh shit you’re right, yeah lets check that house maybe, damn it stings” says Katherine slightly clenching her teeth

They enter the house

“Sit down by that table, I’ll have a look around” orders Ellis

“Yeah sure” says Katherine as she sits down and places her machete on the table.

Ellis checks the bathroom cabinet

“Who keeps booze in their toilet?” smiles Ellis talking to himself.

“Now we’re talkin” he mumbles to himself.

He returns downstairs.

“You got anything?” asks Katherine slightly aching.

“I got something better, as he shows her a small bottle of Jack Daniels” smiles Ellis.

“Ha give me that.....aaghh” Katherine says as she grabs the whiskey and takes a big sip and later spills a bit on her wound.

“Wow easy there girl” says Ellis as he takes out a needle and thread.

“I can do it myself give me that needle” says Katherine harshly.

“No, I got it, I got learn sometime don’t I?” smiles Ellis

“Yeah, and unfortunately it has to be on me right?” smirks Katherine.

“Stop whining” says Ellis as he starts sewing her arm.

“Awww....watch it” Katherine says loudly.

“Sorry, keep it steady” orders Ellis.

“You know, you look quite cute when you take charge” smiles Katherine.

“hehe....too bad it doesn’t happen often” smirks Ellis.

“That’s for sure” grins Katherine.

After a few minutes.

“This actually looks not bad” says Katherine as she examines her arm.

“Not bad for an amateur you wanted to say” smiles Ellis.

She looks at Ellis and realizes that she hasn’t been this cheerful for a long time. Katherine leans over and kisses Ellis on the cheek.

Ellis:

Major Choice: Affection

[Smile back and say “Don’t mention it”] [Stay silent]
    [Kiss her on the lips] [ Smirk and say “What was that for?”]

• OOOH LA LAA

[Kiss her]

oh and [Ignore him and stay]

“Come on Elias, lets keep going” says Bradley faintly. “So what do think about those two back there?” asks Bradley. “I don’t know they

• Awww Katherine and Ellis :D

[Kiss her on the lips]

And poor Brad can't catch a break. [Ignore him and stay] There's something off with this town and as far as we know this madman could be armed and dangerous.

“Come on Elias, lets keep going” says Bradley faintly. “So what do think about those two back there?” asks Bradley. “I don’t know they

Sign in to comment in this discussion.